Should the NZ shooter get the death penalty?

I say he should, what do you Lefties think?
And I always thought that when someone did this, it was just Work Place Violence? Am I wrong? The radical Muslim even today(fort hood shooter) is still alive, 3 meals a day, praying to Allah, and plotting more deaths to the infildels..

obamostrich.jpg

Islam-liberals.jpg

Right or Left New Zealand is their own country. Let them figure it out. Of course regardless of what they decide, some idiotic Americans will be outraged

I think this is definitely evidence that New Zealanders have too many rights.

They probably need to take more away.

But let NZ do its own thing.
:beer:

New Zealanders may oppose the death penalty. A lifetime in solitary may be enough for them. I'd want him dead.

No. He should spend the rest of his life in prison. Death ends his suffering.

Moot since New Zealand doesn't have a death penalty.

It has always amazed me that "deep state" conspiracy theorists and "small government" conservatives are willing to give the government actual power over life and death...

And I always thought that when someone did this, it was just Work Place Violence? Am I wrong? The radical Muslim even today(fort hood shooter) is still alive, 3 meals a day, praying to Allah, and plotting more deaths to the infildels..

obamostrich.jpg

View attachment 250421
Judging by their staunch support for anti semitism, if this guy had massacred a synagogue full of Jews, Many Democrats would argue he was just exercising his first amendment rights.

No.

Why not?

Basically because it's murder, and the state doesn't have that right. Exactly the same reason as anywhere else.

No, murder is when you kill someone without just cause.

For example, if you accidentally kill someone it is not murder. If you kill someone who is breaking into your house to defend yourself it is not murder. If you are at war and in a battle it is not murder, etc.

There is plenty of just cause here.

No.

Why not?

Basically because it's murder, and the state doesn't have that right. Exactly the same reason as anywhere else.

No, murder is when you kill someone without just cause.

NO, murder is when you kill someone PERIOD unless it's in self-defense. The State has no more right to take a life than a murderer or assassin does. ***ANYBODY*** committing murder has told himself he has "just cause". Otherwise they wouldn't be committing a murder now would they. "Just cause" is a weasel word phrase.

You don't get to ask an open question and then massage it every time you get an answer you didn't expect.

Moot since New Zealand doesn't have a death penalty.

It has always amazed me that "deep state" conspiracy theorists and "small government" conservatives are willing to give the government actual power over life and death...

What amazes me is that Left wingers like yourself want to empower the state over every aspect of our lives, except when it comes to allowing the innocent unborn to be murdered or murderers to be allowed to kill in society or in prison.

I guess that is why people refer to the Left as the party of death.

Moot since New Zealand doesn't have a death penalty..

That's what I figured. Most of the world doesn't, just the barbarian countries.

Bingo. And then there's the ones that want to immediately turn around and call themselves "pro-life". Hypocrites.

Forum List

Back