If MSM Keeps Pushing That Election Is Over,Will Most Blacks Just Assume It And Stay Home That Night?

and they are trying to get the 75 Million Trump Supporters to stay home by reporting that Hillary has an 11 point lead.
Do you really believe one trumpeteer is going to stay home?

And notice the OP admitted they make blacks wait in two hour lines and us whites only wait a half hour. The system is rigged by Republicans. And they want to do away with straight ticket voting to make voting lines even longer.
The number of polling machines by District may be determined by how many machines the District can afford.

I am pretty sure that many more gun owners will be rushing to the polls while 20 Million or so blacks will be rushing to Burger King/Taco Bell/Arbys/Wendys
Or to any given Walgreens for beer and condoms.

Or what both of you said white people do all the time.
Not where I live.
The Whites in Nassau County actually have to pay their mortgages.

Everybody has to pay their mortage if they have one but that wasn't what either one of you bedsheet models was talking about.

I am pretty sure that many more gun owners will be rushing to the polls while 20 Million or so blacks will be rushing to Burger King/Taco Bell/Arbys/Wendys

Not where I live.

Everybody has to pay their mortage if they have one but that wasn't what either one of you bedsheet models was talking about.
Actually, that's complete bullshit as Philadelphia, Chicago and many areas in NY/LI are handing out Jumbo Mortgages like hotcakes to Blacks who can't possibly pay them back.

and they are trying to get the 75 Million Trump Supporters to stay home by reporting that Hillary has an 11 point lead.

And notice the OP admitted they make blacks wait in two hour lines and us whites only wait a half hour. The system is rigged by Republicans. And they want to do away with straight ticket voting to make voting lines even longer.
The number of polling machines by District may be determined by how many machines the District can afford.
And they didn't expect so many people to show up

Not where I live.

Actually, that's complete bullshit as Philadelphia, Chicago and many areas in NY/LI are handing out Jumbo Mortgages like hotcakes to Blacks who can't possibly pay them back.

uh-huh.

I don't know how many showed up buy I know for sure my Federal Taxes pay for most of their stuff.
I'd rather have them working.

Isn't it Trump supporters claiming they don't have any money?

Personally I don't think availability to cast your vote should be based on wealth.

Conservative racist voter suppression inspires black Americans to get out and vote.

And I think it's just tradition. Many minorities and working class whites still believe that the democrats are for the poor, the republicans are for the rich. Eight years of obama cavorting with the rich, cutting job killing trade deals with foreign countries, sticking obamacare up the Americans' culos, and allowing mass immigration to lower wages (just like the republicans), shows that neither party is for the little guy. Along comes Trump and promises to change all this and the entire establishment, wall street, banks, most repubs are against him. The minorities are slowly getting the message about what a douchebag clinton is, but there may not be enough time left before the election to make a difference. Notice how the powers that be even got the ecuadorians to cut off assange's internet? All the pigs are behind clinton.

So you live in a sundown town?
How nice.
Well, there ARE some nearby neighborhoods where I don't drive through after sundown.
You clearly don't know what a Sundown Town is. From Wikipedia:

In some communities, signs were placed at the town's borders with statements similar to the one posted in Hawthorne, California, which read "******, Don't Let The Sun Set On YOU In Hawthorne" in the 1930s. James W. Loewen, the Washington, D.C.-based author, told The Washington Post in 2006 he found reports of thousands of such places, and sometimes, the sign makers tried to get clever. Some came in a series, like the old Burma-Shave signs, saying, " . . . If You Can Read . . . You'd Better Run . . . If You Can't Read . . . You'd Better Run Anyway."
Sundown town - Wikipedia

I don't know how many showed up buy I know for sure my Federal Taxes pay for most of their stuff.

I doubt your federal taes pay for much of anything.

Isn't it Trump supporters claiming they don't have any money?

Personally I don't think availability to cast your vote should be based on wealth.
Most of the people I know or have met who are voting for Trump are professionals.
Methinks you have drank the Kool-Aid with all that "uneducated White Trash" crap.

So you live in a sundown town?
How nice.
Well, there ARE some nearby neighborhoods where I don't drive through after sundown.
You clearly don't know what a Sundown Town is. From Wikipedia:

In some communities, signs were placed at the town's borders with statements similar to the one posted in Hawthorne, California, which read "******, Don't Let The Sun Set On YOU In Hawthorne" in the 1930s. James W. Loewen, the Washington, D.C.-based author, told The Washington Post in 2006 he found reports of thousands of such places, and sometimes, the sign makers tried to get clever. Some came in a series, like the old Burma-Shave signs, saying, " . . . If You Can Read . . . You'd Better Run . . . If You Can't Read . . . You'd Better Run Anyway."
Sundown town - Wikipedia
Of course I read it.
We have many educated Blacks living in my neighborhood who know full well they are supporting 1,000s of do nothing Blacks.

ad hominem...I win.

Conservative racist voter suppression inspires black Americans to get out and vote.

And I think it's just tradition. Many minorities and working class whites still believe that the democrats are for the poor, the republicans are for the rich. Eight years of obama cavorting with the rich, cutting job killing trade deals with foreign countries, sticking obamacare up the Americans' culos, and allowing mass immigration to lower wages (just like the republicans), shows that neither party is for the little guy. Along comes Trump and promises to change all this and the entire establishment, wall street, banks, most repubs are against him. The minorities are slowly getting the message about what a douchebag clinton is, but there may not be enough time left before he election to make a difference. Notice how the powers that be even got the ecuadorians to cut off assange's internet. All the pigs are behind clinton.

It's Democrats who are for a minimum wage, Trump is not.

Democrats are for some form of aid with education, Trump is not.

Democrats are for regulating the banking industry, Trump is not

The minories are more against Trump than the actual GOP.

You're going to lose in the election, please prepare yourself.

ad hominem...I win.

It's not an ad hominem attack. The amount you personally pay in federal income tax very little goes towards welfare programs. Basically your taxes make a modest contribution at most.

Of course I read it.
We have many educated Blacks living in my neighborhood who know full well they are supporting 1,000s of do nothing Blacks.
They don't have mortgages?

I am supporting tens of thousands of do nothing whites here in Kentucky. So what's your point?

And I think it's just tradition. Many minorities and working class whites still believe that the democrats are for the poor, the republicans are for the rich. Eight years of obama cavorting with the rich, cutting job killing trade deals with foreign countries, sticking obamacare up the Americans' culos, and allowing mass immigration to lower wages (just like the republicans), shows that neither party is for the little guy. Along comes Trump and promises to change all this and the entire establishment, wall street, banks, most repubs are against him. The minorities are slowly getting the message about what a douchebag clinton is, but there may not be enough time left before he election to make a difference. Notice how the powers that be even got the ecuadorians to cut off assange's internet. All the pigs are behind clinton.

It's Democrats who are for a minimum wage, Trump is not.

Democrats are for some form of aid with education, Trump is not.

Democrats are for regulating the banking industry, Trump is not

The minories are more against Trump than the actual GOP.

You're going to lose in the election, please prepare yourself.

The election boils down to:

Democrats - bad candidate, good agenda

Republicans - bad candidate, bad agenda.

ad hominem...I win.

It's not an ad hominem attack. The amount you personally pay in federal income tax very little goes towards welfare programs. Basically your taxes make a modest contribution at most.
Boring; I had dinner last night with my accountant and he says you're either wrong or an idiot.

Forum List

Back