If Obama did what Trump is doing now, the right would be screaming for impeachment

Here's another bit of hypocrisy from the right. Last week foreign immigrants attacked peaceful American citizens outside the Turkish embassy as the prick who runs that country looked on and the only outrage you heard from the right was crickets.

You mean like obama did here?

Face billo, obama was pootins patsy in the WH. Whatever pootin wanted, obummer gave him, by not doing a damned thing.

And just who's Russian sanctions were lifted by Trump when he took office?

"Sanctions" that did what exactly? Tell us what the "sanctions" did.

You people are astounding.
Did you completely miss the "flexibilty" Obama promised Putin???
Did you completely miss the Russian's "donations" to the Clinton "foundation"???
Did you completely miss our American land, rich with rare resources, that Obama gifted to Russia???

You actually have to trip over these facts on your way to demonize Trump. And yet not a word of "collusion". Are you nuts or do you think we are?
Obama hasn't done anything near the shit Trump has done.

What flexibility has Trump given Putin? Did he give Alaska back to them or something?

If Obama was rumored to have colluded with the Russians, or fired the FBI Director to hinder an investigation into his administration, or had his family come in and serve as his closest advisers, telling our adversary's the locations of our nuclear subs, trying to set up secret communication channels with the Russians, the right would be screaming for impeachment. All their media outlets would be going non-stop, 24/7, and Congressional Republicans would be submitting legislation calling for impeachment.

But when it happens on their side of the aisle, they merely look the other way.

/---- Obozo was caught on an open mike conspiring with Putin. You libtards were OK with it.

What flexibility has Trump given Putin? Did he give Alaska back to them or something?
He allows the Russian mafia to launder money through is real estate holdings.

Obama gave a billion taxpayer dollars to his JV team, ISIS, then laundered a plane load of our tax dollars through Swiss banks and dropped it off in Iran....

Be specific dude. The facts are the "sanctions" weren't. They were propaganda designed to fool the morons. Hello moron.:bye1:
Like I told the other dude, I'm not a moron just because I was wrong. The sanctions were not lifted. But if you want to crucify me anyway, go right ahead. I can take my beating like a man.

/---- Ask mommy to get your Google fixed. I'm tired of having to spoon feed you everything: Obama to Russia: ‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility’
It's not spoon feeding, fuckhead, you have an obligation to produce the evidence to back up your claim.

Now, as far as your point, it is totally full of shit! Obama's statement is not even on the same planet as what Trump has done. Assumed flexibility in possible upcoming negotiations, is not the same as:

allowing the Russian mafia to launder money through your real estate holdings,
outing undercover agents,
letting foreign adversary's know where our nuclear submarines are,
violating the Logan Act,
the Emoluments Clause,
obstruction of justice,
giving tax cuts to the rich while forcing over 23 million Americans off health insurance,
increasing an already obscene defense budget​

Like I said, Obama and Trump are not even on the same planet. Obama tried to help this country and in many ways has; Trump has been deliberately destroying everything about our democracy since the first day he stepped into office.

Forum List

Back