If the jews blow up Meca

The amount of anti-islamic hatred in this country is stunning. Who wants to hold that kind of poison in their hearts?

Sad.

Last edited:
I don't know if Ekrem, will join jihad uncensored. Should you do so, you should be put against a wall and shot. If the Arabs conquer Israel and begin genocide, I will support the U.S. turning the responsible Middle East countries into radioactive parking lots.

Last edited:
I don't know if Ekrem, will join jihad uncensored.

Who is Ekrem?

Should you do so, you should be put against a wall and shot.

I understand the bloodlust that drives you leftists, but the question was if you would join the Jihad.

If the Arabs conquer Israel and begin genocide, I will support the U.S. turning the responsible Middle East countries into radioactive parking lots.

Good.

Of course you are in opposition to your party on this. The democrats in general support the destruction of Israel and the purification of of the Middle East for Islam.

I am a GOP chair, skippy, in my area :lol: and we are very good at rolling out the vote. Of course, we do have to deal with neo-cons, corporatists, and social values folks. That's troublesome at times, but normally we stay sane here.

The amount of anti-islamic hatred in this country is stunning. Who wants to hold that kind of poison in their hearts?

Sad.

I know, we should all join the Democrats in hating JOOZZZZ.

So do you claim we deserved 9/11 or that George Bush and the JOOZZZ did it?

Just curious?

Democrats don't hate Jews. I don't think we deserved 9/11, or that Bush and the Jews caused it.

It was the homosexuals who caused it. Don't you remember?

Uncensored2008 hates himself, in part, because he cannot discuss the issues intelligently.

"An overwhelming majority of American Jews - 73 percent - describe themselves as moderate or liberal; 23 percent label themselves as conservative. Only 19 percent voted for Bush in the 2000 elections, but there are indications that Jewish support for the Republican Party is on the rise."

Jewish Vote in U.S. Elections

Forum List

Back