If Sarah Palin posed nude

• Yes

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters
Then try a different angle that doesn't make them look bloated:

nailin_palin2.jpg

And here's a censored shot that's still able to depict what they look like unconstricted relatively illustratively:

gallery_main-1012_lisa_ann_palin_11.jpg

And here's another shot of her uncostumed:

Lisa-Ann3.jpg

Those are so fucking hot!!!

And we even think that 17 is legal in Michigan, but just to be safe, we're all waiting for her 18th.

Actually (and I'm now fulfilling the predictions made on this forum about me empowering people like you :eusa_pray:), 16 is legal in Michigan.

Age_of_Consent.png

http://moraloutrage.net/staticpages/index.php?page=Michigan

The term “sexually delinquent person” when used in this act shall mean any person whose sexual behavior is characterized by repetitive or compulsive acts which indicate a disregard of consequences or the recognized rights of others, or by the use of force upon another person in attempting sex relations of either a heterosexual or homosexual nature, or by the commission of sexual aggressions against children under the age of 16.

The same is confirmed by AVERT Worldwide Ages of consent

Oh, and as noted by ED, the best we're ever gonna get has already come from Lisa Ann. :eusa_drool:

nailin-palin.jpg

Still the magic number for me is 18. Anything younger is wrong. They're just kids. But 18? Watch out!

sarah palins has more class in her pinkie than you do in your whole family!

Considering that you are a supporter of hers, don't you think it would be appropriate to spell her name correctly?

As far as class, she's nothing more than a frozen redneck who STILL isn't doing her job as governor!

When the fuck was the last time that she actually did something other than running around, trying to get support for 2012?

Forum List

Back