If the Election was Held Today, Trump would Win Again

Liberals claim to be the majority and nothing will convince them otherwise. We kick the shit out of them in election after election. They get mad, call our voters stupid, then go right back to claiming to be a majority. Its hilarious watching them "warn" president Trump like they are a majority party in control. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Liberals claim to be the majority and nothing will convince them otherwise. We kick the shit out of them in election after election. They get mad, call our voters stupid, then go right back to claiming to be a majority. Its hilarious watching them "warn" president Trump like they are a majority party in control. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Why don't you ever get your agenda passed? Why is abortion still legal? Why isn't social security privatized? Why hasn't Medicare been destroyed? Why don't we have national school vouchers? Why is same sex marriage now a civil right? Why do businesses have to serve minorities even if they don't want to? Why do the poor still get Medicaid, food stamps, housing assistance, school lunches, etc., etc., etc.?

Shall I go on?

lol

Explain his piss poor poll numbers then.
I'll explain them the same way I can explain the poll numbers just before the election.

Before the election the polls were a toss up.

Go ahead wh your fake news that the polls were wrong .
Tossup, eh?
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Presidential Race

You linked to the polls showing that Clinton would win the popular vote by 3 points. She won it by 2. What was YOUR point?

Why don't you ever get your agenda passed? Why is abortion still legal? Why isn't social security privatized? Why hasn't Medicare been destroyed? Why don't we have national school vouchers? Why is same sex marriage now a civil right? Why do businesses have to serve minorities even if they don't want to? Why do the poor still get Medicaid, food stamps, housing assistance, school lunches, etc., etc., etc.?

Shall I go on?

lol
The reign of you fascists has come to a screeching halt......sadness on you....

I'll explain them the same way I can explain the poll numbers just before the election.

Tossup, eh?

You linked to the polls showing that Clinton would win the popular vote by 3 points. She won it by 2. What was YOUR point?
What did she win?

Shall I go on?

lol

What? None of the above is going to change. Those are all LIBERAL initiatives put into law.

Tossup, eh?

What did she win?

This is an English only forum, I think. Therefore, I think you should learn that language.

Tossup, eh?

What did she win?

This is an English only forum, I think. Therefore, I think you should learn that language.
Which word is giving you trouble child?

Shall I go on?

lol

What? None of the above is going to change. Those are all LIBERAL initiatives put into law.
Abortion is over, it's just a matter of time now....

Peer out from under your rock and watch what we do to the rest of your fascism....:lol:

Shall I go on?

lol

That's not our agenda snowflake, but continue your meltdown if you like its entertaining. :laugh:

Shall I go on?

lol

:itsok:

Shall I go on?

lol

Abortion is over, it's just a matter of time now....

Peer out from under your rock and watch what we do to the rest of your fascism....:lol:

Trump has 2-4 SCOTUS nominations and this fool is talking like libs have any power, its hilarious.

Shall I go on?

lol

That's not our agenda snowflake, but continue your meltdown if you like its entertaining. :laugh:

So you're conceding that abortion rights, SS, Medicare, Medicaid, same sex marriage, bakers making cakes for gay couples, food stamps, etc., etc.,

that's all here to stay.

So you admit that the Right has lost those battles for good.

How great is it that the Trumpbots cannot get over the fact that Trump got fewer votes than the worst Democratic presidential candidate in modern history.

Shall I go on?

lol

So you're conceding that abortion rights, SS, Medicare, Medicaid, same sex marriage, bakers making cakes for gay couples, food stamps, etc., etc.,

that's all here to stay.

So you admit that the Right has lost those battles for good.

We beat the shit out of you libs, taking the House, Senate, and White House, poor snowflake you think you are winning :itsok:

Baseless bullshit.

Trump just barely eked out the election as it is, and now that he has been getting roasted daily while Clinton investigations long vanished he would loose, no question.

The referendum on Comrade Trumph will be in 2018. We'll see if the Dems can get their shit together by then.

Forum List

Back