If the laundry room in my apt building has 4 washers and none are in use

Some say a laundromat is a good way to meet a significant other, you'd hate to have the girl of your dreams walk in and see how selfish you are.
During college daze I went to a laundromat down the street one night because all the washers in our frat house were full. Somebody was doing a laundry party and I needed to wash clothes -- I was out of clean clothes.

It was 10 pm and late. I was doing my laundry and dozing off in to deep sleep while I sat and waited.

This cutie pie blonde babe came and sat down next to me and would not stop talking and waking me, even though I would doze off after ever sentence.

I think she was hot to trot. I was in no mood however. Plus where were we supposed to do it ?? In my Japanese import compact car ???

Is there anything wrong with me using all 4 machines?

My friend told me I'm not supposed to use all the washers at one time. Why If they are not in use? Lol. How would someone know they are all my Loads if they came to the laundry room?

It is selfish. Use no more than two. What are you doing washing clothes for a football team? As noted earlier it points out a laziness to allow 4 loads of laundry to build up. It is further laziness to then use all 4 machines knowing someone else WILL come in needing one.

It's like people at the supermarket who do all their banking, lottery, and check writing without regard to people behind them. Grow up and become an adult. You'll know when you are an adult when you no longer ask questions like this, you simply take the responsibility on your own to only use one or two machines, and don't hold up a line of people as you scratch lottery tickets or buy three money orders.

The world does not revolve around you.

So keep going back downstairs and doing laundry until 9pm instead of knocking out 4 loads at one time? You a silly mutherfucker

You're driving down the road and there is a detour but no one let's you merge. Same selfishness. You haven't grown up yet. Only children still believe the world revolves around them. Some people never grow up, which is in fact why we need police. They are societies babysitters.
I drive a big SUV so they have to let me merge or my steel bumpers will scrape their plastic cars.

:D

My friend told me I'm not supposed to use all the washers at one time. Why If they are not in use? Lol. How would someone know they are all my Loads if they came to the laundry room?

because normal people understand that someone might come down into the laundry room after them.

:cuckoo:
Normal people are not sociopaths or psychopaths.

Psychopaths are about 1% of the population.

Sociopaths are about 9% of it.

Only 90% are normal at best.

Let the humans use 1 or 2 of the 4 machines. Dont make others suffer because of your laziness

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

We are a capitalist society
If you have the money to use four machines and a need for four machines, you use them

If fbj uses four machines, he will be done washing in 30 minutes and have all his laundry done in 75 minutes

If he uses two machines, does his first two loads, then puts in another two loads, it will take him 105 minutes to do all his laundry
We are also a gun culture society.

Piss off the wrong person and you are likely to be shot and left for dead and the crime would go unsolved.

I only wash full loads, our water and sewer bills are more than our elect. Besides its a waste of time, water ,elect, and wear and tear on the machines.

Use all four, tell your dopey friend to mind their own business. But don't use all four then walk away for two hours.

I only wash full loads, our water and sewer bills are more than our elect. Besides its a waste of time, water ,elect, and wear and tear on the machines.
Me too.

When the basket with the whites is full that tells me there is enough to do a full load.

When the basket with the darks is full that tells me the same for the darks.

If there are 5 shirts or 4 trousers hanging off to the side where I keep the worn ones, same thing.

Good system. That way I don't accumulate more than 1 or 2 loads at a time.

Use all four, tell your dopey friend to mind their own business. But don't use all four then walk away for two hours.
koshergrl how are you going to ever become a mother and lovingly raise children with a selfish attitude like yours ?? You already told me you are not Jewish so that can't explain it. Why do you bother reading the Bible if you are not going to like Jesus says ???

koshergrl how are you going to ever become a mother and lovingly raise children with a selfish attitude like yours ?? You already told me you are not Jewish so that can't explain it. Why do you bother reading the Bible if you are not going to like Jesus says ???
I have four children, two grandchildren. Jesus didn't say not to do your laundry all at once. It takes about 20 minutes for a load of laundry to run. Run them at once and get your laundry done so you can spend more time with your kids. See how that works?

If you don't have 5 children how do you have four loads to do at once? Is this a semi-annual event for you? Just do it every week like a normal person.

i have certain shirts that has to be washed alone because of the color

You put one shirt in a washer, really? What kind of shirt is that, fabric wise? Wash it by hand maybe. Soak it in some water and vinegar to set the color if it runs. Then put some vinegar in your potty mouth, to cleanse it.

It's a first date shirt and I make sure I wash it alone duE to the light color

So we can assume you don't have second dates shirts.

Yes I do, I have on today it's cream color

I wash cream by itself. The first day shirt is yellow and I wash that alone

I bet that yellow really brings out the bloodshot in your eyes. lol

Attention whore + selfish asshole = fbj

You put one shirt in a washer, really? What kind of shirt is that, fabric wise? Wash it by hand maybe. Soak it in some water and vinegar to set the color if it runs. Then put some vinegar in your potty mouth, to cleanse it.

I take it your in to pastels. If washed once already they can probably be washed together , unless of course your dressed for a first or second date.

The cream and yellow can be wash together but I don't include any other colors

Attention whore + selfish asshole = fbj

When was the last time you did laundry mutherfucker

Women told me I look nice in yellow so I like to wear it on First dates

I like yellow, a happy color.

I used all that are available....tough tit if they don't like it..

Piss yellow, canary yellow, lemon yellow? Which yellow?

Forum List

Back