If Obama wins in 2012...

Why would I leave? The Republicans are going to get the Senate back and they'll add to their lead in the house. If Obama wins he'll be facing a very hostile Congress.

Just wondering...btw...he's facing a pretty irate Congress right now and you guys don't seem very happy at all. If anything, you guys seem to be as pissed off as at any point in history.

Who is "you guys"? I am happy as I've ever been!

BTW, the Congress is divided. The Democrats control the Senate. If that changes and Obama is facing a Republican controlled House and Senate...I have a feeling that he's the one who'll be irate. :lol:

His entire agenda will come to a screeching halt.

Why would I leave? The Republicans are going to get the Senate back and they'll add to their lead in the house. If Obama wins he'll be facing a very hostile Congress.

Just wondering...btw...he's facing a pretty irate Congress right now and you guys don't seem very happy at all. If anything, you guys seem to be as pissed off as at any point in history.

Really?

Who started this thread?
:eusa_shhh:

BTW, the Congress is divided. The Democrats control the Senate. If that changes and Obama is facing a Republican controlled House and Senate...I have a feeling that he's the one who'll be irate. :lol:

Yeah. Just like Bill Clinton's did. Go back and listen to some old Rushbo from the mid 90's.

Right-leaning posters on this message board is who I am referring to as "you guys". I apologize.

Yeah but you're not acknowledging the realities of the Senate. Nothing will move through the Senate at all without GOP backing because of the filibuster rule.

Is it in overdrive right now? Lets get real.

Really?

Who started this thread?
:eusa_shhh:

Me.

I'm curious, are you guys going to move to another country?

Only liberals threaten that kind of idiocy -it goes with their tendency to throw temper tantrums anyway when they don't get their way. One of those things like threatening to hold their breath too long. In spite of their threats the big babies never do it only proving its just another one of their temper tantrums. I happen to believe in this system though where grown ups take their lumps along with their wins and get on with their life.

Last edited:

Only liberals threaten that kind of idiocy -it goes with their tendency to throw temper tantrums anyway when they don't get their way. I happen to believe in this system though where grown ups take their lumps along with their wins and get on with their life.

Threaten what? Moving to another country if their political opponent wins? I wasn't threatening anything; I was just asking the right-leaning posters here what their Plan B was. I haven't seen this type of venom from the right in many moons. I honestly believe they would vote for Saddam Hussein over Mr. Obama at this point.

Quiet night out here; thought I'd stir the pot a little.

Uh huh and I'm going to sign up for the World Series of Poker flop a straight flush every hand from the first hand right to the last hand at the Final Table because that's just as likely

I hope you don't think politics are your strong suit. Obama will win, even republican insiders see that. That's why the true republican candidates are waiting until 2016. They don't want to be Dole'd.

Oh no - Frank says that Obama won't even seek another term!

My prediction: Obama does not seek a second term

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

and once again frank shows zero political acumen.

You got that right! :lol:

Right-leaning posters on this message board is who I am referring to as "you guys". I apologize.

Yeah but you're not acknowledging the realities of the Senate. Nothing will move through the Senate at all without GOP backing because of the filibuster rule.

Right-leaning posters??? I thought you were talking to those who desired freedom and liberty.

Right-leaning posters??? I thought you were talking to those who desired freedom and liberty.

He he he...now THAT is hilarious.

No worries about "you guys" - we all do it from time to time. :lol:

Personally, I prefer a divided congress- the less damage they can inflict upon us the better. Case in point- We gave Bush Jr the whole enchilada the Executive, House, and the Senate - and he betrayed every fiscal conservative in the country. We gave Obama the same and he over spent more in 2 years than Bush did in 8 years. I don't trust one party rule...

As for Obama's agenda- he's managed to ram through the largest entitlement in our history without one Republican vote. I think he's done enough damage......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back