If Mitt Romney wins, the middle class loses

The middle class has been losing since 1992.

Obama was supposed to save the middle class.

Yeah, that worked. :rolleyes: Wealth of U.S. families has plunged to lowest level in two decades | Deseret News

That data is two years old.

Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since Obama took office.

Thanks for reminding me.

TNWBSHNO_Max_630_378.png

Americans net worth went from about 44 trillion to about 68 trillion under Bush. It then took a nosedive to about 51 trillion under Obama, and has slowly worked it's way back up to about 63 trillion... which is still less that the high under Bush.

BTW, this is Chris's source :rofl:

Last edited:

Yeah, that worked. :rolleyes: Wealth of U.S. families has plunged to lowest level in two decades | Deseret News

Thanks for reminding me.

TNWBSHNO_Max_630_378.png

Americans net worth went from about 44 trillion to about 68 trillion under Bush. It then took a nosedive to about 51 trillion under Obama, and has slowly worked it's way back up to about 63 trillion... which is still less that the high under Bush.

You're going to use FACTS to disprove his partisan nonsense? How unfair of you!

Thanks for reminding me.

TNWBSHNO_Max_630_378.png

No. I'm using facts from HIS source to disprove his partisan nonsense. ;)

TNWBSHNO_Max_630_378.png

No. I'm using facts from HIS source to disprove his partisan nonsense. ;)

You're just not giving the poor boy a chance are you?

It is the Dem's who have brought down the middle class.

The Enron scandal is what helped uncover that Freddie used improper hedge accounting with regard to treasuries.
Repubs wanted to enact stronger GSE regulation in 2003 and 2004.
The Dems blocked every single one of the bills brought up in the Housing Committee, from 2003 on until they took over.
By then it was too late.
The Dems and main stream media have spun this to accuse the Repubs when it was never the Repubs fault.

It's Dem's that have displaced the Middle Class with Government Workers, who don't produce anything.

Thanks for reminding me.

TNWBSHNO_Max_630_378.png

Where are you getting 44 to 68 trillion?
It's 44 to 68 Billion not trillion
DUH

It is the Dem's who have brought down the middle class.

The Enron scandal is what helped uncover that Freddie used improper hedge accounting with regard to treasuries.
Repubs wanted to enact stronger GSE regulation in 2003 and 2004.
The Dems blocked every single one of the bills brought up in the Housing Committee, from 2003 on until they took over.
By then it was too late.
The Dems and main stream media have spun this to accuse the Repubs when it was never the Repubs fault.

It's Dem's that have displaced the Middle Class with Government Workers, who don't produce anything.

Your street won't get plowed this year either..

:badgrin:

If Obama wins, THE ENTIRE COUNTRY LOSES.

Gee that title was easy.

Except it doesn't.

But let me ask you something. Americans have been extremely productive over the last 30 or so years. Wages have stagnated for that period of time too. And in fact through automation and out sourcing, we've had huge job losses. All during this time the incomes of the top tier in this country has grown dramatically..over 300%. And this is even WITH tax cuts and easing of regulations.
So even WITH the incentives..the top tier does nothing but extract wealth.

Is this even a problem for you guys? Or BAU?

Last edited:
There is no middle class anymore, only the borderline poor who politicians term as the lower middle class in order to get noticed.

Last edited:

Thanks for reminding me.

TNWBSHNO_Max_630_378.png

DUH

look at the left of the chart. It is in 'billions' So, 44,000 'billion' is 44 trillion.

See how math works???? :rolleyes:

This is classic....

Stage - YouTube

Wrong as usual Chris.

I guarantee you that the very next day after the election of Mitt Romney, the economy will start to recover dramatically. Businesses and buisnessmen, knowing that the greatest threat to them is goiong to be gone, will start conducting business like there's a future. At that point, the recovery will start and at that moment, the Middle Class, along with the poor and the rich, will benefit.

The Middle Class loses????? B...But, they're doing SO WELL.

Gee that title was easy.

Except it doesn't.

But let me ask you something. Americans have been extremely productive over the last 30 or so years. Wages have stagnated for that period of time too. And in fact through automation and out sourcing, we've had huge job losses. All during this time the incomes of the top tier in this country has grown dramatically..over 300%. And this is even WITH tax cuts and easing of regulations.

The era of well paid low skill jobs has passed. Turning a bolt on a production line no longer is available. The rich are educated thus they can change with and absorb a new economy model. Is it their fault the uneducated don't further their education and as a result are trapped in the past?

By the way, I went from minimum wage to nearly 6 figures in under a decade and I'm an ex convict. So don't give me some bullshit sob story.

Gee that title was easy.

Except it doesn't.

The era of well paid low skill jobs has passed. Turning a bolt on a production line no longer is available. The rich are educated thus they can change with and absorb a new economy model. Is it their fault the uneducated don't further their education and as a result are trapped in the past?

By the way, I went from minimum wage to nearly 6 figures in under a decade and I'm an ex convict. So don't give me some bullshit sob story.

Except that alot of that outsourcing was of high tech jobs done by super educated people.

Ah...so we are in the era of the extremely wealthy..and the uber poor.

Why does that sound so familiar?

Last edited:
TNWBSHNO_Max_630_378.png

DUH

look at the left of the chart. It is in 'billions' So, 44,000 'billion' is 44 trillion.

See how math works???? :rolleyes:

Decimals can be a real bitch...huh? ;)

Except it doesn't.

Except that alot of that outsourcing was of high tech jobs done by super edcuated people.

Ah...so we are in the era of the extremely wealthy..and the uber poor.

Why does that sound so familiar?

Were the high tech jobs lost to outsourcing or competition? 50 or 60 years ago we didn't have to compete with anyone. Now we have Japan, China, Taiwan etc

Again I say we are not changing and adjusting to the times. Who's fault is that?

Forum List

Back