If the jews blow up Meca

I wouldn't take it too seriously.

If Jews are talking about blowing up Mecca, it is because they are angry over muslims shooting at them.

Unlike the other two religions, Jews tend to be more reactionary than proactive. Leave them alone and they are minding their own business--and sometimes their jewish business:tongue:

You, coyote breath, look at me! Yes, you. In the eyes!!

She's a Dingo, dumbass.

So how long have you held this delusion that people can see you through a message board?

Have you talked to a doctor about it?

That's better. I am Republican.

Yeah, the HuffingPo avatar makes that real clear... :rollseyes:

BTW, you never answered, how many times did you vote for Obama?

You are a wannabee far right reactionary pretend Republican.

I never claimed to be a Republican.

Shut the fuck up until spoken to. That was fun.

So, were you born mentally retarded, or did you suffer severe head trauma?

Last edited:
Why do you think that Democrats hate Jews? Evidence please.

Gee, I dunno...

{"Israel takes more land [so] that the Palestinian state will be impossible ... [T]he Israel policy is to take more and more land day after day and that at the end of the day we'll say that is impossible, we already have the land and we cannot create the state". }

Daily Kos: Explosive leaked documents: The Palestine Papers

Prominent Palestinian murdered - Democratic Underground

Fighting Israel's Wall by Ann Petter - Democratic Underground

It's a fucking conundrum..

Plenty of Democrats are Jewish.

{Joe Lieberman should be gassed!}

Daily Kos: Joe Lieberman: To Hell with the American People

Why would anyone think that the Nazi party - er I mean DEMOCRATS hated Jews?

It's just a fucking mystery....

Should they build a Synagogue on top of the old Meca site?

If and when the Arabs retake all of Jerusalem, should they build mosques on the Jewish holy places?
Does the sun rise in the east, does Oddball worship the holy grail of himself, do I give racists an even break? Come on, guys. Winner takes all. Except in Wisconsin.

Hey stupid! They did it the last time they took Jerusalem. The Jews didn't do it at their rebirth!

And you liberal antisemitic little self can jerk off night and day about the Jews losing Israel again, it ain't happening any time soon!

Uncensored2008 hates himself, in part, because he cannot discuss the issues intelligently.

Yer not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag, are you sparky?

Even the above is stupid. Marshmellows are not sharp. This is my point: when your position is smashed apart, you reply with insults. The insults do not disguise that you can't argue well.

They already did dumbass! The holiest place in Judaism is the Temple Mount. It was destroyed by the Romans in 2nd century. 500 yrs later Muhammad the Conquer conquerred Jerusalem and they built a mosque on it. That mosque still sit there today, regardless of the fact the Jews control the land!

Moe also did the same thing when he ordered the sacing and murdering of every Jew in Medina. For ignorant people like you, Medina was built by the Jews in 5th century. It remained a Jewish city for 200 years until Muhammad the Conquer attacked the city and killed every last Jew in 622! They turned the Jewish city into what they call their 2nd holist place! (Note: They did the same thing the Mecca Tribes in Mecca)!
Muhammad: Legacy of a Prophet . Muhammad and Jews of Medina | PBS

Methink you need to do research before you stick your entire foot in your mouth!

Conquering people tend to build their temples over others. That's my point. Christians did it to the Celts. Hindus to the Muslims and vice versa. Muslims destroyed many Buddhist statues.

The Chinese destroyed 3000 Buddhist monasteries in Tibet.

My point is that Muslims are not alone in this behavior. Palestine is considered holy land to Jews, Christians and Muslims.

Yet the Jews didn't do it to the Muslims!

i've never understood that. it seems to me that the sites should be restored.

The amount of anti-islamic hatred in this country is stunning. Who wants to hold that kind of poison in their hearts?

Sad.

I know, we should all join the Democrats in hating JOOZZZZ.

So do you claim we deserved 9/11 or that George Bush and the JOOZZZ did it?

Just curious?

really? democrats hate jews? and to think, all these years, i thought i was both jew and dem. who knew?

someone needs to call chuck schumer and anthony weiner immediately and tell them!

psst... i hate that kind of stupidity. there is ONE, count 'em, ONE jewish republican in the house of representatives. the jews are on the dem side of the aisle.

care to try again?

Last edited:
The amount of anti-islamic hatred in this country is stunning. Who wants to hold that kind of poison in their hearts?

Sad.

Just curious?

really? democrats hate jews? and to think, all these years, i thought i was both jew and dem. who knew?

someone needs to call chuck schumer and anthony weiner immediately and tell them!

psst... i hate that kind of stupidity. there is ONE, count 'em, ONE jewish republican in the house of representatives. the jews are on the dem side of the aisle.

care to try again?

No kidding. Aren't most Jews democrats anyway? :lol:

May God bless your pea brain, uncensored2008. The Jews vote in the excess of 75% for democratic candidates. How can you ignore that fact?

care to try again?

I realize you're not very bright, downright dim...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/156956-if-the-jews-blow-up-meca-3.html#post3372984

Reading the replies is far too much for a dim, so above is a link to my post supporting my statement.

why is it always the really stupid rightwingnuts who think they can comment on my intellect?

like i said, see above, moron.

Since 9/11, a Jew joining the democrats is as insane as a black man joining the KKK.

Antisemitism is rampant and 100% of it comes from the left.

jews don't like belonging to a party that hates workers, the environment, gays, reproductive choice and education. we also tend to know how dangerous hate speech is, whether it's against us, muslims or any other group.

we're biased that way, oh braindead one.

maybe if republicans stopped pandering to the rabid religious right, more jews would sign up. but interestingly, most of us realize there is more than one issue.

and, frankly, you all didn't do so well with that ONE issue... destabilizing the middle east by removing saddam and forcing elections in the gaza endangered israel more than anything ever done by any democratic president.

Last edited:

Just curious?

care to try again?

yes, but apparently we have another ignorant rightwingnut troll who wants to insult our intelligence with lies, distortion and abject stupidity.

care to try again?

I realize you're not very bright, downright dim...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/156956-if-the-jews-blow-up-meca-3.html#post3372984

Reading the replies is far too much for a dim, so above is a link to my post supporting my statement.

why is it always the really stupid rightwingnuts who think they can comment on my intellect?

like i said, see above, moron.

The funniest part is that I am a "rightwingnut" and I think this nOOb is a douche. :lol:

Since 9/11, a Jew joining the democrats is as insane as a black man joining the KKK.

Antisemitism is rampant and 100% of it comes from the left.

orly-animated-gif-baby.gif

Forum List

Back