If Obama wins in 2012...

Right-leaning posters on this message board is who I am referring to as "you guys". I apologize.

Yeah but you're not acknowledging the realities of the Senate. Nothing will move through the Senate at all without GOP backing because of the filibuster rule.

Is it in overdrive right now? Lets get real.

Right-leaning posters??? I thought you were talking to those who desired freedom and liberty.

He he he...now THAT is hilarious.

I don't know if this is hilarious or sad, but this is you:

boiling_frog.jpg

You remind me of a Bushbot. Same words, different party.

I prefer a divided congress- less damage they can inflict upon us. We gave Bush Jr the whole enchilada the Executive, House, and the Senate - and he betrayed every fiscal conservative in the country. We gave Obama the same and he over spent more in 2 years than Bush did in 8 years. I don't trust one party rule...

As for Obama's agenda- he's managed to ram through the largest entitlement in our history without one Republican vote. I think he's done enough damage......

Correct me if I am wrong, but I bet you are a fan of local democracy also via the 10th.

I've lived through Carter and Ford.

I know that there is always a Reagan or Clinton around the corner.

Like another poster said, I have faith in our system. We've pulled ourselves out of deeper depressions and worse wars.

:cool:

Right-leaning posters??? I thought you were talking to those who desired freedom and liberty.

boiling_frog.jpg

Not sure who bushbot is or what the graphic has to do with anything. I love how you guys claim to have a monopoly on saying you love freedom and liberty. It's the biggest lie ever.

Is this a question that a moderate would ask or is this a question from a partisan hack?

Beats me, I'm a moderate who asked it so you should be able to figure it out but I'm not betting on it. You're incredibly dense...and rude.

I admit that I can be an abrasive asshole. It pisses me off that people are destroying my country and idiots cheer it on. However, I have never been rude to you until you initiated it.

I am still waiting for you to explain yourself. How can one be a moderate between one of the most pathetic Democratic Parties and one of the most wretched GOP's known to mankind.

Where the fuck is the moderation in that?

Last edited:
Is this a question that a moderate would ask or is this a question from a partisan hack?

Beats me, I'm a moderate who asked it so you should be able to figure it out but I'm not betting on it. You're incredibly dense...and rude.

I admit that I can be an abrasive asshole.

I submit that it is your entire on-line persona. You've proven it in thread after thread.

Go away. Just leave.

I submit that it is your entire on-line persona. You've proven it in thread after thread.

Go away. Just leave.

No. Tell me where you find moderation in straddling one of the most pathetic Democratic Parties and one of the most vile GOP.

You have no backbone and cannot answer me.

boiling_frog.jpg

Not sure who bushbot is or what the graphic has to do with anything. I love how you guys claim to have a monopoly on saying you love freedom and liberty. It's the biggest lie ever.

I'll have to go with sad. I don't mean any disrespect, but you're not very bright. No offense. Maybe you just need to grow up.

Go away. Just leave.

No. Tell me where you find moderation in straddling one of the most pathetic Democratic Parties and one of the most vile GOP.

So you want me to go over every issue and describe the moderate point of view?
Bug someone else; you're not worthy of the effort.

You have no backbone and cannot answer me.

Gee, and an insult. Didn't see that coming LOL.

Just go away man, nobody cares what you think--not that they really care what I think either but I can have a conversation with those I disagree with where I don't suggest someone is having sex with their sister and call her a goat in the same thread.

You're garbage..

So you want me to go over every issue and describe the moderate point of view?
Bug someone else; you're not worthy of the effort.

No, a couple sentences would suffice.

Anymore logical fallacies up your sleeves?

Gee, and an insult. Didn't see that coming LOL.

After you selected quoted me and told me leave. Do you think your comment made me like you?

I don't like dishonest asshats and I have no problem showing it.

Just go away man, nobody cares what you think--not that they really care what I think either but I can have a conversation with those I disagree with where I don't suggest someone is having sex with their sister and call her a goat in the same thread.

You're garbage..

IOW, you are going to throw insults at me and then bitch when I reciprocate. You are also going to dodge my straightforward question since you have no backbone.

Forum List

Back