If MSM Keeps Pushing That Election Is Over,Will Most Blacks Just Assume It And Stay Home That Night?

About as believable a story as jack and the beanstock. Why do you guys pretend so badly that you have a lot of money? Who brags about having an accountant?
I'm so glad you don't.
We were having dinner at a friend's house.
You know...friends...some people have them.
You don't.

So glad I don't what? Why is your accountant some sort of expert on government expenditures on social safety nets? Do you know what an accountant does?
I know Mortgage Brokers all over the US and low income Blacks are getting 500K mortgages.
Can't deal with the truth?
See if I care.

Of course you do. Everybody believes you after that reassuring accountant dinner party story.
As I said, I care not what you think and even less for what you think you know.
You're probably one of those with a payment free mortgage.

Of course you care, otherwise you would just let my post go.

I'm so glad you don't.
You don't.

So glad I don't what? Why is your accountant some sort of expert on government expenditures on social safety nets? Do you know what an accountant does?
I know Mortgage Brokers all over the US and low income Blacks are getting 500K mortgages.
See if I care.

Of course you do. Everybody believes you after that reassuring accountant dinner party story.

I just enjoy reading your bleeding heart stupidity.
But not quite dumb enough to Ignore you.

and they are trying to get the 75 Million Trump Supporters to stay home by reporting that Hillary has an 11 point lead.
Do you really believe one trumpeteer is going to stay home?

And notice the OP admitted they make blacks wait in two hour lines and us whites only wait a half hour. The system is rigged by Republicans. And they want to do away with straight ticket voting to make voting lines even longer.
The number of polling machines by District may be determined by how many machines the District can afford.

Isn't it Trump supporters claiming they don't have any money?

Personally I don't think availability to cast your vote should be based on wealth.
Most of the people I know or have met who are voting for Trump are professionals.
Methinks you have drank the Kool-Aid with all that "uneducated White Trash" crap.

There are a lot of professionals who are traditional Republicans who are voting for Trump. However his base is uneducated whites.

His base is the non college educated whites which is the middle class that democrats hate so much. They hate the plumber, the assembly line worker, the construction worker, the contractor, the electriction and the guy who fixes your HVAC. It's the mom and pop that own that little store. The cop, oh yes democrats really hate that cop with a high school diploma. And the military, the non college educated military. The democrats really hate the military. How did democrats come to hate the middle class so much?

See if I care.

Actually I haven't said much just questioned your (made up) sources.

See if I care.

Banks hardly advertise the fact that they are setting up our next crash.
You have to cruise areas and speak to mortgage brokers.
I drive by 3 areas that are exclusively poor Blacks and thousands of homes OWNED by them.
I know mortgage brokers in Philly and Chicago and they are shocked at the mortgages being handed out.

And notice the OP admitted they make blacks wait in two hour lines and us whites only wait a half hour. The system is rigged by Republicans. And they want to do away with straight ticket voting to make voting lines even longer.
The number of polling machines by District may be determined by how many machines the District can afford.

Personally I don't think availability to cast your vote should be based on wealth.
Most of the people I know or have met who are voting for Trump are professionals.
Methinks you have drank the Kool-Aid with all that "uneducated White Trash" crap.

There are a lot of professionals who are traditional Republicans who are voting for Trump. However his base is uneducated whites.

His base is the non college educated whites which is the middle class that democrats hate so much. They hate the plumber, the assembly line worker, the construction worker, the contractor, the electriction and the guy who fixes your HVAC. It's the mom and pop that own that little store. The cop, oh yes democrats really hate that cop with a high school diploma. And the military, the non college educated military. The democrats really hate the military. How did democrats come to hate the middle class so much?

Many college educated whites (or other races) in the middle class are college educated to include cops, yes, cops.

Just becuase Trump reaches to the lowly of lows to reach you doesn't mean that it's a big enough group to turn an election.

Banks hardly advertise the fact that they are setting up our next crash.
You have to cruise areas and speak to mortgage brokers.
I drive by 3 areas that are exclusively poor Blacks and thousands of homes OWNED by them.
I know mortgage brokers in Philly and Chicago and they are shocked at the mortgages being handed out.

Thanks Travis Bickle for your insight.

Do they own houses worth over 500K?
Sorry, I don't play the National Enquirer, who is the most gullible fucktard in the world, game.

That said, plenty have $50,000+ trucks, thanks to Kentucky’s best selling cash crop and diverted prescription narcotic sales.
Do they have free Smart Phones and free Large Screen TVs?
Of course, every one of them. And at least a case of Natural Light in their fridge in the double wide trailer.

See how easy it is to play this game.

And guess what, if white men weren't so fucking stupid, then Hillary would win in a landslide. The most ignorant demographic in the United States, by far, is white men. They (we) overwhelmingly prefer Trump!

It doesn't get more destructive than that.

If our conservative Masters of the Alternate Universe continue embellishing Trump's accomplishments, appeal and popularity, will our right wing, self-elected representatives of white intellectual superiority fall for it again, just like they did in 2012?

Conservative racist voter suppression inspires black Americans to get out and vote.

