If Mitt Romney wins, the middle class loses

If Barack Obama wins...we ALL lose.

Why would you want to give a second term to a man who ran out of solutions to our problems in year two OF HIS FIRST TERM!!!

Again we see that Bush was a six year president, 2001 to 2007. :cuckoo: The Bush Depression happened under Obama's presidency which began in 2007 while he was a junior senator. :cuckoo:

First, there was no Depression. We had a recession. the fact that you feel you need to lie about what it was, doesnt bode well for your argument.

Second, Obama was a Senator. He was in a leadership position. His actions as a Senator likewise influenced economics. To claim he is completely blameless for being a Senator merely because he wasn't President is a complete lie.

The middle class can't lose anymore than they have under this crushing administration.

unemployment still over 8%
gas prices have been over 3$ a gallon for how long.
Food prices, my gawd anyone been grocery shopping lately? prices through the roof

I think a lot people can't wait to see this administration, GONE

So lets make it happen

If Barack Obama wins...we ALL lose.

Why would you want to give a second term to a man who ran out of solutions to our problems in year two OF HIS FIRST TERM!!!

I think you're being generous by saying he had solutions to our problems. his "solutions" just made things worse.

Again we see that Bush was a six year president, 2001 to 2007. :cuckoo: The Bush Depression happened under Obama's presidency which began in 2007 while he was a junior senator. :cuckoo:

First, there was no Depression. We had a recession. the fact that you feel you need to lie about what it was, doesnt bode well for your argument.

Second, Obama was a Senator. He was in a leadership position. His actions as a Senator likewise influenced economics. To claim he is completely blameless for being a Senator merely because he wasn't President is a complete lie.
Then you have to also concede that SENATOR McConnell has influenced economics during the Obama presidency!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]

Then you have to also concede that SENATOR McConnell has influenced economics during the Obama presidency!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]

the only thing we have to concede is this Obama administration HAS got to go, November is hardly soon enough, for that is still too much time for more damage from them

Last edited:
Were the high tech jobs lost to outsourcing or competition? 50 or 60 years ago we didn't have to compete with anyone. Now we have Japan, China, Taiwan etc

Again I say we are not changing and adjusting to the times. Who's fault is that?

Competition?

Let's go down the list here. Businesses in this country flourish because of security, an educated work force, great infrastructure, a great judicial system and a plethoria of services offered to them.

Most of this comes from the tax payer. So in addition to benefitting from all these factors and the work of the American Tax payer in their very companies, executives still weren't happy with profit margins.

So they bought politicians to get rid of what they didn't like. That being the tax rate and regulations.

And in return?

They use favorable trade deals and tax rates to go overseas to hire employees that work pennies on the dollar.

You'd think that these executives would be thankful for what they had..and realize that overall they benefit from our consumer driven economy.

But they aren't.

The only thing that seems to make them happy..is big paychecks.

Knowing that..what are you guys offering up?

Bigger paychecks for executives.

And a gutting of the middle class.

It really is THAT simple, and still the willfully ignorant will claim the sky is green, the grass is blue...

still:
:udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman:

The middle class can't lose anymore than they have under this crushing administration.

Food prices, my gawd anyone been grocery shopping lately? prices through the roof

So lets make it happen

Is that all you got?

You need to do better than that.

Republicans blocked an infrastructure spending bill that would have helped unemployment.

Why?

Because they don't care about America.

Since McConnell made that particular speech over a YEAR into Barry's first term...after we'd gotten a good look at the destructive economic policies that Obama had already employed...how did McConnell "influence" economics during the Obama Presidency? All Mitch McConnell was doing was reacting to try and prevent any FURTHER damage from being done by a group of clueless ideologues.

So lets make it happen

Is that all you got?

Republicans blocked an infrastructure spending bill that would have helped unemployment.

Why?

Sallow said our infrastructure is fine. Was he... lying?

Competition?

Let's go down the list here. Businesses in this country flourish because of security, an educated work force, great infrastructure, a great judicial system and a plethoria of services offered to them.

Most of this comes from the tax payer. So in addition to benefitting from all these factors and the work of the American Tax payer in their very companies, executives still weren't happy with profit margins.

So they bought politicians to get rid of what they didn't like. That being the tax rate and regulations.

And in return?

They use favorable trade deals and tax rates to go overseas to hire employees that work pennies on the dollar.

You'd think that these executives would be thankful for what they had..and realize that overall they benefit from our consumer driven economy.

But they aren't.

The only thing that seems to make them happy..is big paychecks.

Knowing that..what are you guys offering up?

Bigger paychecks for executives.

And a gutting of the middle class.

What a bunch of bullshit - government hasn't provided ANYTHING to most businessed. In fact, liberal government has HINDERED businesses with their stiffling regulations and stiffling taxes in the name of liberal greed and "spread-the-wealth" Commiunist ideology.

Businesses pay the highest corporate tax rate in the world - so they MORE than pay for the "security" and "education" bullshit that you try to use against them.

You're absolutely and 100% wrong.

This country, starting with the Constitution has provided a extremely steady and secure environment in which to practice business.

And that started with the idea that your idea would be protected in American courts..and that trade routes would be protected by the navy.

That's continued..with the building of infrastructure, a solid banking system, and many other goodies that business in this country utilize daily.

It's been highly successful..as evidenced by this country's wealth.

The notion that the tax rates are "the highest in the world" is bull. Most companies have all sorts of loopholes that get them out of paying those taxes.

And in return? They get to operate in an country where they don't have to worry, for the most part, about riots, massive strikes that cripple their commerce, fires, terrorism, flooding, the collapse of banks, kidnapping, tainted water, unreliable power and a myriad of other issues that plague companies that operate in third world nations.

