If some deranged ANTIFA member shot up a Trump rally and killed a bunch of MAGA people...

FUCK NO!
I'm on the sand in south Orange County...you know, where classy white folk reside....No shitty diapers or Modello cans lining our streets, no graffiti, no stray pit bulls running a muck, no uninsured Toyota klunkers on the roadways, no Dodger hats, we all speak english....It's fucking heaven...thank God wetbacks cant afford my water bill here.

Sad you have a water bill.

why is that?

A) Because he has to pay for water

B) Because he has to pay for water in CA, where they're cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs about water use.

More than 6 toilet flushings in a month and they double the rate per gallon for everything over. Possibly they triple the rate at some point.

The water bills are very "Progressive" in CA.

B) Because he has to pay for water in CA, where they're cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs about water use.
Aren't you in LA? :21: Just STFU and enjoy your shit hole.

FUCK NO!
I'm on the sand in south Orange County...you know, where classy white folk reside....No shitty diapers or Modello cans lining our streets, no graffiti, no stray pit bulls running a muck, no uninsured Toyota klunkers on the roadways, no Dodger hats, we all speak english....It's fucking heaven...thank God wetbacks cant afford my water bill here.

why is that?

A) Because he has to pay for water.

More than 6 toilet flushings in a month and they double the rate per gallon for everything over. Possibly they triple the rate at some point.

a) he lives where there is no natural fresh water source. The fresh water comes from a lake made by the government and then is cleaned and piped to his house via government owned infrastructure. Do you think all of that should be done for free? If you do not want to pay for water, live where there is a fresh water source you can have free access to.

b) they are cuckoo about water use because they have far more people than they do water. His county alone has more people in it than 20 of the states in this country.

Also, he choose to live there even though he is a multi-millionaire and could move anywhere he desires, so there is no reason to feel sad for someone who chooses to freely pay that water bill.

Tho Thatist!
(So Statist) :abgg2q.jpg:

Just because you live in that county, doesn't mean you have to buy county water, dumbass.

why is that?

FUCK NO!

why is that?

a) he lives where there is no natural fresh water source. The fresh water comes from a lake made by the government and then is cleaned and piped to his house via government owned infrastructure. Do you think all of that should be done for free? If you do not want to pay for water, live where there is a fresh water source you can have free access to.

b) they are cuckoo about water use because they have far more people than they do water. His county alone has more people in it than 20 of the states in this country.

Also, he choose to live there even though he is a multi-millionaire and could move anywhere he desires, so there is no reason to feel sad for someone who chooses to freely pay that water bill.

Tho Thatist!

Just because you live in that county, doesn't mean you have to buy county water, dumbass.

you are correct, he does not have to, he chooses to.

He could attempt to secure his own fresh water supply for his home. He likely does not do so because doing so would be far more expensive than what the county charges.

You free loaders that think all these things should be free are just sickening. It is not enough that you cheer as the debt gets higher and higher passing off your spending to our kids, but now this.

why is that?

why is that?

Tho Thatist!

He could attempt to secure his own fresh water supply for his home. He likely does not do so because doing so would be far more expensive than what the county charges.

You free loaders that think all these things should be free are just sickening. It is not enough that you cheer as the debt gets higher and higher passing off your spending to our kids, but now this.

Da fuq you mean "freeloader", bitch? :1peleas::wtf:

why is that?

Tho Thatist!

I mean you are a freeloader. You think people should have water and sewage and not have to pay for it. you are cool with Trump adding trillions of dollars to the debt so that our kids and grandkids can pay for what we are spending.

you are nothing but a freeloader

Tho Thatist!

I mean you are a freeloader. You think people should have water and sewage and not have to pay for it. you are cool with Trump adding trillions of dollars to the debt so that our kids and grandkids can pay for what we are spending.

I don't see your Commie ass paying for my well maintenance, motherfucker. I do that. It costs 1-3 days of work for me. Also $35 every let's say 4 mos for a switch. Damn, shouldn't mention that, she's about due. :rolleyes:

How many on the left would show the same lack of compassion that is being shown to the slaughtered Muslims in NZ by some members of the right?

Apparently you didn’t read Twitter when a deranged leftist shot Steve Scalise at the Congressional baseball game

Twitter?

How about USMB? Did ANY USMB lefty's express glee after that news broke?

Did anyone say that the GOP congressional baseball team deserved to be shot up?

Fuck. The dishonesty is lame.

Absolutely they did, faggot.

