If some deranged ANTIFA member shot up a Trump rally and killed a bunch of MAGA people...

The left pretty much dominates the political sphere in the western world while conservative voices are increasingly marginalized. If the roles were reversed then I suspect there'd be more "left wing" terrorism like there was in the 60s.

I'm sorry the far right isn't popular in many democracies. It's not reason to go shoot the place up though.

I'm not talking about the "far right", I'm talking about what was only a few years ago, bland, mainstream conservatism. The rapid shift to the left especially on social issues is creating tension, pushing people into a corner and any animal will lash out when it's back is to the wall.

Yeah....dig that awesome personal responsibility! Those libs wanting gay marriage, legal pot, safe abortions and health care FORCED conservatives to become radicalized!

I love how you neglected to mention the issue at hand, mass immigration and the ensuing loss of culture and social cohesion. I wish we could go back to the days when health care and legal weed was a big topic of debate.

Immigration CREATES the American culture. Always has....always will.

The numbers of immigrants is at a generational low. Find another excuse for your RW freaks.

It would help if you could at least be honest about the situation.

How many on the left would show the same lack of compassion that is being shown to the slaughtered Muslims in NZ by some members of the right?

You kids tried to assassinate the entire GOP Congress.

Don't recall much apologizing there.

I'm sorry the far right isn't popular in many democracies. It's not reason to go shoot the place up though.

I'm not talking about the "far right", I'm talking about what was only a few years ago, bland, mainstream conservatism. The rapid shift to the left especially on social issues is creating tension, pushing people into a corner and any animal will lash out when it's back is to the wall.

Yeah....dig that awesome personal responsibility! Those libs wanting gay marriage, legal pot, safe abortions and health care FORCED conservatives to become radicalized!

I love how you neglected to mention the issue at hand, mass immigration and the ensuing loss of culture and social cohesion. I wish we could go back to the days when health care and legal weed was a big topic of debate.

The numbers of immigrants is at a generational low. Find another excuse for your RW freaks.

I am always honest here. It is an anonymous forum.

We do not have a massive immigration problem. The numbers are way down. Just about
everything you believe regarding immigration to the US and immigrants themselves is wrong. That is why your "common sense" approach
is being rebuked by the majority of Americans. It is based on bullshit.

I think he directly spoke to immigration and it's cultural significance. Maybe he's just not afraid of it like you are.

How many on the left would show the same lack of compassion that is being shown to the slaughtered Muslims in NZ by some members of the right?

Define "some members" and "right"

Another attempted group smear, using the old tactic of broad brush painting.

We reserve our lack of compassion for useless troll twats such as yourself.

Not all, but some right wingers on this forum have expressed that they give zero fucks about the shooting. I saw one person say they wish he had killed more of them.

Should Jews feel remorse for Nazis getting killed?

Muslims are the biggest bigots on the planet. They should be shipped back to their shit hole countries and stop allowing them to destroy Western civilization.

The left pretty much dominates the political sphere in the western world while conservative voices are increasingly marginalized. If the roles were reversed then I suspect there'd be more "left wing" terrorism like there was in the 60s.

And herein lies the problem folks...We have unAmerican pieces of shits here who honestly believe that American culture derives from low iQ, illegal, thirdworld wetbacks.

Not all, but some right wingers on this forum have expressed that they give zero fucks about the shooting. I saw one person say they wish he had killed more of them.

Yes, but you used the terms "members of the right" in the usual attempt to lump anyone to the right of Mitt Romney with nutjobs.

now if you used members of this board on the right, it would be more accurate, but again going for the lump guilt shot.

I'm sorry I've offended you with a lack of semantics. I'm not trying to call right wingers horrible people. I'm actually suggesting that the left can be just as bad as the worst the right has to offer.

Because that is what matters, right? It would make those RW nuts feel such warmth. Only you don't seem to have examples of that.....so you ask the question to inspire a treasure trove of bullshit.

