If Protestants had the answers, they wouldn't be divided into 9,000 denominations

LOL.... PROTEST ANTS.... The ANTS go marching two by two Horrah Horrah.... The ANTS go Marching Two by Two Hurrah Hurrah..The Ants go marching two by two and then four and then 6 and then 8 splitting up as they protest about different things..Can anyone see the comedy in the situation or do they Does PROTEST....

The Protest has lasted 500 years, but it will end soon. There is no longer any difference between the values of the Protestant churches and the values of this sinful world. Protestant churches long ago caved on divorce and remarriage, and birth control, and many of them have already caved on homosexuality and abortion. The evangelicals are the last holdouts, but their literal interpretation of the Genesis creation story creates unnecessary conflict with scientific consensus that causes educated people to lose faith.

The Protest has lasted 500 years, but it will end soon. There is no longer any difference between the values of the Protestant churches and the values of this sinful world. Protestant churches long ago caved on divorce and remarriage, and birth control, and many of them have already caved on homosexuality and abortion. The evangelicals are the last holdouts, but their literal interpretation of the Genesis creation story creates unnecessary conflict with scientific consensus that causes educated people to lose faith.
The Creation story is correct and evolution is wrong. Blacks are equal with Caucasians and not some lower human life form. GOD created and man didn't evolve but devolve!

The Creation story is correct and evolution is wrong. Blacks are equal with Caucasians and not some lower human life form. GOD created and man didn't evolve but devolve!
Well, there you go. I can't argue with someone with REAL FAITH, even if I open a science book.

For the reasonable Christians, we can embrace reason AND faith.

In other words, by realizing that the Genesis creation story is a parable which teaches fundamental religious truths, but not necessarily scientific truths, we can KEEP our faith and embrace the sciences.

And that is why education is so dangerous to a person raised in an evangelical family. If he goes to college, he is in risk of losing his faith when he takes a science class.

Catholics, on the other hand, can learn all the science they want, and some of the greatest scientists in history have been devout Catholics, even priests have been scientists.

You do realize your books had the sun revolving around the earth before it was changed,vand they sadistically tortured men who declared otherwise.
Research Giordanno Bruno. (if I spelled his name correctly.)

Protestants are so confused about what the Bible really means, they have 9,000 denominations with 9,000 different answers.

We Need to Stop Saying That There Are 33,000 Protestant Denominations

Which Protestant church is the correct one?

I don't know.

But all of them teach their followers that the Roman Catholic Church is WRONG, and they are RIGHT.

Can 9,000 Protestant denominations be right about anything?
"I am no friend to making religion appear too hard. Many good people have done harm, by giving severe notions of it."
Boswell: Journal of a Tour to the Hebrides

You do realize your books had the sun revolving around the earth before it was changed,vand they sadistically tortured men who declared otherwise.
Research Giordanno Bruno. (if I spelled his name correctly.)
False of course.
1711985081293.png

Forum List

Back