If Obamacare is so good

The point is Free Riders. The fix is to make them pay up. Got it?

Wrong...
Two different things.
Taxation is mandatory for the proper funding of govt services.
ACA is NOT an essential service. It is a PRODUCT.
Besides, with so many people on Obamacare receiving subsidies, the same free "loader" problem still exists.
You can't understand the point. We'll move on...

You can't defend your stance and desperately want to move on. Answer the mans questions or STFU.

They already do health care for 100 million Americans, and they didn't build the website. Moving on.

Where on Earth did you get that number?
Is being part of the liberal ideology mean one must be full of shit?

Go look it up. Medicare, Medicaid, the VA, and government employees. Have fun.

Those three programs provide the absolute worst healthcare for the people forced into them in the country. These are your examples of what we need to strive for?

Wrong...
Two different things.
Besides, with so many people on Obamacare receiving subsidies, the same free "loader" problem still exists.

You can't defend your stance and desperately want to move on. Answer the mans questions or STFU.
His question has been answered, twice now. He can't understand that both taxes and Obamacare have a Free Rider problem, and the solution is the same in both cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
ObamaCare was never about providing health care.
Sure. I know, it's about the price of Tea, in China. Tell us, what was Medicare about? How about Medicaid? Or the VA? Were those nefarious government plots?

Those are entitlement programs, and funded via taxes. They don't force people to buy products they don't want from Big Government Cronies who have been promised bail outs when the Ponzi scheme falls apart.

In their cases, when the Ponzi schemes fall apart, the young who are paying the taxes will be taxed more. Not that that's any better, but it is a different form of coercion.

Where on Earth did you get that number?
Is being part of the liberal ideology mean one must be full of shit?

Those three programs provide the absolute worst healthcare for the people forced into them in the country. These are your examples of what we need to strive for?
Worst huh? No, the worst is not having any healthcare at all. As for the programs, they work quite well and that's a problem for you because in your worldview they aren't supposed to.

If Obamacare works at all, you're really screwed, and you know it.

His question has been answered, twice now. He can't understand that both taxes and Obamacare have a Free Rider problem, and the solution is the same in both cases.

Taxes for defense is critical to the existance of the nation, taxes for healthcare are not. What part of that don't you understand.

The point is Free Riders. The fix is to make them pay up. Got it?

Wrong...
Two different things.

nope..You just don't like the reality that is the way government is funded. And you don't like the fact that Obamacare is not part of one of the essential functions of government.
So you attempt to create a false narrative in the hopes it would support your argument.

You're wasting your time. He's just a moonbat troll.

I'm done with him.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Sure. I know, it's about the price of Tea, in China. Tell us, what was Medicare about? How about Medicaid? Or the VA? Were those nefarious government plots?

Those are entitlement programs, and funded via taxes. They don't force people to buy products they don't want from Big Government Cronies who have been promised bail outs when the Ponzi scheme falls apart.

In their cases, when the Ponzi schemes fall apart, the young who are paying the taxes will be taxed more. Not that that's any better, but it is a different form of coercion.
Don't worry your pretty little head, it won't last long. It's the wrong solution but you have to walk before you can run.

Taxes for defense is critical to the existance of the nation, taxes for healthcare are not. What part of that don't you understand.
How odd, I disagree, but I still pay for both. That's how it works here.

How odd, I disagree, but I still pay for both. That's how it works here.

Assumes you actually pay taxes

You seem to be an intelligent individual. Which means you are most likely aware of the distinction between health care, and health insurance.

Look, everyone loses a debate now and then. Put it behind, and move on.

You seem to be an intelligent individual. Which means you are most likely aware of the distinction between health care, and health insurance.

Look, everyone loses a debate now and then. Put it behind, and move on.

I've lost nothing. The "debate" is over "free riders". That subject most here are still attempting to understand. I'm not one of them...

Worst huh? No, the worst is not having any healthcare at all. As for the programs, they work quite well and that's a problem for you because in your worldview they aren't supposed to.

Of all the choices you had in healthcare before obiecare the worst you could ever be enlisted in are those three. Now since it's passage we have a fourth worst option to be forced into and it's obiecare.

Every single private sector plan a person could get on was far better than any of the government plans. Now thanks to people like you and little obie our choices are being taken away in the private sector. Embrace the suck it's your only choice and expanding to take out the insurance you once had.

Of all the choices you had in healthcare before obiecare the worst you could ever be enlisted in are those three. Now since it's passage we have a fourth worst option to be forced into and it's obiecare.

Every single private sector plan a person could get on was far better than any of the government plans. Now thanks to people like you and little obie our choices are being taken away in the private sector. Embrace the suck it's your only choice and expanding to take out the insurance you once had.
What you believe is incorrect. I can't help you as ideology has blinded you.

Forum List

Back