If Obama wins in 2012...

I'm curious, are you guys going to move to another country?

Uh huh and I'm going to sign up for the World Series of Poker flop a straight flush every hand from the first hand right to the last hand at the Final Table because that's just as likely

I am still waiting on Ruah to make good his promise to leave if Obamacare was passed.

The fat lying ass.

I'm curious, are you guys going to move to another country?

Uh huh and I'm going to sign up for the World Series of Poker flop a straight flush every hand from the first hand right to the last hand at the Final Table because that's just as likely

I hope you don't think politics are your strong suit. Obama will win, even republican insiders see that. That's why the true republican candidates are waiting until 2016. They don't want to be Dole'd.

and once again frank shows zero political acumen.

it's that whole faith based thing...

Obama is radioactive to Jews and Moderates and his threat to withhold Social Security is going to go over well with seniors, has to.

And if a Republican wins and the country's situation gets no better?
I think the republicans are wanting Obama to win.
I think dems should vote for a republican, they can do more long term damage to the republican party that way.
Had McCain won in 2008 the 2010 midterms woudl have put even more dems in congress, the TP would never have gotten off the ground.
And 2012 would have put super dem majorities in both houses and a dem in the WH.

Last edited:
And if a Republican wins and the country's situation gets no better?
I think the republicans are wanting Obama to win.
I think dems should vote for a republican, they can do more long term damage to the republican party that way.

I don't doubt that there are some GOPsters who want Obama to win. I think Palin is one of them. She's just battle-axe enough to believe that having no incumbet some how strengthens her hand.

I don't think she is anywhere near the majority of GOPsters however. There could be lines for soup kitchens stretching from Chicago to St. Louis and the party in power will find a way to spin it positively. So the "better them than us" position is something I think is under the surface as a fall-back but not a primary strategy.

Why would I leave? The Republicans are going to get the Senate back and they'll add to their lead in the house. If Obama wins he'll be facing a very hostile Congress.

Last edited:
Why would i go to another country? What country am i going to go to? if we lose freedom here, there is no place to go.

Why would I leave? The Republicans are going to get the Senate back and they'll add to their lead in the house. If Obama wins he'll be facing a very hostile Congress.

Just wondering...btw...he's facing a pretty irate Congress right now and you guys don't seem very happy at all. If anything, you guys seem to be as pissed off as at any point in history.

New Topics

Forum List

Back