CDZ If men should not be making laws about women's bodies what about men who identify as women?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
If you dare to refer to a transvestite (non genetic) woman as a man, even though it's true you can go to jail in England...probably in Portland and San Francisco too!

Truth is unless you own a womb...you're not a woman....right?

Would that also apply to the oft repeated
" Men should not be making laws for woman's bodies" ? What about transvestite women? Or transexual woman? Would they be judged the same way? Would we finally have to admit that genes matter? Would a tranny legislator who was pro life be shamed by the left as ....." Not a real woman " ??

Jo

Last edited:
BB has already addressed this issue in the best possible way:

Local man Eric Spolar attempted to voice his opinion on abortion to a coworker Thursday.

Unfortunately, he was informed that since he is a man, he does not get to have an opinion on killing babies.

So, Spolar came up with a brilliant solution: he identified as a woman just long enough to voice his opinion on abortion, then reverted his gender identity back to male after he had said his piece.

"Sorry: men don't get a say," his coworker, Tina, had informed him, shutting down his statement that maybe killing a baby doesn't solve anything. "Only women get to have their voices heard on this issue."

"I'm sorry: did you just assume my gender?" Spolar replied, looking offended. "I actually identify as a 23-year-old woman named Veronica. Now do you have to listen to my opinion?"

Man Identifies As Woman Just Long Enough To Voice Valid Opinion On Abortion

BB has already addressed this issue in the best possible way:

Local man Eric Spolar attempted to voice his opinion on abortion to a coworker Thursday.

Unfortunately, he was informed that since he is a man, he does not get to have an opinion on killing babies.

So, Spolar came up with a brilliant solution: he identified as a woman just long enough to voice his opinion on abortion, then reverted his gender identity back to male after he had said his piece.

"Sorry: men don't get a say," his coworker, Tina, had informed him, shutting down his statement that maybe killing a baby doesn't solve anything. "Only women get to have their voices heard on this issue."

"I'm sorry: did you just assume my gender?" Spolar replied, looking offended. "I actually identify as a 23-year-old woman named Veronica. Now do you have to listen to my opinion?"

Man Identifies As Woman Just Long Enough To Voice Valid Opinion On Abortion

Excellent!

If you dare to refer to a transvestite (non genetic) woman as a man, even though it's true you can go to jail in England...probably in Portland and San Francisco too!

Truth is unless you own a womb...you're not a woman....right?

Would that also apply to the oft repeated
" Men should not be making laws for woman's bodies" ? What about transvestite women? Or transexual woman? Would they be judged the same way? Would we finally have to admit that genes matter? Would a tranny legislator who was pro life be shamed by the left as ....." Not a real woman " ??

Jo

I0PkyTv.png

Forum List

Back