If some deranged ANTIFA member shot up a Trump rally and killed a bunch of MAGA people...

There are assholes in all political parties and movements but they are the minority sadly people on both sides try and portray them as the norm.

I agree, that's probably true. However on this board there is an over representation of right wing asshats who seem to want violence.
Yet, in the 'real world' your side owns ANTIFA.

Immigration CREATES the American culture. Always has....always will.

The numbers of immigrants is at a generational low. Find another excuse for your RW freaks.

And herein lies the problem folks...We have unAmerican pieces of shits here who honestly believe that American culture derives from low iQ, illegal, thirdworld wetbacks.

No American culture was created by Ayn Rand, the KKK and the Christian Identity movement and nothing else. :113:

Read the Naturalization Act Of 1790...why do you think our founders crafted it the way they did? Because wetbacks were awesome?

In 1790 leaches were a popular form of cleansing blood, we don't do that anymore. Just like we let people whether they be of Asian, Hispanic or African decent be citizens and vote. This isn't 1790, we're way better than that now.
WTH? There is a process for immigration to be adhered to according to law......right?

Yes and of course it should be. Also, our immigration quotas are too low, we need more immigration into this country, not less.

I'm not talking about the "far right", I'm talking about what was only a few years ago, bland, mainstream conservatism. The rapid shift to the left especially on social issues is creating tension, pushing people into a corner and any animal will lash out when it's back is to the wall.

Yeah....dig that awesome personal responsibility! Those libs wanting gay marriage, legal pot, safe abortions and health care FORCED conservatives to become radicalized!

I love how you neglected to mention the issue at hand, mass immigration and the ensuing loss of culture and social cohesion. I wish we could go back to the days when health care and legal weed was a big topic of debate.

The numbers of immigrants is at a generational low. Find another excuse for your RW freaks.

And herein lies the problem folks...We have unAmerican pieces of shits here who honestly believe that American culture derives from low iQ, illegal, thirdworld wetbacks.

No American culture was created by Ayn Rand, the KKK and the Christian Identity movement and nothing else. :113:
So we owe it all to brainwashed functional morons like you? LOL poor America...

Yeah....dig that awesome personal responsibility! Those libs wanting gay marriage, legal pot, safe abortions and health care FORCED conservatives to become radicalized!

I love how you neglected to mention the issue at hand, mass immigration and the ensuing loss of culture and social cohesion. I wish we could go back to the days when health care and legal weed was a big topic of debate.

So we owe it all to brainwashed functional morons like you? LOL poor America...

Dude, I was being sarcastic.

EDIT: I guess I was a little too convincing at being a BrokeLoser clone.

Read the Naturalization Act Of 1790...why do you think our founders crafted it the way they did? Because wetbacks were awesome?

In 1790 leaches were a popular form of cleansing blood, we don't do that anymore. Just like we let people whether they be of Asian, Hispanic or African decent be citizens and vote. This isn't 1790, we're way better than that now.
WTH? There is a process for immigration to be adhered to according to law......right?

Yes and of course it should be. Also, our immigration quotas are too low, we need more immigration into this country, not less.
Perhaps, you're right, but first we have to stop the illegal immigration to move forward with a known quota on legal immigration.

It's a win-win.

Perhaps, you're right, but first we have to stop the illegal immigration to move forward with a known quota on legal immigration.

It's a win-win.

We need to update our entire immigration process. Increase quotas, maybe improve our guest worker program and of course take a look at how we determine what a refugee is. That alone would do wonders to reduce our already historically low illegal immigration numbers.

How many on the left would show the same lack of compassion that is being shown to the slaughtered Muslims in NZ by some members of the right?
Do you think it would be hard for us to do that? Knocking a hat off, getting in a fist fight, or kicking someone out of a bar is one thing, but murder? Terrorist slaughter? You need to stop equating the decades long festering hatred of the right with the side that opposes that.

All forms of violence needs to stop, Of course murder is the worst thing you can do, however no violence should be acceptable. We need to all tone it down. We need to find agreements and focus on this instead of what divides us. We need real leadership and real leaders and we have a big nothing from any political party and from any American in general.
Meanwhile, half your party is celebrating a terrorist in NZ slughtering innocents. Bravo :clap:

Not my party, I jumped ship a long time ago, I condemn those who get joy out of hurting or killing another human.

There are assholes in all political parties and movements but they are the minority sadly people on both sides try and portray them as the norm.

I agree, that's probably true. However on this board there is an over representation of right wing asshats who seem to want violence.
And if you look at board that has more left wingers you would likely see more extreme assholes there pushing it. Overall these people are the exception not the rule,

It's a win-win.

We need to update our entire immigration process. Increase quotas, maybe improve our guest worker program and of course take a look at how we determine what a refugee is. That alone would do wonders to reduce our already historically low illegal immigration numbers.
Illegal immigration is on the rise. I posted a chart and an article from the NY Times backing my premise on this thread.
We do need to update our immigration process, and that doesn't mean that a person will get to over stay his Visa and live
in or out of the shadows. The quota would take in account of our needs and not just a blanket that covers everybody.
It certainly wouldn't cover an illegal on our healthcare/welfare system.

And if you look at board that has more left wingers you would likely see more extreme assholes there pushing it.

Which board is that? I mean, this is the one I know.

It's a win-win.

Illegal immigration is on the rise. I posted a chart and an article from the NY Times backing my premise on this thread.
We do need to update our immigration process, and that doesn't mean that a person will get to over stay his Visa and live
in or out of the shadows. The quota would take in account of our needs and not just a blanket that covers everybody.

From the 90s? It's way down.

It's a win-win.

It's on the rise again, the 90's was 20 years ago......that is what counts

It's a win-win.

Right buddy, whatever you say

It's a win-win.

You're being intentionally deceptive when you use the phrase "historically low". Half a million is not a low number.

And if you look at board that has more left wingers you would likely see more extreme assholes there pushing it.

They no longer have message boards but back when AOL did and people actually used AOL there were more liberal posters on there and there was a lot of hate and ugliness being posted. You seem to get that when a board has more from one political ideology posting there than the other.

It's a win-win.

Right buddy, whatever you say
Have a good day, I've presented facts IN THIS THREAD that proved that illegal immigration
is on the rise and you want to blow it off because it doesn't fit your mantra, that's on you.
It was a good civil conversation up until your last post that was no more than a deflection.

It's a win-win.

You're being intentionally deceptive when you use the phrase "historically low". Half a million is not a low number.

I'm not, we've been doing just fine. We have a problem to fix but by no means is the world ending because of it.

They no longer have message boards but back when AOL did and people actually used AOL there were more liberal posters on there and there was a lot of hate and ugliness being posted. You seem to get that when a board has more from one political ideology posting there than the other.

If you say so. I've been a member of liberal boards in the past and I don't remember cheering a terrorist attack. However, this is where we are today. It's wrong, it should be called out. I've never been apart of any board that wished so much violence.

It's a win-win.

You’re hilarious Gustavo… So what part of that filthy cock roach infested brown shit hole are you from anyway?

Forum List

Back