Shooting in VA park, Steve scalise shot

Nope. You think people won’t look at that thread?

I read the first 5 pages. I saw no liberals celebrating anything. Cite the post you refer to. Dickhead.

How many on the left would show the same lack of compassion that is being shown to the slaughtered Muslims in NZ by some members of the right?

Apparently you didn’t read Twitter when a deranged leftist shot Steve Scalise at the Congressional baseball game

Twitter?

I read the first 5 pages. I saw no liberals celebrating anything. Cite the post you refer to. Dickhead.

Many were removed. I linked directly to one. Many leftists were too scared to show their faces in that thread.

On twitter:

Left-Wing Twitter Celebrates Shooting of Rep. Scalise [UPDATED]

The apathy:

Last edited:

Twitter?

Many were removed. I linked directly to one.

No you didn’t. I’ve now read 14 pages and the only inappropriate comments came from nutbag RW ers.

You are a shameless liar. I wonder who your role model is.

Tho Thatist!

Freeloader? A well is not freeloading. It takes time and money to maintain.

Tho Thatist!

Freeloader? A well is not freeloading. It takes time and money to maintain.

i did not say a well was freeloading.

do try and keep up

Yes, but you used the terms "members of the right" in the usual attempt to lump anyone to the right of Mitt Romney with nutjobs.

now if you used members of this board on the right, it would be more accurate, but again going for the lump guilt shot.

I'm sorry I've offended you with a lack of semantics. I'm not trying to call right wingers horrible people. I'm actually suggesting that the left can be just as bad as the worst the right has to offer.

Because that is what matters, right? It would make those RW nuts feel such warmth. Only you don't seem to have examples of that.....so you ask the question to inspire a treasure trove of bullshit.

Simply name names. Name the lefties here who have called for violence or celebrated a terror attack in the manner that Flash and BrokeLoser
have done today.

Let's make more accurate accusations. Name names.

Look bud...I don't speak for Conservatives, I'm that guy Conservatives distance themselves from, I'm scary, way too blunt, honest and anti PC to the nth degree. Frankly, most Conservatives are just slightly less of a pussy than you are. Where do you go with this?
"Look bud."
Zero college?

Just enough "college" to be able to buy you several times over...that's all.
You are a trust baby like my wife and I?
Are you in the hundreds of millions?
Thanks for the offer though

Referring to the members here at USMB.....yes. You won't find lefties here celebrating terror attacks.

There are dozens of righties who do. You saw them today with your own eyes.

But.....fuck it. BOTH SIDES!!!!!!!

I don't think the left is as angry and hostile as the right, yet...

Awwww. How nice of you. Thanks!

Question....why did you select "Antifa" as your example? Do they commit random acts of
terror or mass violence?

If so...please provide a link to such acts.
They have none.
Just old white fart knees news and breitbart spewers

Twitter?

No you didn’t. I’ve now read 14 pages and the only inappropriate comments came from nutbag RW ers.

You're an obtuse jackass. Ofc leftists stayed away from that thread mostly. ;)

It shot their shit all to hell.

Many of the egregious posts were deleted.

What do you have to say about the Twitter comments?

Twitter?

You have shown me ZERO USMB members celebrating Scalise's shooting.

Kindly fuck off, Nancy.

Twitter?

Omg it's our WWII and Vietnam deferment lover
Wayne ? Trump 5?
Great role models.
What twitter comments?
Maybe I should get an account

But wait...the Duke PLAYED a Green Beret..so he's GOTTA be tough...right?

Define "some members" and "right"

Another attempted group smear, using the old tactic of broad brush painting.

We reserve our lack of compassion for useless troll twats such as yourself.

Not all, but some right wingers on this forum have expressed that they give zero fucks about the shooting. I saw one person say they wish he had killed more of them.

I haven't seen a single one. So who is saying this?

There are assholes in all political parties and movements but they are the minority sadly people on both sides try and portray them as the norm.

I agree, that's probably true. However on this board there is an over representation of right wing asshats who seem to want violence.
Yet, in the 'real world' your side owns ANTIFA.
Only CRCs today would think being anti-fascist is a bad thing.

You don't even know what fascism means.

View attachment 250436
www.vox.com
Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical, right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
. Actually it was the Italians that coined the term....Hitler came to it later.

Anti-fascism is a form of radical, left-wing, anarchist, open-borders supporters, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and destruction of the economy, and general lack of intelligence and honesty, which came to prominence in early 21st -century America.

Forum List

Back