If the Election was Held Today, Trump would Win Again

" We were told Hillary was going to win in a landslide. "

She won the PV easily.

Trump just barely slid in with 77000 votes in three upper midwest states.

He has been failing ever since.

Well no, not really... She won California by more votes than she won the national popular vote. Take Cali out of the mix and she didn't win the popular vote. But that's beside the point... she was supposed to mop the floor with Trump... the Dems were talking about taking the Senate and maybe the House too. Didn't happen.

Yeah... Trump won some close races in the upper midwest where he wasn't supposed to even have a chance. And Pennsylvania hadn't gone Republican since 1984. And we're talking about big labor union country and the labor union leaders appear to be over the fucking moon for Trump right now. You've lost the union vote and that's a problem.

Go back to what the media was reporting the day of the election and he was likely to lose Florida, North Carolina, Georgia... might even lose Texas! It was going to be an embarrassment, and honestly, I thought it might be. I was a skeptic... I never thought Trump could pull it off... But he DID!

Again, falling poll numbers don't mean anything right now. With the non-stop partisan campaign by the media and the left to denigrate everything he does or says, it's no wonder his poll numbers are down. As his policies are implemented and things start to turn around, the poll numbers are going to come back and the media has already used up all it's ammunition. They've already unmasked themselves as a bunch of partisan hacks and America isn't going to trust them. All the bluster and hysterics will have been for nothing.

Just as they did before the last election, Lefties are deluding themselves into thinking that a large majority of voters agree with them. Other than in the Welfare States of California, New York and Illinois, rational voters are taking note of the fanatical hysteria and will express their disgust at the next opportunity. Keep it up, Lefties.

Yes, because people in the PA, WI, OH still don't know he not be able to reopen 1 single factory.

Those jobs are never coming back.

He would win bigger. These "protests" are becoming tiresome and expensive.

The Standing Rock idiots polluted the whole site they claimed to be saving.

I've said the Democrats have over-played their hand. They went too extreme too fast. Most see them as sore loser crybabies. It's 'Trump-Hate Fatigue' now. Most are already over the daily Democrat temper tantrums. All they've done is strengthen Trump supporter resolve.

You're delusional. Trump's approval rating is underwater compared to his election support.

Those jobs are never coming back.

And THIS is how Trump is going to spank that ass.

Democrats are going to be painted as the pessimist party... Trump is confident and knows how to get things done. He's going to take you to school on this and leave your words for the American people to judge in 2020. You're fucked!

[As his policies are implemented and things start to turn around, the poll numbers are going to come back and the media has already used up all it's ammunition. They've already unmasked themselves as a bunch of partisan hacks and America isn't going to trust them. All the bluster and hysterics will have been for nothing.

lol, what policies?

Maybe. Also maybe Hillary would win the POPULAR vote by 5 million voters instead of 3 million.

I've said the Democrats have over-played their hand. They went too extreme too fast. Most see them as sore loser crybabies. It's 'Trump-Hate Fatigue' now. Most are already over the daily Democrat temper tantrums. All they've done is strengthen Trump supporter resolve.

You're delusional. Trump's approval rating is underwater compared to his election support.
Rasmussen: Trump approval hits 55%

Real buyers' remorse in America right now.

You can get on here and crow this all you want to Jakey, it's just not so.

I hear more and more people tell me, "I didn't vote for Trump but I like what he's doing so far." I'm in that same category... I didn't vote for him then, I'd vote for him now.
Not to mention all the hesitant, or purely partisan Republican ticket votes becoming more solidly in favor of him.

When they get blown out in 2018, Democrats are going to commit mass suicide.

Of course it is. And Hillary still has that 92% chance of winning the presidency.

Maybe. Also maybe Hillary would win the POPULAR vote by 5 million voters instead of 3 million.

It would matter just as much as it does now.

Real buyers' remorse in America right now.

You can get on here and crow this all you want to Jakey, it's just not so.

I hear more and more people tell me, "I didn't vote for Trump but I like what he's doing so far." I'm in that same category... I didn't vote for him then, I'd vote for him now.
Not to mention all the hesitant, or purely partisan Republican ticket votes becoming more solidly in favor of him.

When they get blown out in 2018, Democrats are going to commit mass suicide.
You all are whistling by the grave yard.

That is why ACA will not be repealed, only improved.

Explain his piss poor poll numbers then.
I'll explain them the same way I can explain the poll numbers just before the election.

Before the election the polls were a toss up.

Go ahead wh your fake news that the polls were wrong .
Well, it is Fake News Network, but here you go; Road to 270: CNN's general election map - CNNPolitics.com
Like repeal on day one. Like constitutional deportations. Like repeal of ACA. She won the PV easily. Trump is below 40% and going lower.

:lol:

Just as they did before the last election, Lefties are deluding themselves into thinking that a large majority of voters agree with them. Other than in the Welfare States of California, New York and Illinois, rational voters are taking note of the fanatical hysteria and will express their disgust at the next opportunity. Keep it up, Lefties.

Of course he wouldn't win if the election were held today, not at a 38% approval rating--LOL He has the worse approval rating of any President in decades.
Poll: Donald Trump's job approval rating declines to 38 percent

th

We turned the blue wall red......the democrat,party was destroyed this past election....

Forum List

Back