If the laundry room in my apt building has 4 washers and none are in use

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Is there anything wrong with me using all 4 machines?

My friend told me I'm not supposed to use all the washers at one time. Why If they are not in use? Lol. How would someone know they are all my Loads if they came to the laundry room?

Yes. There is. It is indicative of you being a slovenly, lazy, animal; that doesn't keep your house clean. And usually that carries over into your own personal hygiene.

I think it's wrong to use the 4 washers at one time.

I think it's selfish of you.... what if somebody just comes in as you are using the 4 of them?

Even if nobody comes in.....it's selfish.....me me me me me o_O

Not nice.

My friend told me I'm not supposed to use all the washers at one time. Why If they are not in use? Lol. How would someone know they are all my Loads if they came to the laundry room?
Your so called friend is wrong.

It's first come.....first served.

Use all four machines. They will just have to come back later. ....... :cool:

Your so called friend is wrong.

It's first come.....first served.

Use all four machines. They will just have to come back later. ....... :cool:

Right how would someone know it's all clothes? And it's up to me to be timely too so I wouldn't use all 4 and left it down there for over a hour knowing someone may need to use the machines. It;a 30 mins for each cycle and I was down there at the 29 min mark

I think it's selfish of you.... what if somebody just comes in as you are using the 4 of them?

Not nice.

they were not in use

It is selfish. Use no more than two. What are you doing washing clothes for a football team? As noted earlier it points out a laziness to allow 4 loads of laundry to build up. It is further laziness to then use all 4 machines knowing someone else WILL come in needing one.

It's like people at the supermarket who do all their banking, lottery, and check writing without regard to people behind them. Grow up and become an adult. You'll know when you are an adult when you no longer ask questions like this, you simply take the responsibility on your own to only use one or two machines, and don't hold up a line of people as you scratch lottery tickets or buy three money orders.

The world does not revolve around you.

If I have six loads and six washing machines are available, you bet I'm using six machines. Same goes for dryers.

I would use all 4 so I could hurry home and wait for my grub hub order. You don't have that luxury, so you should only use 1.

Some say a laundromat is a good way to meet a significant other, you'd hate to have the girl of your dreams walk in and see how selfish you are.

It is selfish. Use no more than two. What are you doing washing clothes for a football team? As noted earlier it points out a laziness to allow 4 loads of laundry to build up. It is further laziness to then use all 4 machines knowing someone else WILL come in needing one.

It's like people at the supermarket who do all their banking, lottery, and check writing without regard to people behind them. Grow up and become an adult. You'll know when you are an adult when you no longer ask questions like this, you simply take the responsibility on your own to only use one or two machines, and don't hold up a line of people as you scratch lottery tickets or buy three money orders.

So keep going back downstairs and doing laundry until 9pm instead of knocking out 4 loads at one time? You a silly mutherfucker

Oh please. I've had my washer break, five people in the house. You bet I"m going to get as many loads done in as short a time possible and if that means using all the free machines, then that's what it means. Is there a sign saying "one machine per customer"? Yeah, didn't think so.

Some say a laundromat is a good way to meet a significant other, you'd hate to have the girl of your dreams walk in and see how selfish you are.

I don't sit down there with the clothes, I come back upstairs

Incorrect.

She would walk in and see the fbj was an alpha male who commandeered all 4 machines. This would turn her on and make her want to meet fbj. ...... :cool:

Oh please. I've had my washer break, five people in the house. You bet I"m going to get as many loads done in as short a time possible and if that means using all the free machines, then that's what it means. Is there a sign saying "one machine per customer"? Yeah, didn't think so.

No sign like that

I just can't understand if someone walks into a quiet laundry room and no washers or dryers are being used, why would they knock out as many loads as they can?

Only a stupid mutherfucker would use one machine and keep going back downstairs

Not nice.

they were not in use

look....the only reasonable way to use the 4 washers at the same time is to use them at 3 o'clock in the morning.

when your neighbours are sleeping or doing something else or not at home.

and that only if the sound of the washing machines will not bother the residents. (if it is placed in the basement etc....)

:)

Not nice.

they were not in use

look....the only reasonable way to use the 4 washers at the same time is to use them at 3 o'clock in the morning.

when your neighbours are sleeping or doing something else or not at home.

and that only if the sound of the washing machines will not bother the residents. (if it is placed in the basement etc....)

:)

Look like Thursday night at 6:30pm is a good time too lol

So keep going back downstairs and doing laundry until 9pm instead of knocking out 4 loads at one time? You a silly mutherfucker

You're driving down the road and there is a detour but no one let's you merge. Same selfishness. You haven't grown up yet. Only children still believe the world revolves around them. Some people never grow up, which is in fact why we need police. They are societies babysitters.

Forum List

Back