If some deranged ANTIFA member shot up a Trump rally and killed a bunch of MAGA people...

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
How many on the left would show the same lack of compassion that is being shown to the slaughtered Muslims in NZ by some members of the right?

How many on the left would show the same lack of compassion that is being shown to the slaughtered Muslims in NZ by some members of the right?

Define "some members" and "right"

Another attempted group smear, using the old tactic of broad brush painting.

We reserve our lack of compassion for useless troll twats such as yourself.

(((shrug)))
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

• Banned

Not all, but some right wingers on this forum have expressed that they give zero fucks about the shooting. I saw one person say they wish he had killed more of them.

Do you think it would be hard for us to do that? Knocking a hat off, getting in a fist fight, or kicking someone out of a bar is one thing, but murder? Terrorist slaughter? You need to stop equating the decades long festering hatred of the right with the side that opposes that.

Not all, but some right wingers on this forum have expressed that they give zero fucks about the shooting. I saw one person say they wish he had killed more of them.

And not one person on the “right” has condemned these comments from their party members

Yes, but you used the terms "members of the right" in the usual attempt to lump anyone to the right of Mitt Romney with nutjobs.

now if you used members of this board on the right, it would be more accurate, but again going for the lump guilt shot.

• Banned
Do you think it would be hard for us to do that? Knocking a hat off, getting in a fist fight, or kicking someone out of a bar is one thing, but murder? Terrorist slaughter? You need to stop equating the decades long festering hatred of the right with the side that opposes that.

Trump has turned the left rabid dude. I see the same kind of shit on Reddit and other places with high concentrations of lefties. The hatred is equal, and that hatred is where a lack of compassion comes from.

And not one person on the “right” has condemned these comments from their party members

I don't need to condemn them, I do something far worse for their egos, I ignore them.

Hillary and her campaign were exposed for HIRING thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies during the 2016 election.
- Snowflakes lied, denied, justified, and defended Hillary - still do.

Liberal groups Antifa, BLM, and the Black Fist were proven to have taken money willingly from Russia to spread racial division and violence.
- Snowflakes expressed no outrage - they defended these groups and still do.

Hillary called for an end to civility and for an increase in racial division and violent intolerance.
- Snowflakes offered no condemnation of her for it.

a leftist spurred on by violent DNC propaganda attempted to assassinate Republicans.
- Snowflakes defended the Democrats by claiming they had nothing to do with the act.

Some freak in New Zealand - not even the US - perpetrates a mass shooting and AOC did not even wait 2 hours to attack the NRA.
-- Perhaps her dumb ass thinks the 'N' in 'NRA' stands for New Zealand.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Obama was complicit in killing around half a million Muslims and in their own countries, not countries that aren't theirs.

Come back when you are ready to complain.

Oh but this guy was a bad bad Nazi, while Obama was a good boy.

Yes, but you used the terms "members of the right" in the usual attempt to lump anyone to the right of Mitt Romney with nutjobs.

now if you used members of this board on the right, it would be more accurate, but again going for the lump guilt shot.

I'm sorry I've offended you with a lack of semantics. I'm not trying to call right wingers horrible people. I'm actually suggesting that the left can be just as bad as the worst the right has to offer.

I'm sorry I've offended you with a lack of semantics. I'm not trying to call right wingers horrible people. I'm actually suggesting that the left can be just as bad as the worst the right has to offer.

Well it came across the wrong way, that's for sure.

Just because the left's violence is more passive aggressive doesn't make it any less dangerous as a concept.

Trump has turned the left rabid dude. I see the same kind of shit on Reddit and other places with high concentrations of lefties. The hatred is equal, and that hatred is where a lack of compassion comes from.
I don't see that. How many celebrated Steve Scalisi's shooting? I guarantee nobody on supposedly neutral sites like USMB did.

All forms of violence needs to stop, Of course murder is the worst thing you can do, however no violence should be acceptable. We need to all tone it down. We need to find agreements and focus on this instead of what divides us. We need real leadership and real leaders and we have a big nothing from any political party and from any American in general.

All forms of violence needs to stop, Of course murder is the worst thing you can do, however no violence should be acceptable. We need to all tone it down. We need to find agreements and focus on this instead of what divides us. We need real leadership and real leaders and we have a big nothing from any political party and from any American in general.
Meanwhile, half your party is celebrating a terrorist in NZ slughtering innocents. Bravo :clap:

I don't see that. How many celebrated Steve Scalisi's shooting? I guarantee nobody on supposedly neutral sites like USMB did.

I'm just going to leave this here....

Sicko Democrats: Nebraska Democratic Party Official Caught On Tape: 'I'm Glad Scalise Got Shot'...

Forum List

Back