Simply name names. Name the lefties here who have called for violence or celebrated a terror attack in the manner that Flash and BrokeLoser
have done today.

Let's make more accurate accusations. Name names.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I have not called out or celebrated anything.

What I have said very clearly is that we need to deport all the Muslim scum and we need to vote out the pathetic weak minded White Guilt asshole politicians that are so stupid that allow that scum to come into this country.

I am glad that shithead Crooked Hillary didn't get elected because that dumb ass bitch advocated bring in a million Muslim refugees. How stupid was that?

You said you agree with the NZ killer's manifesto and you advocated the nuking of Mecca. That WAS you, wasn't it?

There are lots of thing in his manifesto that I agree with but I don't agree with him killing people.

Whites need to stand up to Muslim, Brown and Black scum but we can do it in a non violent manner. Like putting up a wall to keep the Browns out, deporting the Illegal Browns we already have, getting that Black filth off of welfare and deporting all the Muslim filth that the weak minded Liberals allowed to come into this country.

All it takes is the courage to do the right thing. We can start with not electing any more Democrats that pander to the scum.

We do not have a massive immigration problem. The numbers are way down. Just about
everything you believe regarding immigration to the US and immigrants themselves is wrong. That is why your "common sense" approach
Numbers are way down? More like on the rise.

20180414_WOC240.png

Immigration Arrests and Deportations Are Rising, I.C.E. Data Show
Immigration and Customs Enforcement said it arrested about 159,000 foreigners during the 2018 fiscal year that ended Sept. 30, an increase of 11 percent from the previous year.

About 90 percent of the people arrested had criminal convictions, were facing pending criminal charges or had been previously issued a final deportation order by an immigration judge.

Officials said they also deported 256,085 people last year, a 13 percent increase from fiscal year 2017.

That included 5,914 undocumented immigrants, 5,872 known or suspected gang members and 42 suspected terrorists, the agency’s data show.

Immigration Arrests and Deportations Are Rising, I.C.E. Data Show

And herein lies the problem folks...We have unAmerican pieces of shits here who honestly believe that American culture derives from low iQ, illegal, thirdworld wetbacks.

No American culture was created by Ayn Rand, the KKK and the Christian Identity movement and nothing else. :113:

Over half a million legal immigrants in 2018, and god only knows how many illegal aliens cross the border every year, we can only estimate by the number of border apprehensions which is over 1 million every year for a decade or more. White birthrates are declining thanks in large part to lefty meddling in the social fabric, but corporations are worried about their bottom line, less workers to exploit so they put pressure on their bought and paid for politicians in DC to push for more immigrants, more more more.

With 12-40 million illegals present, as much as 1/3 of our population present by illegal means, $22 trillion in debt, a middle class that can’t save a penny or afford healthcare, a cultural divide never seen before, politicians spending most of their time working for illegal foreigners, Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets and you honestly believe we don’t have an immigration problem effecting the workings of this once great nation?
At what point will you twisted fucks consider it a problem?

No American culture was created by Ayn Rand, the KKK and the Christian Identity movement and nothing else. :113:

Read the Naturalization Act Of 1790...why do you think our founders crafted it the way they did? Because wetbacks were awesome?

Read the Naturalization Act Of 1790...why do you think our founders crafted it the way they did? Because wetbacks were awesome?

In 1790 leaches were a popular form of cleansing blood, we don't do that anymore. Just like we let people whether they be of Asian, Hispanic or African decent be citizens and vote. This isn't 1790, we're way better than that now.

probably the same people on either side. nothing is as consistent as hate.

There are assholes in all political parties and movements but they are the minority sadly people on both sides try and portray them as the norm.

I agree, that's probably true. However on this board there is an over representation of right wing asshats who seem to want violence.

In 1790 leaches were a popular form of cleansing blood, we don't do that anymore. Just like we let people whether they be of Asian, Hispanic or African decent be citizens and vote. This isn't 1790, we're way better than that now.
WTH? There is a process for immigration to be adhered to according to law......right?

Forum List

Back