If republicans want to learn the truth about climate change and accept it, they just need to...

what's this sudden push of global warming. i've seen it all over, starting w/ the sotu.
It's more left wing bullshit. If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance. If you like your global warming you can keep your globull warming while freezing your ass off
That's what you aren't understanding. There is nothing leftwing or rightwing about the evidence of man made climate change. Nothing political. It is a scientific issue with a global consensus.
That's where you're full of shit. It's all leftwing bullshit. There is no science to support it.

Ok this is what I am talking about. Lol you people kill me. Your response to this thread is linking an article not written by an actual scientist affiliated with the energy industry.

Bravo, H. You make things so much clearer for the rest of us about rightwing bullshit.

Of course you have something written by actual scientist affiliated with the energy to refute it, right? Yet you didn't post it, I wonder why. Is it that nothing exist to support your position? The people who do it know it's safe.
Would you prefer it if I linked you to one of the many thousands peer reviewed studies the world over that support what I am saying? I'm willing to bet you would only whine more.

Sure go ahead, I know we have been fracking in Texas for more than 60 years with no problems and the newer techniques are better and safer than the older ones.
How about this?

Is there a scientific consensus on global warming

"Scientists need to back up their opinions with research and data that survive the peer-review process. A Skeptical Science peer-reviewed survey of all (over 12,000) peer-reviewed abstracts on the subject 'globalclimate change' and 'global warming' published between 1991 and 2011 (Cook et al. 2013) found that over 97% of the papers taking a position on the subject agreed with the consensus position that humans are causing global warming. In a second phase of the project, the scientist authors were emailed and rated over 2,000 of their own papers. Once again, over 97% of the papers taking a position on the cause of global warming agreed that humans are causing it."

My God boy you really have a reading comprehension problem, your last two post just ignored the posters comments you were quoting. Maybe you should step away from the bong and the boxed wine.

Ok this is what I am talking about. Lol you people kill me. Your response to this thread is linking an article not written by an actual scientist affiliated with the energy industry.

Bravo, H. You make things so much clearer for the rest of us about rightwing bullshit.

Of course you have something written by actual scientist affiliated with the energy to refute it, right? Yet you didn't post it, I wonder why. Is it that nothing exist to support your position? The people who do it know it's safe.
Would you prefer it if I linked you to one of the many thousands peer reviewed studies the world over that support what I am saying? I'm willing to bet you would only whine more.

Sure go ahead, I know we have been fracking in Texas for more than 60 years with no problems and the newer techniques are better and safer than the older ones.
How about this?

"Scientists need to back up their opinions with research and data that survive the peer-review process. A Skeptical Science peer-reviewed survey of all (over 12,000) peer-reviewed abstracts on the subject 'globalclimate change' and 'global warming' published between 1991 and 2011 (Cook et al. 2013) found that over 97% of the papers taking a position on the subject agreed with the consensus position that humans are causing global warming. In a second phase of the project, the scientist authors were emailed and rated over 2,000 of their own papers. Once again, over 97% of the papers taking a position on the cause of global warming agreed that humans are causing it."

My God boy you really have a reading comprehension problem, your last two post just ignored the posters comments you were quoting. Maybe you should step away from the bong and the boxed wine.
I know it's easy for you mentally to blanket this debate by bringing up smaller, somewhat related topics like fracking, but issues such as those with their own scientific literature need their own threads.

How about this?

I know it's easy for you mentally to blanket this debate by bringing up smaller, somewhat related topics like fracking, but issues such as those with their own scientific literature need their own threads.

Reading is fundamental, I didn't bring up the subject, I commented to your response to MrH.

Dying is not a lot of fun, you dumbass. If you, a dimocrat, want to learn about Global warming here is an article from the LIBERAL/democrat website...the HUFFINGTON POST about 49 former NASA astronauts and scientists who claim the following:

"We believe the claims by NASA and GISS [NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies], that man-made carbon dioxide is having a catastrophic impact on global climate change are not substantiated, especially when considering thousands of years of empirical data," the group wrote. "With hundreds of well-known climate scientists and tens of thousands of other scientists publicly declaring their disbelief in the catastrophic forecasts, coming particularly from the GISS leadership, it is clear that the science is NOT settled."
If you don't mind I'll go along with these guys. Hell, I'll go along with these guys BECAUSE you mind. Get lost dumbass.
Lol you people never cease to amaze me. Wow. Just wow. Your response to this thread is a link to a grand total of 49 ASTRONAUTS who don't believe in climate change? This is too much fun lol.

No high school Billy...that was 49 former astronauts AND scientists you dumb little fuckhead. Here try this guy pissant.

Another Prominent Scientist Dissents Fmr. NASA Scientist Dr. Les Woodcock 8216 Laughs 8217 at Global Warming 8211 8216 Global warming is nonsense 8217 Top Prof. Declares Climate Depot

Don't bother me again, junior.

We know the truth it's hardly the rights problem that liberals cannot accept any possible answer to any question but their's. Yes the climate changes it has been changing for thousands of years and will for thousands more it was doing this long before anyone came up with name climate change which replaced global cooling which replaced global warming. We accept the climate changes we accept that man does play a role in it what we don't accept are these science fiction disaster movie scenarios that the left likes to put up as the end result if we don't all install solar panels and drive electric cars.

We know the truth it's hardly the rights problem that liberals cannot accept any possible answer to any question but their's. Yes the climate changes it has been changing for thousands of years and will for thousands more it was doing this long before anyone came up with name climate change which replaced global cooling which replaced global warming. We accept the climate changes we accept that man does play a role in it what we don't accept are these science fiction disaster movie scenarios that the left likes to put up as the end result if we don't all install solar panels and drive electric cars.
Lol I think you deny the catastrophic scenarios as being credible because secretly it scares you. Hell I don't blame you. It scares me too. You just have to man up and accept it.

