If some deranged ANTIFA member shot up a Trump rally and killed a bunch of MAGA people...

There are assholes in all political parties and movements but they are the minority sadly people on both sides try and portray them as the norm.

I agree, that's probably true. However on this board there is an over representation of right wing asshats who seem to want violence.
Yet, in the 'real world' your side owns ANTIFA.
Only CRCs today would think being anti-fascist is a bad thing.

How many on the left would show the same lack of compassion that is being shown to the slaughtered Muslims in NZ by some members of the right?

Why use a hypothetical when you could have used a real life example of how the left shows no compassion for the innocent US citizen slaughter by illegal immigrants protected in democrat run sanctuary cities?
The standard response on the left is "people are killed everyday"...

There are assholes in all political parties and movements but they are the minority sadly people on both sides try and portray them as the norm.

I agree, that's probably true. However on this board there is an over representation of right wing asshats who seem to want violence.
That's how you are able to sleep at night? :auiqs.jpg:
Who came up with that one for you, bodie?

I'm stating the obvious.

Of course you are, whatever you say.

You might be surprised at how receptive your political adversaries are to your ideas if you'd start listening to us on immigration. Especially the younger generation of "right wingers" who don't have their heels dug in on the ol' "muh free market capitalism" like their parents did.

How are you on climate change, institutional racism and healthcare?

1. real
2. exaggerated
3. very important

I'd say climate change is the biggest on the list, as you know the forecasts are getting worse and worse. Used to be and probably a major reasons enough hasn't been done is that the effects would be after our lifetimes, now if you're 50 or younger you're going to see it, if your 20 or younger you're going to see the ugly side of humanity as civil wars, droughts, loss of food plague the world. If you haven't been more yet then I don't even want to think about it.

You don't think black kids who face harsher sentences than whites do creates issues? Or for years redlining black neighborhoods so that they could not get loans and help enrich their own lives makes a difference today? Lack of educational standards/funding in black neighborhoods creates issues down the road? Or even hiring practices where people who just have black sounding names are hired less often even though they have the same qualifications? I tend to think there is a lot of there, there.

Well, where is Trump's healthcare plan? So far he's only taken it away and now wants to pull even more money out of medicare and medicaid in his latest budget.

I personally would put those three issues above immigration, especially climate change, there is no issue more important.

Pumping chemicals into the air and water obviously is going to have a negative impact. The majority of this stuff comes from high density human population zones and if we were still sane, we wouldn't be encouraging higher populations by bringing in more high birth rate immigrants.

If you want to fix black communities, flooding their neighborhoods with even poorer immigrants is not the way to do it.

I'd love to see our government show more concern for the health and well being of American citizens but instead we've got a lot of politicians on the left who hate the "deplorable" half of the country. The phrase "America first" causes lefty heads to explode. Again, bringing in more immigrants to plunder federal assistance programs is not helping to make medicare for all a feasible reality.

You don't even know what fascism means.

ANTIFA is anti-fascist. Hasn't anyone told you before?

I remember a Left Wing Democrat voting nutjob that shot up Republican Congressmen.

You never hear these Moon Bats mention that, do you?

upload_2019-3-15_13-52-8.jpeg
www.vox.com

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical, right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
. Actually it was the Italians that coined the term....Hitler came to it later.

View attachment 250436
www.vox.com
Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical, right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
. Actually it was the Italians that coined the term....Hitler came to it later.
Subtract the scary "nationalism" and you're left with something that sounds strikingly similar to what Bernie Sanders advocates.

What, another hate-mongering thread from the Left? Why is it always them?

I remember a Left Wing Democrat voting nutjob that shot up Republican Congressmen.

Oh...one guy shot up a baseball practice and hit one congressman. Not all of us shooting all GOP Congressmen?

A Left Wing Democrat voting nutjob went to kill Republican Congressmen. The fact that he was not as successful as he wanted to be is a good thing and should not be trivialized.

Oh...one guy shot up a baseball practice and hit one congressman. Not all of us shooting all GOP Congressmen?

A Left Wing Democrat voting nutjob went to kill Republican Congressmen. The fact that he was not as successful as he wanted to be is a good thing and should not be trivialized.

It is a good thing he didn't hurt more and he caused too much pain at that.

Nobody is going to defend that kook, we're not crazy nutjobs who like people murdered en mass simply because we either disagree with them or don't look like them.

ANTIFA is anti-fascist. Hasn't anyone told you before?
Somehow, I don't think you have a point.
Might want to drop by your shrink for a session.
Ask if destruction is really destruction if your side does it?

And the people on the left did not applaud his actions or say they wished he had killed more.

yet on this very forum people are cheering the death of innocents (to include children) and saying "too bad more did not die"

Nobody is going to defend that kook, we're not crazy nutjobs who like people murdered en mass simply because we either disagree with them or don't look like them.
Did you watch the riots under Obama?

Did you watch the riots under Obama?

I think Charlottesvile was under Trump, right? Is this the logic were going with?

yet on this very forum people are cheering the death of innocents (to include children) and saying "too bad more did not die"
I see TONS of Leftists proclaiming this "fact", but have yet to see a single example. Strange...

Forum List

Back