If Obama is Re-Elected.. predictions

Is that a threat?
I hope it's a factual promise.

LOL. And they will find you hiding under the single wide. Amonst the beer cans.

You flap yap fruitloops are a hoot. Allways seeing threats to your existance where there is none. Your own stupidity is the single biggest threat to your existance. In this case, some pretty overt threats against the President of the United States.

I flap nothing, You do realize these sites are monitored by the FBI and obama's SS? I say what I say because I don't give a fuck, and I mean what I say. I'm no threat until they become a home invader and I will act accordingly.

If Obama is Re-Elected.. predictions

national debt will rise to new levels

More doom and gloom

Economy will get worst

Another war

Wrong will be right

Up will be down

Obama will be a legend in his own mind..........

When Obama gets re-elected the amount of ass hurt from the fanatical conservatives in this country will be unlike anything ever seen before. The amount of crazy and paranoid conspiracy theories will make the birther bullshit look like Christmas morning. I'm interested to see so many tightly wound people with loose grasps on reality snap. Especially since they've been doing everything they can short of sticking their heads in the sand to convince them that Obama won't get another four years. The sociology is going to be fascinating.

Unforunately, asshole like yourself think this is a game and you childishly defend your team no matter how pathetic there performance has been........even more unfortunate is the fact that it isn't a inconsequencial kid's game, it's real life. Rather work for what's best for this country, your lousy egos won't allow you to admit the huge mistake you made letting an avowed communist into the White House. The mere fact that this lightweight believes that communism in any form is a better solution to the world's problems says everything you need to know. You people let a complete incompetent, lazy, affirmative action idiot buy the Presidency with George Soros' money.
You assholes should be ashamed of yourselves but that is the problem, you just aren't intellectually equipped to have shame. I'll give you a dollar to shoot yourself.....how about it?

And this is why Romney will fail.

His hatred and your hatred of other Americans..won't win their votes.

When Obama gets re-elected the amount of ass hurt from the fanatical conservatives in this country will be unlike anything ever seen before. The amount of crazy and paranoid conspiracy theories will make the birther bullshit look like Christmas morning. I'm interested to see so many tightly wound people with loose grasps on reality snap. Especially since they've been doing everything they can short of sticking their heads in the sand to convince them that Obama won't get another four years. The sociology is going to be fascinating.

Unforunately, asshole like yourself think this is a game and you childishly defend your team no matter how pathetic there performance has been........even more unfortunate is the fact that it isn't a inconsequencial kid's game, it's real life. Rather work for what's best for this country, your lousy egos won't allow you to admit the huge mistake you made letting an avowed communist into the White House. The mere fact that this lightweight believes that communism in any form is a better solution to the world's problems says everything you need to know. You people let a complete incompetent, lazy, affirmative action idiot buy the Presidency with George Soros' money.
You assholes should be ashamed of yourselves but that is the problem, you just aren't intellectually equipped to have shame. I'll give you a dollar to shoot yourself.....how about it?

And this is why Romney will fail.

His hatred and your hatred of other Americans..won't win their votes.

I'll give you a dollar fitty.

Forum List

Back