If Mitt Romney wins, the middle class loses

I had rather vote for a man who has worked and proven he knows how to make a profit and by the way profit is what fuels growth. No profit no growth. Obama has never in his life created anything except lies and deception and he did that spending someone elses money. Obama is a dangerous fraud.

Yawn...

Again, what you want to vote for is a guy who was born on third base and thought he hit a triple.

Romney is not a Bill Gates or a Herman Cain who came from nothing and built up something. He was born rich with connections and exploited those connections all his life.

Frankly, I'd like to see him open the books on Bain, and see to what degree he was actually making the decisions.

How is that your business?
And Frankly, I'd rather have a Presient who worked and had a real job and not someone who worked at being some commutiy agitator

Actually, it became my business when he claimed that his whole rationale to be president was how well he ran Bain.

This is his argument. "Look at my success at Bain everyone. Don't look at my record as Governor, where i only served one term and was massively unpopular when I left. Just look at all the money I made at Bain. Except for the 22% of companies Bain ran into bankruptcy like AmPad, GS STeel, DDi, KB Toys, we don't want you too look at them. Or the hundreds of offices, factories and stores that closed because we wanted to make a quick buck. Or the Thousands of People we laid off or reduced the wages of. Nope. Just look at the good parts of my Bain record."

When the middle class is under-employed and financially stressed the country's economy is in the tank, and yet this guy and his band of merry progressives propose all we have to do is spend more of what this country does not have. It takes balls, a vision, and leadership to make tough decisions and yet he has demonstrated he has neither.

What do you propose? Austerity? Budget cuts? Things that will contract the economy further? Shrink the tax base even more?

Never worked before. Won't work now.

Prove it never work before by using a trustworthy source
Tell me how we are going to reduce our national debt.

Does reducing taxes create more revenue?

Liberals love to say it doesn’t work. But we have evidence it does. Our first test was the 1982 tax cut that Reagan proposed. He eliminated deductions and lowered the top rate to 28%. What happened? Economic production took off and government revenue increased. Second test. Bush tax cuts. What happened? Tax rates were lowered and government revenue increased.
Why Higher Tax Rates Never Bring in Higher Levels of Revenue - Jeff Carter - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary

Hey liberals one thing I think you have over looked with Romney He was a Governor who had a state senate and house fully controlled by liberals. Anything you point out as a fail on him reflects on the liberal agenda

Hey liberals one thing I think you have over looked with Romney He was a Governor who had a state senate and house fully controlled by liberals. Anything you point out as a fail on him reflects on the liberal agenda

Well no.

They were Romney's policies. The "Liberals" didn't obstruct them.

Well no.

They were Romney's policies. The "Liberals" didn't obstruct them.

Romney disagrees with you what policies did he have that was voted on and he signed?

Actually, the only "Fail" was that he failed to convince people in that state he was a leader.

There's a great story about Bush-43 when he was governor, and the Democratic leader of the State Senate said, "I'm going to fuck you on this bill!" in a meeting, to which Bush replied "Well, you'd better buy me dinner, first!" The two men were able to forge a fast friendship, and when he died, Bush was at his bedside. Still, Bush ran into all sorts of trouble when he went to Washington.

Romney's problem was not that he couldn't get conservative ideas through the legislature. He really didn't even try. Romney's problem was that he never saw it as anything but a stepping stone to bigger things.

It was something to put on his resume.

If Obama wins the middle class loses. Hillary ? Loses ? Jeb ? Loses.
If RP wins it loses. Nader ? Loses ? Ronald McFuckinDonald ? You lose.

Keep praying for that asteroid.

Actually, the only "Fail" was that he failed to convince people in that state he was a leader.

There's a great story about Bush-43 when he was governor, and the Democratic leader of the State Senate said, "I'm going to fuck you on this bill!" in a meeting, to which Bush replied "Well, you'd better buy me dinner, first!" The two men were able to forge a fast friendship, and when he died, Bush was at his bedside. Still, Bush ran into all sorts of trouble when he went to Washington.

Romney's problem was not that he couldn't get conservative ideas through the legislature. He really didn't even try. Romney's problem was that he never saw it as anything but a stepping stone to bigger things.

I knew a liberal would respond to this post.

Not a liberal, and I knew you wouldn't be able to answer the point.

My problem with Romney is not a "liberal vs. conservative" thing. It's a "Mormon Cultist vs. Normal people" thing. My problem with Romney is the same problem I usually had with Bill Clinton- the character issue. As in he doesn't have any.

My problem with Romney is not a "liberal vs. conservative" thing. It's a "Mormon Cultist vs. Normal people" thing. My problem with Romney is the same problem I usually had with Bill Clinton- the character issue. As in he doesn't have any.
Tell that too someone who might believe you

Because as we all know...Mitt Romney's time as Governor of Massachusetts is RIFE with examples of how his "cultist" Mormon religion inserted itself into how he handled his job...right, Joe? (eye roll)

Because as we all know...Mitt Romney's time as Governor of Massachusetts is RIFE with examples of how his "cultist" Mormon religion inserted itself into how he handled his job...right, Joe? (eye roll)

I don't think Romney has any real beliefs beyond ruining people's lives to make money.

I don't think Romney has any real beliefs beyond ruining people's lives to make money.

you people really are silly

You mean like Obama is doing derp?

Again, I don't wait for a pit bull to maul someone before showing caution...

A cultist is a cultist... you don't wait for them to bring out the koolaid.

Again, I don't wait for a pit bull to maul someone before showing caution...

A cultist is a cultist... you don't wait for them to bring out the koolaid.

Wow, so all Mormons are Crazy Cultists eh, No moderates at all?

Wonder what would happen if I said all Muslims were Radical assholes bent on killing us.

Oh yeah that's right I would rightly be attacked for being a Bigot. Kinda like you are.

So having a competant government and a strong economy is bad for the middle class?

You do realize there are no classes right?

Too soon to speculate, let us see his economic proposals. I'll pay attention.

Forum List

Back