If Obama is Re-Elected.. predictions

Some Progs are also getting a sick feeling about Obama getting reelected

They sure are! That's why the propaganda machine is gearing up. When these kids come home from school hungry, parents see the food they send with their children confiscated and thrown away, and everyone knows it's obama's policies. Will that have an effect on the way those parents vote?

They sure are! That's why the propaganda machine is gearing up. When these kids come home from school hungry, parents see the food they send with their children confiscated and thrown away, and everyone knows it's obama's policies. Will that have an effect on the way those parents vote?

They should just eat their cats.

They should just eat their cats.

If obama is reelected people will be fighting over cats to eat, and rats too.

Eventually the stimulus will land somewhere; money doesn't stay inactive forever. I know we're opening several neighborhood clinics and another major campus. Bright days ahead and Obama will have little new to do with it other than that he hasn't already done.

Obama probably will win. IMO, what happens depends on who gets congress. If democrats win congress we will probably see some progress. If Republicans win it'll just be the same as the last 4 years.

Just 4 of my personal predictions..

1) middle-class taxes will be raised..

2) small businesses will close down in droves

3) doctors will start retiring in droves

4) even U3 unemployment with rise above 10%

since when did the sun rise on your ass only?:confused::eusa_hand:

..I was the youngest of 4, it just tends to work out that way...:lol:

btw. good morning Happy...

Just 4 of my personal predictions..

1) middle-class taxes will be raised..

2) small businesses will close down in droves

3) doctors will start retiring in droves

4) even U3 unemployment with rise above 10%

so middle-class taxes will be the only taxes raised. BTW- I agree w/ Simpson Bowles that all taxes should revert-back to where they were before Bu$h II.

As to my prediction? I predict an EPIC, Vanilla, melt-down/whine-fest :eusa_drool: :lol:

So you predict Obama will lose, interesting...:eusa_eh:

Yeah, higher unemployment under Obama. Higher debt under Obama. Higher gas prices under Obama. Less freedom under Obama.

I would LOVE to know how the Dumbocrat could spin that into being "better off than we were 4 years ago".... :rofl:

Obama created more private sector jobs in less than four years than Bush created in eight.

Then how is unemployment HIGHER under Obama than it ever was under Bush, stupid? Obama LOST more jobs in 3 years than Bush did in 8 years.

Because, you stupid mother fucker, Government has been cutting jobs faster than the private sector can create them. Police, fire fighters, and teachers have been hit the hardest by the Republican inaction. Are you really this stupid?

Our educational system is a dismal failure, it needs to be totally reformed. I submit it has been intentionally sabotaged by Progressives who need a permanent underclass to keep them in power

I know. I mean why do the world's most well off and affluent send their kids to the USA to go to college? Why do the world's best minds apply for and compete hard to get into graduate schools in the USA? We are a totally *beeping* failure man. Game Over man! Game Over!

In NYC, where we spend $18,000 per student, fully 40% of minority students don't graduate High School

Do you know what you call someone who does not even have a HS diploma in 2012? a Democrat

Link. I think you're full of shit.

Obama created more private sector jobs in less than four years than Bush created in eight.

Then how is unemployment HIGHER under Obama than it ever was under Bush, stupid? Obama LOST more jobs in 3 years than Bush did in 8 years.

Because, you stupid mother fucker, Government has been cutting jobs faster than the private sector can create them. Police, fire fighters, and teachers have been hit the hardest by the Republican inaction. Are you really this stupid?

Dick.. you have a big mouth, I figure you must be compensating for something tiny.....:D

Forum List

Back