If player(s) kneel....

Not sure where it's all going, but buyer beware.

Platforms are identified by their content. There should be no political content in football, and no protesting government agencies in football. People highjacking platforms not designed for their taking, and then using them for nefarious reasons, should be sued for highjacking a platform, and then using that platform for ones own intended purposes against the platforms original purposes and intent.

Politics or protest belong inside of a political or protest box where such things should exist, and other platforms belong with the purchasers of his or her tickets for whom are paying for a show that doesn't have the two above as was mentioned (politics or protest), involved in it.

The kneeling I think is multifaceted.. I think it is used to show ones disappointment with those who abuse their power when they are issued said power, but it also is used to show a movement that can instantly morph into something altogether different while still having hold upon a powerful platform to use in such a way.

The NFL should come out strongly against their platform being used to stir up political strife in the country, and it should immediately ban kneeling within their platform. Those players who want to defy such an order should be FIRED... Period, end of story.

I suggest that the orange minions to stop watching the NFL like they promised to do. We are tired of the whining.
Patriotism they said lol, you voted for a pussy grabber who dodged serving in the army many times.

You would have a hard time find more felons that are in the NFL unless you looked into a mafia family.
Sean Smith Oakland felony assault
Damien Wilson Dallas 2 counts aggravated assault with a gun
Robby Anderson New York Jets resisting arrest
Tremaine Brock San Fransisco felony domestic abuse
Darrelle Revis New York Jets aggravated assault
Just to name a few. It has been suggested that there are over 870 arrests of NFL players since 2000.

You would have a hard time find more felons that are in the NFL unless you looked into a mafia family.
Sean Smith Oakland felony assault
Damien Wilson Dallas 2 counts aggravated assault with a gun
Robby Anderson New York Jets resisting arrest
Tremaine Brock San Fransisco felony domestic abuse
Darrelle Revis New York Jets aggravated assault
Just to name a few. It has been suggested that there are over 870 arrests of NFL players since 2000.
Why do whites always talk about felonies when the subject is something entirely different? Are you guys like over stimulated infants or something?

This is one of those controversies where I just stand in awe of how much energy got rustled up over something so ridiculous.

This is one of those controversies where I just stand in awe of how much energy got rustled up over something so ridiculous.
Last week some white guy ran around a baseball stadium in some panties that showed the flag. Whites cheered for him even though his genitals were touching the flag.

I think flag worship is stupid.
Me too but dont you think its odd that whites claim kneeling Black football players are disrespecting the flag while they cheer white guys running around with their dicks rubbing the flag?

Veteran in flag underwear runs across field at Minute Maid Park during Astros game

Fans should leave. If that happens, let's see how long kneeling lasts.

N.F.L. National Anthem Protests Resume With Players Kneeling, Raising Fists
You better pack your bags. They knelt. Good for them.

I wouldn't stand for the national anthem or salute the corporate banner of USA.INC (that isn't any different than Wal-Mart or IBM) either. The players can do whatever the fuck they want but nothing is ever going to change until America returns to being a republic instead of a "democracy" and the police return to being peace officers instead of "police" whose job is to bring in as much revenue as possible for the corporate entity that they are working for in order to justify their salaries and we return to Common Law instead of Admiralty "Law" with their acts, statutes, codes, ordinances and "public policy" all designed to fleece the serfs.

Last week some white guy ran around a baseball stadium in some panties that showed the flag. Whites cheered for him even though his genitals were touching the flag.

Me too but dont you think its odd that whites claim kneeling Black football players are disrespecting the flag while they cheer white guys running around with their dicks rubbing the flag?

I'm pretty sure it's not just black people kneeling, and I'm pretty sure the conservatives are mad at all of them that do it. They're not pissed because of black people, at least not in this instance. They're pissed because their hyper-nationalism has been encroached upon by athletes that dared to make a political statement during regularly scheduled brainwashing.

I'm pretty sure it's not just black people kneeling, and I'm pretty sure the conservatives are mad at all of them that do it. They're not pissed because of black people, at least not in this instance. They're pissed because their hyper-nationalism has been encroached upon by athletes that dared to make a political statement during regularly scheduled brainwashing.
If there is a white guy kneeling I havent heard much about it. I think only one had the guts to do it about 2 years ago and he did it only one time. You didnt hear a peep about it from the cons because he was white no doubt. You dont hear much about this vet either....

'Those Kids Have Every Right to Protest.' 97-Year-Old WWII Vet Kneels to Support NFL Players

'Those Kids Have Every Right to Protest.'

If there is a white guy kneeling I havent heard much about it. I think only one had the guts to do it about 2 years ago and he did it only one time. You didnt hear a peep about it from the cons because he was white no doubt.

If it's all black guys kneeling I had no idea. I know there are a lot of black football players, but I figured that there were definitely white people doing it too. Do I think a lot of conservatives are silently racist? Yes, I do. Do I think the kneeling thing is a problem mainly because they're black people? No, I really don't. I think they'd be mad if a group of white guys did it. Like I said, it's about disrupting their hyper-nationalism. That's more offense to them than just about anything.

Forum List

Back