If Sarah Palin posed nude...

If Sarah Palin posed nude

• Yes

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters
I think there was a movie with Rosie naked in it. She was a cop on an island or something. Sealy, you can look it up and go rent it to satisfy your curiosity. But I think you may be on your own with that.

hey i know what flick you speak of....and Dana Delany is also wearing next to nothing....:eusa_drool:

I'm certain that you earned the name "bobo." :lol:

It's bubu like Yogi & Bubu. I spelled it wrong. So you guys think it's BO BO as in Bo & Luke Duke.

My dogs name is Sealy and I call her sealybubu. Like Fubu only with a b.

well yea Bo when you spell the word wrong we kinda all went with it....so your actually BUBU.....stick with BoBo...dude.....:lol:

You mean we can all ass rape you?

That doesn't sound like a real good idea to me! Especially not today. The roids are acting up...

That's funny. A gay guy at my work was talking about my ass in an email loop so i sent him the most hemroidal picture off google images and said, "don, here is my ass".

He never flirted with me again. Mission accomplished. :lol:

No need to get angry about it. In fact, I told people at work I was flattered. :lol:

Bobo have you met Chrissy poo yet?....he likes ASSES....:lol:

Seriously? I mean are you 100 percent sure? Are you sure that you don't mean Rosie Perez?

If that short little package of fine (Rosie Perez), came up to me and was going to say "Lets go up to my place and get frisky", she'd be able to get out the "l" sound before I'd be dragging her off.

Rosie Perez makes me laugh, and sometimes her humor is exceedingly funny. If someone can get me to laugh, and then offers to get naked, I generally say yes.

Palin does nothing for me except piss me off. See above post.

Rosie Perez, great tits. Sexy little thing. I'd put it in her culo. :lol:

:lol:

Sara Palin, I would do from behind and I would fish hook her mouth on both sides. OMG, I'm getting a little aroused thinking about it.

Come on, Palin is hot! I hate her too but she's hot. Except the mustache and the attitude of course. Take those two things away and boing!!!!

But would you eat her pussy?

Bobo would want her to eat his first....:lol:

Sara Palin, I would do from behind and I would fish hook her mouth on both sides. OMG, I'm getting a little aroused thinking about it.

Come on, Palin is hot! I hate her too but she's hot. Except the mustache and the attitude of course. Take those two things away and boing!!!!

Yes. The only reason I would turn Sarah down is if Todd insisted on watching.

Bobo would want her to eat his first....:lol:

I just decided that no, I would not have intercourse with Sarah Palin. You know how I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed? Imagine the kid we would produce. She's already has a special needs child.

No. She is a beautiful woman, but I wouldnt want to see her naked. She isnt my wife. Im not going to disrespect her or anyone I go out with by looking.

What ever happened to the days where men would go out of their way to protect women from this kind of lewd activity instead of going out of their way to participate in it?

No. She is a beautiful woman, but I wouldnt want to see her naked. She isnt my wife. Im not going to disrespect her or anyone I go out with by looking.

What ever happened to the days where men would go out of their way to protect women from this kind of lewd activity instead of going out of their way to participate in it?

We evolved and grew balls.

I just decided that no, I would not have intercourse with Sarah Palin. You know how I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed? Imagine the kid we would produce. She's already has a special needs child.

Im pretty sure you'll never have to worry about it. And Im sure Sarah would be thanking the Lord every day if she knew.

You know......if Palin wasn't such a fucking whore, people wouldn't have threads like this.

But.........she is a whore, therefore, this thread exists.

The term "whore" isn't really a bad thing.

At least, not unless your name is Sarah Palin and you whore yourself out for the presidency.

Im pretty sure you'll never have to worry about it. And Im sure Sarah would be thanking the Lord every day if she knew.

ABIKER SAID IT BEST:

You know......if Palin wasn't such a fucking whore, people wouldn't have threads like this.

But.........she is a whore, therefore, this thread exists.

The term "whore" isn't really a bad thing.

At least, not unless your name is Sarah Palin and you whore yourself out for the presidency.

Shit, if that's the standard, you've whored yourself out for less than that haven't you?

Actually, I've gotten as little as 75 bucks for an hour, and as much as 25,000 (once).

Besides......why would I want the Presidency? Can you imagine 4 long fucking years of living in a fishbowl that is transmitted WORLD WIDE?

Shit............If the person strikes me in the right way......I'll do it for FREE!

Forum List

Back