And I think it's just tradition. Many minorities and working class whites still believe that the democrats are for the poor, the republicans are for the rich. Eight years of obama cavorting with the rich, cutting job killing trade deals with foreign countries, sticking obamacare up the Americans' culos, and allowing mass immigration to lower wages (just like the republicans), shows that neither party is for the little guy. Along comes Trump and promises to change all this and the entire establishment, wall street, banks, most repubs are against him. The minorities are slowly getting the message about what a douchebag clinton is, but there may not be enough time left before the election to make a difference. Notice how the powers that be even got the ecuadorians to cut off assange's internet? All the pigs are behind clinton.

Sure beats hell out of reality, doesn't it?

Since in reality, it took very little time at all to get the word out on how Trump and plenty of his loyalists feel about minorities.

They saw to it themselves.

:cow: :blues: :afro: NBC,CNN,ABC and the rest are already claiming that the race is over, Hillary has won, etc. etc. Now keep in mind, Hillary already has "The Dumb/Stupid" Vote locked up. Which means many of her naive supporters will just say to themselves come November 8th, yah know, they say Hillary has already won and I just don't feel like standing in line for two hours tonight{and this could be any of her braindead voters}. But we all know that 94% of all blacks wont be racing to the polls on November 8th, and especially if they also just assume that Hillary has won, and decide to go eat at one of their local fast food restaurant instead. Now imagine if 20 Million of them all feel the same way and don't show up? :2up:
The blacks for Trump will show up.....

and they are trying to get the 75 Million Trump Supporters to stay home by reporting that Hillary has an 11 point lead.

Most professionals I know are embarrassed of trump. You must be talking to rinos

So you live in a sundown town?
How nice.
Well, there ARE some nearby neighborhoods where I don't drive through after sundown.
You clearly don't know what a Sundown Town is. From Wikipedia:

In some communities, signs were placed at the town's borders with statements similar to the one posted in Hawthorne, California, which read "******, Don't Let The Sun Set On YOU In Hawthorne" in the 1930s. James W. Loewen, the Washington, D.C.-based author, told The Washington Post in 2006 he found reports of thousands of such places, and sometimes, the sign makers tried to get clever. Some came in a series, like the old Burma-Shave signs, saying, " . . . If You Can Read . . . You'd Better Run . . . If You Can't Read . . . You'd Better Run Anyway."
Sundown town - Wikipedia
Of course I read it.
We have many educated Blacks living in my neighborhood who know full well they are supporting 1,000s of do nothing Blacks.

There are more poor whites than poor blacks. And spare us the 'percentage' canard.
Who cares.
Blacks making 10K/year get Jumbo mortgages...Whites don't.
Please DO hide behind the Liberal canard.
So you're jealous of how good blacks have it here in America?

It's not an ad hominem attack. The amount you personally pay in federal income tax very little goes towards welfare programs. Basically your taxes make a modest contribution at most.
Boring; I had dinner last night with my accountant and he says you're either wrong or an idiot.

About as believable a story as jack and the beanstock. Why do you guys pretend so badly that you have a lot of money? Who brags about having an accountant?
I'm so glad you don't.
You don't.

See if I care.
Link? Maybe before the mortgage meltdown but not now.

Well, there ARE some nearby neighborhoods where I don't drive through after sundown.

In some communities, signs were placed at the town's borders with statements similar to the one posted in Hawthorne, California, which read "******, Don't Let The Sun Set On YOU In Hawthorne" in the 1930s. James W. Loewen, the Washington, D.C.-based author, told The Washington Post in 2006 he found reports of thousands of such places, and sometimes, the sign makers tried to get clever. Some came in a series, like the old Burma-Shave signs, saying, " . . . If You Can Read . . . You'd Better Run . . . If You Can't Read . . . You'd Better Run Anyway."
Sundown town - Wikipedia
Of course I read it.
We have many educated Blacks living in my neighborhood who know full well they are supporting 1,000s of do nothing Blacks.

There are more poor whites than poor blacks. And spare us the 'percentage' canard.
Who cares.
No, were repulsed by your plantation...we freed your slaves once before, we will have to do it again....

Sundown town - Wikipedia
Of course I read it.

Who cares.
No, were repulsed by your plantation...we freed your slaves once before, we will have to do it again....
I thought your side backed the Confederates.

Of course I read it.

Who cares.
I thought your side backed the Confederates.
No, we killed you democrats.....

And they didn't expect so many people to show up
I don't know how many showed up buy I know for sure my Federal Taxes pay for most of their stuff.
I'd rather have them working.

I doubt your federal taes pay for much of anything.
ad hominem...I win.

It's not an ad hominem attack. The amount you personally pay in federal income tax very little goes towards welfare programs. Basically your taxes make a modest contribution at most.
And isn't that the point? Collectively we give a lot but each of us give very little. Apparently indeep doesn't even want to give a little.

It's like Republicans I knew who were against unemployment benefits because "they've never been laid off", but then not only did they collect they also filed for an extension.

So you live in a sundown town?
How nice.

Sundown town - Wikipedia
Of course I read it.

Who cares.
How do they pay the mortgage and taxes liar?

Forum List

Back