If the Media had Vetted Obama Like They Did Carson, They Might Have Found This

AND!!!!! From The University of Chicago Law School.

Statement Regarding Barack Obama
The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer."

From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers has high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

Media Inquiries | University of Chicago Law School

1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A “Voluntary Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?” and forget to renew your license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is something you do when you’ve been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

What 'charges' are you referring to?

Where do you get this nonsense?

2 Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!

Says who?

You post a lot of silly shit, Jim.

Your source is a WordPress blog? And a free one?

Sigh.......critical thinking epic fail, bub.

You fucking pea brain.

A “Voluntary Surrender” is NOT ONLY DONE when you’ve been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you.
n
I never said that they were ONLY done then. Nothing you posted here contradicts the claims in the OP, dude.

roflmao

JimB, own up to posted lies? LOL
Prove that they are lies, moron.

Prove they are true.

Again, you have yet to factually establish any of the silly shit you just posted.

You can't. You're posting the nonsensical ramblings of a free word press blog as your primary source.

It never occurs to you to fact check the nonsense you post, does it?

You fucking pea brain.

A “Voluntary Surrender” is NOT ONLY DONE when you’ve been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you.
n
I never said that they were ONLY done then. Nothing you posted here contradicts the claims in the OP, dude.

roflmao

You've posted nothing to affirm it. Just a random wordpress blog.

Show us that your claims are true. Don't merely 'tell us'. "Disprove whatever nonsense I make up' isn't actually an argument. Its an excuse for one.

You're going to have to put up some very credible links which support your claims.
I hope you can.
Word press and the Sun times are credible. Too bad you idiotlogues cant see anything as credible that critiques leftwing bullshit.
Relax pal. I'm no 'idiotliogue'. I tried the links but they didn't work.
I did post that I hoped you could put up credible links.
Did you see where I reposted the links?

Seems the original links would go through various other URL sites and you had to click several times to get to the original article, but I did post links to the final articles.

I read them orignally on FB and it seems FB puts a lot of hoops into their linkages at times.

I didn't vote or support Obama, dipshit.

Never said you did, ass hole, lol

Not even the conservative media is buying the bullshit lies about Obama and Michelle surrendering their law licenses to avoid charges. Sorry your stupid premise blew up in your face.

Prove that they are lies before you break your arm patting yourself on the back, why dont you?

If the media had vetted Obama they might have found this...
gp-20110315-obamayouth.png
putin-and-obama-piggyback_zpseglljavm.jpg

AND!!!!! From The University of Chicago Law School.

Statement Regarding Barack Obama
The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer."

From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers has high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

Media Inquiries | University of Chicago Law School

Sigh.....and you demonstrate the absurdity of the kind of hapless conspiracy horseshit that Jim swallowed whole. As they'll accept anything, even a random wordpress website as irrefutable truth. All while ignoring the very college they claim to speak for.

As their sole basis of credibility is that a source agree with whatever they believe. If it does, its gospel truth. Even when its a random wordpress blog. If it doesn't, its ignored. Even if its the law school that the blog claims to speak for.

Jim is apparently playing the role of Avatar of Confirmation Bias this morning.

Not even the conservative media is buying the bullshit lies about Obama and Michelle surrendering their law licenses to avoid charges. Sorry your stupid premise blew up in your face.

Prove that they are lies before you break your arm patting yourself on the back, why dont you?

Prove they are true.

You can't. You're done. As your argument had degenerated into 'disprove any hapless batshit I can make up'.

You're going to have to put up some very credible links which support your claims.
I hope you can.
Word press and the Sun times are credible. Too bad you idiotlogues cant see anything as credible that critiques leftwing bullshit.

Seems the original links would go through various other URL sites and you had to click several times to get to the original article, but I did post links to the final articles.

I read them orignally on FB and it seems FB puts a lot of hoops into their linkages at times.
oh. you found them on facebook. they have to be true then. doesn't matter that the deputy administrator and chief counsel for the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois has said they were never the subject of disciplinary hearings, or that the practice of voluntarily making one's license inactive is common among people not practicing, you saw an article on facebook that links back to a blog, so it's gotta be true

That was already done. You made an error, deal with it, pussy.

You fucking pea brain.

n

roflmao
You said:

"A “Voluntary Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?” and forget to renew your license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is something you do when you’ve been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you"

You did not say:

""A “Voluntary Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?” and forget to renew your license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is ONE OF TWO things you you do when you’ve been accused of somethin

You created the impression a surrender is done under one set of circumstances, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you"

1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A “Voluntary Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?” and forget to renew your license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is something you do when you’ve been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

2 Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!

3. Facts.Source: http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-barack-obama-editor-of-the-Harvard-law-review-has-no-law-license/

4. A senior lecturer is one thing, a fully ranked law professor is another. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of Chicago .

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) “served as a professor” in the law school-but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.

6. “He did not hold the title of Professor of Law,” said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.

Source: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/03/sweet_obama_did_hold_the_title.html

Absolutely incredible, the President and the First Lady are known criminals.

All of that petty nonsense was available well before Obama was elected

The rightwing media was appalled and the public dismissed it as petty politics

Prove Obama didn't go on holiday with Batboy! Prove it! lol

I hope you can.

oh. you found them on facebook. they have to be true then. doesn't matter that the deputy administrator and chief counsel for the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois has said they were never the subject of disciplinary hearings, or that the practice of voluntarily making one's license inactive is common among people not practicing, you saw an article on facebook that links back to a blog, so it's gotta be true

Then the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commissionn of the Supreme Court of Illinois is invalid, per the reasoning they are using.

Only sources that confirm whatever hapless nonsense they already believe can be trusted. Everything else is ignored.

Thus, a random WordPress blog with dead links is gospel truth and accepted without thought or question. And the Law School of the University of Chicago along with the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois is invalid and ignored.

Without thought. Without question.

You can't use evidence to get past the Confirmation Bias fallacy. As only sources that affirms what they believe are evidence.

Prove Obama didn't go on holiday with Batboy! Prove it! lol

Ah, the Negative Proof fallacy.

You can't disprove X. Therefore X must be true.

Its a classic! And even when you *can* disprove X, they'll still ignore it. Its like a fallacy buffet. And with Jimmy....its all you can eat.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

3. Facts.Source: http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-barack-obama-editor-of-the-Harvard-law-review-has-no-law-license/

4. A senior lecturer is one thing, a fully ranked law professor is another. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of Chicago .

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) “served as a professor” in the law school-but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.

6. “He did not hold the title of Professor of Law,” said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.

Source: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/03/sweet_obama_did_hold_the_title.html

Absolutely incredible, the President and the First Lady are known criminals.

All of that petty nonsense was available well before Obama was elected

The rightwing media was appalled and the public dismissed it as petty politics
Righties on this site just drag this roadkill in here from time to time.

They never plan on us having debunked it all a few times over the last few years

Forum List

Back