Dying is not a lot of fun, you dumbass. If you, a dimocrat, want to learn about Global warming here is an article from the LIBERAL/democrat website...the HUFFINGTON POST about 49 former NASA astronauts and scientists who claim the following:

"We believe the claims by NASA and GISS [NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies], that man-made carbon dioxide is having a catastrophic impact on global climate change are not substantiated, especially when considering thousands of years of empirical data," the group wrote. "With hundreds of well-known climate scientists and tens of thousands of other scientists publicly declaring their disbelief in the catastrophic forecasts, coming particularly from the GISS leadership, it is clear that the science is NOT settled."
If you don't mind I'll go along with these guys. Hell, I'll go along with these guys BECAUSE you mind. Get lost dumbass.
Lol you people never cease to amaze me. Wow. Just wow. Your response to this thread is a link to a grand total of 49 ASTRONAUTS who don't believe in climate change? This is too much fun lol.

No high school Billy...that was 49 former astronauts AND scientists you dumb little fuckhead. Here try this guy pissant.

Another Prominent Scientist Dissents Fmr. NASA Scientist Dr. Les Woodcock 8216 Laughs 8217 at Global Warming 8211 8216 Global warming is nonsense 8217 Top Prof. Declares Climate Depot

Don't bother me again, junior.
I love the title of that painfully obvious rightwing link. A scientist "dissents". Woodcock is not a climatologist. That isn't his field. He just says crap that is blatantly untrue about this issue. More than likely he secretly does know this is a problem but he likely profits from pandering to rightwing douche bags.

Lots of things in life can kill you and you should actually be worried about them, a 2 degree rise in temperature isn't one of them. All that has to happen is a volcanic eruption in the Yellowstone and you will be wishing for global warming. They told us a pack of BS in the 70s, don't trust everything "science" tells you.

Start your remediation from the unfounded fear, right here:

1350+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against ACC/AGW Alarmism

Lol I think you deny the catastrophic scenarios as being credible because secretly it scares you. Hell I don't blame you. It scares me too. You just have to man up and accept it.
No I deny them because there is no credible proof they can or will happen and I think there bullshit. Leave in fear if you wish I choose not to until I have a legitimate reason to.

My apologies. I thought you were at least semi-educated on the topic.

If you were, you'd see the folly in your misguided brethren.

But since this thread is about "truth", I'll let you seek it out just as you have admonished us to do the same.

Brotch. :slap:

...follow some very simple steps to start off with:

1) Avoid any bullshit rightwing media shit spewers that spin the truth on the matter like Fox News, Forbes.com, Rush Limbaugh, Heritage, National Review, Blaze, etc.

2) Seek out independent scientific sources (environmental science, geology, etc) with PEER-REVIEWED studies on climate change. It's easy to find small studies that are not peer-reviewed that distort their data to suggest fossil fuels have not caused changes to our climate. ANY scientific study you read needs to be peer-reviewed. Peer-reviewed means the study was examined by independent experts not associated with the team that created the study. The vast majority of peer-reviewed studies from around the world provide concrete evidence human activity such as the use of fossil fuels has influenced our climate. I encourage you to read these articles written by experts with no political biases toward their work.

3) Accept that the debate is over and that you were wrong about this issue. I know it's hard for you big, tough men and women to swallow your pride, but you need to accept it.

Yes, the debate on climate change has gone through some controversy. Sure, some climatologists fudged data in the past but that didn't happen because they were trying to hide some ridiculous, elaborate conspiracy. They just did it for their OWN work to be recognized. This will be attempted in any scientific field but luckily they have the peer reviewed system.

What needs to happen now is action. We need to do something about this issue TODAY.

Start with this:

The problem your side faces is that any change in the climate is due to cyclical climate cycles. And nothing else.
Just admit this entire global warming/climate change thing is pure politics.

The so called solution is a series of chess game nonsense( Cap and Trade which does NOTHING to reduce pollution) and a whole bunch of new taxes on business and individuals.

Lots of things in life can kill you and you should actually be worried about them, a 2 degree rise in temperature isn't one of them. All that has to happen is a volcanic eruption in the Yellowstone and you will be wishing for global warming. They told us a pack of BS in the 70s, don't trust everything "science" tells you.

Start your remediation from the unfounded fear, right here:

1350+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against ACC/AGW Alarmism
I read through the link. It's interesting, but fallacious. Let me explain. The article makes the point that the vast majority of articles that I cited made no mention of "humans causing climate change". What you need to understand about a hard science like climatology is that they don't typically word their data results as saying "humans caused it". They don't mention people themselves. That isn't the focus of their studies. They don't make sociological, political or economic conclusions about their hard data of measuring the climate. That isn't how it works. What they mention is the massive amount of CO2 gas being pumped into the atmosphere from the result of fossil fuels. Keyword: fossil fuels. Now why is there an increase in fossil fuels? HUMANS. It doesn't take an academic to make that connection. Does that make sense?

Drink the agw koolaid

Snort it straight from the can
Ok, so I am getting the vibe you are one of those douches who believes climate science is secretly an elaborate, global conspiracy theory to control the masses.

Lol people like you never get old.

So who runs this global conspiracy? Who are they? What do they want? Where is the evidence?
Cut the crap....This is politics. This is Obama running the country against the interests of the US.

Forum List

Back