If some deranged ANTIFA member shot up a Trump rally and killed a bunch of MAGA people...

Referring to the members here at USMB.....yes. You won't find lefties here celebrating terror attacks.

There are dozens of righties who do. You saw them today with your own eyes.

But.....fuck it. BOTH SIDES!!!!!!!

I don't think the left is as angry and hostile as the right, yet...

How many on the left would show the same lack of compassion that is being shown to the slaughtered Muslims in NZ by some members of the right?

They are brown.
Enough for our white supreme trumpies.
Are we still waiting for his condemnation?
Must be on the golf course

How many on the left would show the same lack of compassion that is being shown to the slaughtered Muslims in NZ by some members of the right?

Define "some members" and "right"

Another attempted group smear, using the old tactic of broad brush painting.

We reserve our lack of compassion for useless troll twats such as yourself.

Not all, but some right wingers on this forum have expressed that they give zero fucks about the shooting. I saw one person say they wish he had killed more of them.

Yes, but you used the terms "members of the right" in the usual attempt to lump anyone to the right of Mitt Romney with nutjobs.

now if you used members of this board on the right, it would be more accurate, but again going for the lump guilt shot.

I'm sorry I've offended you with a lack of semantics. I'm not trying to call right wingers horrible people. I'm actually suggesting that the left can be just as bad as the worst the right has to offer.

Because that is what matters, right? It would make those RW nuts feel such warmth. Only you don't seem to have examples of that.....so you ask the question to inspire a treasure trove of bullshit.

Simply name names. Name the lefties here who have called for violence or celebrated a terror attack in the manner that Flash and BrokeLoser
have done today.

Let's make more accurate accusations. Name names.

Look bud...I don't speak for Conservatives, I'm that guy Conservatives distance themselves from...I'm scary, way too blunt, honest and anti PC to the nth degree. Frankly, most Conservatives are just slightly less of a pussy than you are. Where do you go with this?

Last edited:
Hillary and her campaign were exposed for HIRING thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies during the 2016 election.
- Snowflakes lied, denied, justified, and defended Hillary - still do.

Liberal groups Antifa, BLM, and the Black Fist were proven to have taken money willingly from Russia to spread racial division and violence.
- Snowflakes expressed no outrage - they defended these groups and still do.

Hillary called for an end to civility and for an increase in racial division and violent intolerance.
- Snowflakes offered no condemnation of her for it.

a leftist spurred on by violent DNC propaganda attempted to assassinate Republicans.
- Snowflakes defended the Democrats by claiming they had nothing to do with the act.

Some freak in New Zealand - not even the US - perpetrates a mass shooting and AOC did not even wait 2 hours to attack the NRA.
-- Perhaps her dumb ass thinks the 'N' in 'NRA' stands for New Zealand.

:rolleyes:
He wasn't a MUslim BROWN freak ?
I keep pleading for you to know the origin of snowflake?
Your group Must be from Eastern Europe

I don't know how you don't see it. The left has never been so angry and hostile in my lifetime.
But the right has been

That's not a good justification.
For getting in people's faces, yes. Not for terrorist slaughter.

The left pretty much dominates the political sphere in the western world while conservative voices are increasingly marginalized. If the roles were reversed then I suspect there'd be more "left wing" terrorism like there was in the 60s.

I'm sorry the far right isn't popular in many democracies. It's not reason to go shoot the place up though.

I'm not talking about the "far right", I'm talking about what was only a few years ago, bland, mainstream conservatism. The rapid shift to the left especially on social issues is creating tension, pushing people into a corner and any animal will lash out when it's back is to the wall.

Not all, but some right wingers on this forum have expressed that they give zero fucks about the shooting. I saw one person say they wish he had killed more of them.

Yes, but you used the terms "members of the right" in the usual attempt to lump anyone to the right of Mitt Romney with nutjobs.

now if you used members of this board on the right, it would be more accurate, but again going for the lump guilt shot.

I'm sorry I've offended you with a lack of semantics. I'm not trying to call right wingers horrible people. I'm actually suggesting that the left can be just as bad as the worst the right has to offer.

Because that is what matters, right? It would make those RW nuts feel such warmth. Only you don't seem to have examples of that.....so you ask the question to inspire a treasure trove of bullshit.

Simply name names. Name the lefties here who have called for violence or celebrated a terror attack in the manner that Flash and BrokeLoser
have done today.

Look bud...I don't speak for Conservatives, I'm that guy Conservatives distance themselves from, I'm scary, way too blunt, honest and anti PC to the nth degree. Frankly, most Conservatives are just slightly less of a pussy than you are. Where do you go with this?
"Look bud."
Zero college?

Referring to the members here at USMB.....yes. You won't find lefties here celebrating terror attacks.

There are dozens of righties who do. You saw them today with your own eyes.

But.....fuck it. BOTH SIDES!!!!!!!

I don't think the left is as angry and hostile as the right, yet...

Awwww. How nice of you. Thanks!

Question....why did you select "Antifa" as your example? Do they commit random acts of
terror or mass violence?

If so...please provide a link to such acts.

But the right has been

The left pretty much dominates the political sphere in the western world while conservative voices are increasingly marginalized. If the roles were reversed then I suspect there'd be more "left wing" terrorism like there was in the 60s.

I'm sorry the far right isn't popular in many democracies. It's not reason to go shoot the place up though.

I'm not talking about the "far right", I'm talking about what was only a few years ago, bland, mainstream conservatism. The rapid shift to the left especially on social issues is creating tension, pushing people into a corner and any animal will lash out when it's back is to the wall.

Yeah....dig that awesome personal responsibility! Those libs wanting gay marriage, legal pot, safe abortions and health care FORCED conservatives to become radicalized!

have done today.

Look bud...I don't speak for Conservatives, I'm that guy Conservatives distance themselves from, I'm scary, way too blunt, honest and anti PC to the nth degree. Frankly, most Conservatives are just slightly less of a pussy than you are. Where do you go with this?
"Look bud."
Zero college?

Just enough "college" to be able to buy you several times over...that's all.

Yeah....dig that awesome personal responsibility! Those libs wanting gay marriage, legal pot, safe abortions and health care FORCED conservatives to become radicalized!

It's what happens when you think it's okay to be intolerant of wrong think.

But the right has been

Yeah, great excuse. "Adam and Steve are getting married, let's kill them because I have feelings."

You can't be a bigger snowflake than that.

And not one person on the “right” has condemned these comments from their party members

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Isn't it awesome....the nutless "Right" is finally becoming extreme, fed up and pissed the fuck off. I love it!

And not one person on the “right” has condemned these comments from their party members

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Isn't it awesome....the nutless "Right" is finally becoming extreme, fed up and pissed the fuck off. I love it!

LOL, you're quite the badass.

I love how you neglected to mention the issue at hand, mass immigration and the ensuing loss of culture and social cohesion. I wish we could go back to the days when health care and legal weed was a big topic of debate.

I love how you neglected to mention the issue at hand, mass immigration and the ensuing loss of culture and social cohesion. I wish we could go back to the days when health care and legal weed was a big topic of debate.

Immigration CREATES the American culture. Always has....always will.

The numbers of immigrants is at a generational low. Find another excuse for your RW freaks.

I would like to offer my sincerest apologizes if my marriage made you become a radicalized retard.

It's what happens when you think it's okay to be intolerant of wrong think.

I'll probably regret this....but what the fuck are you trying to say?

Meh, forget it. I won't get through.

Yeah....it must be "wrong think".

Forum List

Back