If player(s) kneel....

I suggest that the orange minions to stop watching the NFL like they promised to do. We are tired of the whining.
Patriotism they said lol, you voted for a pussy grabber who dodged serving in the army many times.
Pussy Grabbers of America and their Lesbian counterparts resent your bigotry.

Let's consider the logistics involved here.

The announcer says "please rise for the playing of the National Anthem". You stand up, maybe take your hat off, maybe put your beer and peanuts back on your seat.

Then, instead of looking at the flag and maybe singing along with the song, you're looking down at the field, scowling and squinting at the players to see if anyone is kneeling or doing something else that you may not like.

Really?

Full disclosure, I usually keep the beer in my hands. Holy shit, I might forget and sit on it.

Last week some white guy ran around a baseball stadium in some panties that showed the flag. Whites cheered for him even though his genitals were touching the flag.

I think flag worship is stupid.
Me too but dont you think its odd that whites claim kneeling Black football players are disrespecting the flag while they cheer white guys running around with their dicks rubbing the flag?

I'm pretty sure it's not just black people kneeling, and I'm pretty sure the conservatives are mad at all of them that do it. They're not pissed because of black people, at least not in this instance. They're pissed because their hyper-nationalism has been encroached upon by athletes that dared to make a political statement during regularly scheduled brainwashing.
If there is a white guy kneeling I havent heard much about it. I think only one had the guts to do it about 2 years ago and he did it only one time. You didnt hear a peep about it from the cons because he was white no doubt.

If it's all black guys kneeling I had no idea. I know there are a lot of black football players, but I figured that there were definitely white people doing it too. Do I think a lot of conservatives are silently racist? Yes, I do. Do I think the kneeling thing is a problem mainly because they're black people? No, I really don't. I think they'd be mad if a group of white guys did it. Like I said, it's about disrupting their hyper-nationalism. That's more offense to them than just about anything.

There are plenty of wiggers kneeling too.

This is one of those controversies where I just stand in awe of how much energy got rustled up over something so ridiculous.
Last week some white guy ran around a baseball stadium in some panties that showed the flag. Whites cheered for him even though his genitals were touching the flag.

Me too but dont you think its odd that whites claim kneeling Black football players are disrespecting the flag while they cheer white guys running around with their dicks rubbing the flag?

I'm pretty sure it's not just black people kneeling, and I'm pretty sure the conservatives are mad at all of them that do it. They're not pissed because of black people, at least not in this instance. They're pissed because their hyper-nationalism has been encroached upon by athletes that dared to make a political statement during regularly scheduled brainwashing.

You are certainly correct that my disgust is for everyone kneeling or supporting the kneelers.

YOur anti-nationalism is noted and dismissed, for now.

That is better since no one mentioned veterans as a reason they were protesting. Whites boys just made that up to try and make it seem like a bad thing.
Veterans and active military are more closely associated with our Flag than the local police. This action is a slap in the face of them and the American people don't like it. Millionaires protesting what...Injustice? Give me a break,

If they have problems with the police, go take a knee in front of the precinct station, not the stadium.

That is better since no one mentioned veterans as a reason they were protesting. Whites boys just made that up to try and make it seem like a bad thing.
Veterans and active military are more closely associated with our Flag than the local police. This action is a slap in the face of them and the American people don't like it. Millionaires protesting what...Injustice? Give me a break,

If they have problems with the police, go take a knee in front of the precinct station, not the stadium.

The flag is not a symbol of our veterans or our police.

It is a symbol of the Nation and all it's citizens, as a whole.

KNeeling during the anthem is an expression of anti-Americanism.

I suggest that the orange minions to stop watching the NFL like they promised to do. We are tired of the whining.
Patriotism they said lol, you voted for a pussy grabber who dodged serving in the army many times.

I don’t suggest you are full of shit because we all know you are….

Why don’t you libtards that said you would leave the Country

If Trump were elected go ahead and get the flock out…..

You libtards elected a RAPIST and then you defended him

after he lied about “barely legal” Miss BJ…..

We all know if not for the blue dress she would just be

another lying slut according to CROOKED hillary.

You libtards are all so very full of shit…………

This is one of those controversies where I just stand in awe of how much energy got rustled up over something so ridiculous.

If there is a white guy kneeling I havent heard much about it. I think only one had the guts to do it about 2 years ago and he did it only one time. You didnt hear a peep about it from the cons because he was white no doubt. You dont hear much about this vet either....

'Those Kids Have Every Right to Protest.' 97-Year-Old WWII Vet Kneels to Support NFL Players

'Those Kids Have Every Right to Protest.'

You libtards are such ignorant RACIST’s…………..

The kneeling I think is multifaceted.. I think it is used to show ones disappointment with those who abuse their power when they are issued said power, but it also is used to show a movement that can instantly morph into something altogether different while still having hold upon a powerful platform to use in such a way.

The NFL should come out strongly against their platform being used to stir up political strife in the country, and it should immediately ban kneeling within their platform. Those players who want to defy such an order should be FIRED... Period, end of story.
And for some I’d bet dollars to donuts it’s just hopefully for a TV closeup.

KNeeling
Never said it was a symbol of the vets. Otherwise I agree with you and would add the words from The Stars and Stripes Forever that I sing:

"It's the hope of the people's now oppressed and a symbol of their own emancipation."

Why people hate our country and the freedoms it affords everyone simply floors me.

KNeeling during the anthem is an expression of anti-Americanism.

You would have a hard time find more felons that are in the NFL unless you looked into a mafia family.
Sean Smith Oakland felony assault
Damien Wilson Dallas 2 counts aggravated assault with a gun
Robby Anderson New York Jets resisting arrest
Tremaine Brock San Fransisco felony domestic abuse
Darrelle Revis New York Jets aggravated assault
Just to name a few. It has been suggested that there are over 870 arrests of NFL players since 2000.
Why do whites always talk about felonies when the subject is something entirely different? Are you guys like over stimulated infants or something?
While I would expect logic to escape you the reason is simple logic.
The only reason they are protesting against police is because they are the ones stopping them from doing what they want. they would be protesting anyone that wants to stop them from doing what ever their immediate little desire is.

I quit watching it.
34729750_2056388857962487_1868373042195857408_n.jpg

None of the players knelt at the game I attended last night. It's just a few no-name players on losing teams doing this now, Just ignore them and they'll stop. Some of them will probably be delivering pizza soon.

police-brutality.jpg

You sound like a fucking idiot. If thats true why does this vet disagree with you?

Veterans take a knee in support of national anthem protests

Brennan Gilmore on Twitter

Forum List

Back