So if businesses are so EVIL and they have so many ADVANTAGES - how come you don't start your own business and hire people for better wages and treat them better? Waiting for an answer chief....

So lets make it happen

Is that all you got?

Why?

No, Republicans blocked Obama's 17th spending bill because he has spent us into collapse and we are $16 trillion in debts. Adults don't spend money they don't have. Children like liberals and Marxist Obama do....

So lets make it happen

Is that all you got?

Why?

Uh-oh Chris - some facts that are really going to get your panties in a bunch (liberals hate facts, don't they :lol:)...

Obama, not Romney, is the outsourcer-in-chief

Obama created plenty of jobs...over seas

Despite the fact that Obama's own policies have wiped out countless jobs and resulted in other jobs moving to foreign countries, the Obama campaign today accused Mitt Romney of being the "Outsourcer-in-Chief." That was deeply ironic, because the Obama Administration has spent billions of tax dollars subsidizing the outsourcing of American jobs to foreign countries. Obama, not Romney, is the Outsourcer-in-Chief.

"79 percent" of all green-jobs spending in Obama's $800 billion stimulus package went to foreign companies, with the largest payment going to a bankrupt Australian company. For example, the Obama Administration spent $1.6 billion on Chinese and other foreign wind power. The practical effect of those subsidies was to outsource American jobs. ABC News reported on the subsidies for Chinese wind turbines contained in the stimulus package:

Obama, not Romney, is the Outsourcer-in-Chief - Washington DC SCOTUS | Examiner.com

So having a competant government and a strong economy is bad for the middle class?

You do realize there are no classes right?

Um, yeah, actually they are.

Or Rush Limbaugh would be a jail cell with Jodie the Crackhead.

Frankly, I'm not sure Romney would bring either to the US< to be honest.

He's pretty much what got us into this mess. Destroying the middle class so a few rich douchebags could have $200,000 Car Elevators and $77,000 riding horsies.

I had rather vote for a man who has worked and proven he knows how to make a profit and by the way profit is what fuels growth. No profit no growth. Obama has never in his life created anything except lies and deception and he did that spending someone elses money. Obama is a dangerous fraud.

That's not even correct.

Investment, building, innovation, consumers and hard work fuel growth.

What a bunch of bullshit - government hasn't provided ANYTHING to most businessed. In fact, liberal government has HINDERED businesses with their stiffling regulations and stiffling taxes in the name of liberal greed and "spread-the-wealth" Commiunist ideology.

Businesses pay the highest corporate tax rate in the world - so they MORE than pay for the "security" and "education" bullshit that you try to use against them.

You're absolutely and 100% wrong.

This country, starting with the Constitution has provided a extremely steady and secure environment in which to practice business.

And that started with the idea that your idea would be protected in American courts..and that trade routes would be protected by the navy.

That's continued..with the building of infrastructure, a solid banking system, and many other goodies that business in this country utilize daily.

It's been highly successful..as evidenced by this country's wealth.

The notion that the tax rates are "the highest in the world" is bull. Most companies have all sorts of loopholes that get them out of paying those taxes.

And in return? They get to operate in an country where they don't have to worry, for the most part, about riots, massive strikes that cripple their commerce, fires, terrorism, flooding, the collapse of banks, kidnapping, tainted water, unreliable power and a myriad of other issues that plague companies that operate in third world nations.

So if businesses are so EVIL and they have so many ADVANTAGES - how come you don't start your own business and hire people for better wages and treat them better? Waiting for an answer chief....

What exactly..makes you think I didn't.

I had a bar in Atlanta, Georgia.

Betcha can't guess what killed it.

:badgrin:

And I never posted Businesses are evil. Business is like fire. Useful when the person using it has it under control.

Last edited:

So lets make it happen

Is that all you got?

Why?

The GOP blocked an infrastructure bill that would have allowed pols to line the pockets of their favorite union contractors.

Why ?

Because they know a fleecing when they see one.

The Dems wanted it because they believe it is their right to fleece the American Taxpayer.

Not only is Obama a one-termer....he's gonna get creamed.

So having a competant government and a strong economy is bad for the middle class?

You do realize there are no classes right?

He's pretty much what got us into this mess. Destroying the middle class so a few rich douchebags could have $200,000 Car Elevators and $77,000 riding horsies.

I had rather vote for a man who has worked and proven he knows how to make a profit and by the way profit is what fuels growth. No profit no growth. Obama has never in his life created anything except lies and deception and he did that spending someone elses money. Obama is a dangerous fraud.

Yawn...

Again, what you want to vote for is a guy who was born on third base and thought he hit a triple.

Romney is not a Bill Gates or a Herman Cain who came from nothing and built up something. He was born rich with connections and exploited those connections all his life.

Frankly, I'd like to see him open the books on Bain, and see to what degree he was actually making the decisions.

Yawn...

Again, what you want to vote for is a guy who was born on third base and thought he hit a triple.

Romney is not a Bill Gates or a Herman Cain who came from nothing and built up something. He was born rich with connections and exploited those connections all his life.

Frankly, I'd like to see him open the books on Bain, and see to what degree he was actually making the decisions.

How is that your business?
And Frankly, I'd rather have a Presient who worked and had a real job and not someone who worked at being some commutiy agitator

Yawn...

How is that your business?
And Frankly, I'd rather have a Presient who worked and had a real job and not someone who worked at being some commutiy agitator

That's the record he's running on..

And from where I sit..Romney's never had a "real" job.

Forum List

Back