If Obama loses it will spark the second American Civil War

yeah, it's true.

if the Great and Promised leader does lose with the Polls showing the current landslide

there's going to be trouble

tonight there's going to a be jail brake..

And they call repubs the violent ones...

It isn't wrong to defend yourself when someone wrongs you. Obama won't lose. This election, like the last two, can only be stolen. Nothing suggests McCain has a prayer.

Now as for your violence:

Man shot churchgoers over liberal views
Police: Man shot churchgoers over liberal views

or

Neocon radio talk show host Michael Reagan suggested Mark Dice be summarily executed for sending 9/11 truth information to U.S. troops serving in Iraq.

He also said:

You know what I’d get them (Arab babies named Hizbollah) for their first birthday?’” Reagan recounted. “‘I’d put a grenade up their butts and light it.’

Don't forget this one:

Police took into custody a man they say walked into Sen. Hillary Clinton's campaign office in Rochester, New Hampshire, and took several people hostage

So if the GOP steals another election, don't say you didn't have it coming.

More knuckleheaded right-wing thought.

No wonder republicans are shrinking.

This is just more bullshit to pile on the massive dungheap of bullshit coming from the right.

"Good thing we got our guns"

Stupid

Obama losing might actually be a good thing in that Americans will finally get serious about DEMANDING integrity in our elections. If we can nationalize banks, we can nationalize elections.

More knuckleheaded right-wing thought.

No wonder republicans are shrinking.

This is just more bullshit to pile on the massive dungheap of bullshit coming from the right.

"Good thing we got our guns"

Stupid

Obama losing might actually be a good thing in that Americans will finally get serious about DEMANDING integrity in our elections. If we can nationalize banks, we can nationalize elections.

hey genius

The gun comment was a reference to what Obama said about people in PA

Wow the desperation by the right is hilarious.. The fear card is dead, take your ball and go home.:cuckoo:

you righties re so ridiculous :lol:

The only way there will be an issue is if it's CLEAR that the election was stolen. Then yeah there will be an issue but if you think it will only be blacks who take to the streets you haven't been paying attention to the Obama rallys. They are predominately filled with whites.

People are sick of our elections being fixed for the Republicans.

yesterday I met at least 10 republicans who are voting for Obama..... and that was just in the small group of people I was standing in at the rally yesterday.

One couple said that stayed registered Republican so they can vote in the primary for the least offensive Republican. :lol:

I tend to believe that there will be riots if Obama loses. I hope not, but Erica Jong might be correct that 'blood will run in the streets'.

The only way there will be an issue is if it's CLEAR that the election was stolen. Then yeah there will be an issue but if you think it will only be blacks who take to the streets you haven't been paying attention to the Obama rallys. They are predominately filled with whites.

yesterday I met at least 10 republicans who are voting for Obama..... and that was just in the small group of people I was standing in at the rally yesterday.

One couple said that stayed registered Republican so they can vote in the primary for the least offensive Republican. :lol:

You're missing the point---the word is out that the ONLY way Obama can lose is if there is cheating that occurs.

10 reasons not to vote republican!
xin_03050404101595231471.jpg

Forum List

Back