If the laundry room in my apt building has 4 washers and none are in use

Let the humans use 1 or 2 of the 4 machines. Dont make others suffer because of your laziness

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

We are a capitalist society
If you have the money to use four machines and a need for four machines, you use them

If fbj uses four machines, he will be done washing in 30 minutes and have all his laundry done in 75 minutes

If he uses two machines, does his first two loads, then puts in another two loads, it will take him 105 minutes to do all his laundry

Is there anything wrong with me using all 4 machines?

My friend told me I'm not supposed to use all the washers at one time. Why If they are not in use? Lol. How would someone know they are all my Loads if they came to the laundry room?

If you have four loads to do, it is first come first served

Why should you do two loads, then an hour later put in the other two?
What if nobody ever came to use the other machines and you wasted your time leaving two machines empty?

Exactly, that is what I was trying to tell mpngo

My friend told me I'm not supposed to use all the washers at one time. Why If they are not in use? Lol. How would someone know they are all my Loads if they came to the laundry room?

If you have four loads to do, it is first come first served

Why should you do two loads, then an hour later put in the other two?
What if nobody ever came to use the other machines and you wasted your time leaving two machines empty?

not the way it works when you live in an apartment building. maybe the lowlife should wash his clothing more frequently. it's not like he has a life

At 2.25 a wash, I rather do it once or twice a month

If you don't have 5 children how do you have four loads to do at once? Is this a semi-annual event for you? Just do it every week like a normal person.

i have certain shirts that has to be washed alone because of the color

You put one shirt in a washer, really? What kind of shirt is that, fabric wise? Wash it by hand maybe. Soak it in some water and vinegar to set the color if it runs. Then put some vinegar in your potty mouth, to cleanse it.

It's a first date shirt and I make sure I wash it alone duE to the light color

Let the humans use 1 or 2 of the 4 machines. Dont make others suffer because of your laziness

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

We are a capitalist society
If you have the money to use four machines and a need for four machines, you use them

If fbj uses four machines, he will be done washing in 30 minutes and have all his laundry done in 75 minutes

If he uses two machines, does his first two loads, then puts in another two loads, it will take him 105 minutes to do all his laundry

Actually I was done in 30 mins because all the machines started at the same time

I own many rental properties and many of my tenants are college students who want off campus housing. I've had to deal with this laundry situation before.

My go to solution is to simply threaten to install coin operated washing machines if the tenants refuse to play nice with each other.

That shuts them up real quick.

I would have likely used three of them and left one open in case someone else needed to use it as well. I am sure my schedule can adsorb having to wait another 30 minute to complete my task. Or you could just take your shit to a wash and fold.

If you don't have 5 children how do you have four loads to do at once? Is this a semi-annual event for you? Just do it every week like a normal person.

You put one shirt in a washer, really? What kind of shirt is that, fabric wise? Wash it by hand maybe. Soak it in some water and vinegar to set the color if it runs. Then put some vinegar in your potty mouth, to cleanse it.

So we can assume you don't have second dates shirts.

Yes I do, I have on today it's cream color

I wash cream by itself. The first day shirt is yellow and I wash that alone

I own many rental properties and many of my tenants are college students who want off campus housing. I've had to deal with this laundry situation before.

My go to solution is to simply threaten to install coin operated washing machines if the tenants refuse to play nice with each other.

.The machines are coin operated

Your shirts are like an amber alert warning system.

I take it your in to pastels. If washed once already they can probably be washed together , unless of course your dressed for a first or second date.

.The machines are coin operated
And those machines could be removed too if it really came down to that. But I doubt that I would ever have to do that. I know that the stereotype is that college students will destroy the fuck out your property if you rent to them, but in my experience that isn't the case.

Generally, young people keep their nests in tip-top shape in order to attract potential mates. And they highly value free laundry facilities, wi-fi and beer pong facilities.

Last edited:
Put a shirt in each one just to see how many people end up waiting for a machine.
You are (using the older terminology) a sociopath or a psychopath norwegen .

You have no empathy.

Do you also torture small animals?

Do you also wet the bed still?

Did your parent(s) beat you when you were a child?

When somebody is hurt and crying does it make you laugh?

Last edited:
I have a washer and a dryer of my own.

We don't have laundry rooms in our complex.

I have had my own laundry facilities for the past 20 years.

Gave up doing the laundry room thing after college.

Big waste of time waiting.

With your own washer and drying you can throw stuff in and forget about it.

In a laundry facility if you did that someone would empty the clothes for you and leave them in a pile somewhere.

Last edited:

Your so called friend is wrong.

It's first come.....first served.

Use all four machines. They will just have to come back later. ....... :cool:
Fokking muslim psycho.

It is selfish. Use no more than two. What are you doing washing clothes for a football team? As noted earlier it points out a laziness to allow 4 loads of laundry to build up. It is further laziness to then use all 4 machines knowing someone else WILL come in needing one.

It's like people at the supermarket who do all their banking, lottery, and check writing without regard to people behind them. Grow up and become an adult. You'll know when you are an adult when you no longer ask questions like this, you simply take the responsibility on your own to only use one or two machines, and don't hold up a line of people as you scratch lottery tickets or buy three money orders.

The world does not revolve around you.
Frat boyz and sorority girlies often let dirty laundry pile up.

The best thing is get your own washer and your own dryer in your own unit and then set out 2 baskets -- one for darks and the other for whites. Keep your shirts and trousers hanging on hangers but move them to the corner when they need laundering.

Then you can wash one load at a time as they accumulate to full load size.

Somethings that darks (sox, levis, flannel shirts), sometimes it is whites (undies, towels, washrags), sometimes it is shirts (5 makes a load), and sometimes trousers (3 or 4 makes a load).

THINK !!

Of course sorority girlies and frat boyz never think. And they had bad parents growing up too. So now they are lazy and they stink.

If I have six loads and six washing machines are available, you bet I'm using six machines. Same goes for dryers.
No problem if they are full loads.

This is what most lazy assed procrastinators do.

Just means nobody else can wash for about an hour.

Forum List

Back