Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Just 4 of my personal predictions..

1) middle-class taxes will be raised..

2) small businesses will close down in droves

3) doctors will start retiring in droves

4) even U3 unemployment with rise above 10%

When Obama gets re-elected the amount of ass hurt from the fanatical conservatives in this country will be unlike anything ever seen before. The amount of crazy and paranoid conspiracy theories will make the birther bullshit look like Christmas morning. I'm interested to see so many tightly wound people with loose grasps on reality snap. Especially since they've been doing everything they can short of sticking their heads in the sand to convince them that Obama won't get another four years. The sociology is going to be fascinating.

When Obama gets re-elected the amount of ass hurt from the fanatical conservatives in this country will be unlike anything ever seen before. The amount of crazy and paranoid conspiracy theories will make the birther bullshit look like Christmas morning. I'm interested to see so many tightly wound people with loose grasps on reality snap. Especially since they've been doing everything they can short of sticking their heads in the sand to convince them that Obama won't get another four years. The sociology is going to be fascinating.

Oh... Balls

The proper nomenclature is "butthurt" but other than than I approve of this post.

:thup:

You must hang out with some real losers. I don't know anyone like the people you've described.

You must hang out with some real losers. I don't know anyone like the people you've described.

You say this like you wont melt down after the re-election.

You say this like you wont melt down after the re-election.

he says that like he never read any posts here. :lmao:

pole rider's head is gonna explode and he'll take mudmissile out with him.

The proper nomenclature is "butthurt" but other than than I approve of this post.

You'd approve of a, "Ménage à trois" with You, Del and a male Donkey...:eusa_whistle:

You'd approve of a, "Ménage à trois" with You, Del and a male Donkey...:eusa_whistle:

Only if someone buys be dinner first.

Contrary to popular belief, it will be our best shot at getting rid of Obamacare. Better than if Romney wins.

Forum List

Back