CDZ If Martha McSally was raped...should she name the man who did it?

--------------------------- thank GOD that it'll take some time Slade .
Over 120 females sitting in congress... sorry buddy, the time is here and they are only growing stronger. It’s a sad day for saps with mommy issues but don’t worry everything is going to be ok
------------------------------------------ i looks at things from MY time frame Slade .
-------------------------------------- from my 70 year old time frame Slade .
Sounds like old news to me. We are living in a different era than you come from.
----------------------- agree , i figure that except for my Parents Generation i had the BEST of everything that the USA could offer . That's economically and Freedom wise . Seems to me that thing are tightening up in this USA but mostly for YOUSE guys , millenials and their kids Slade .
Perhaps, but I feel like we live a pretty privileged life in a pretty awesome country. There are a lot of things we can do better but we are pretty damn lucky IMO.

You lived through Vietnam and the draft didn’t you? ~80% tax rate on high earners? Jim crow in the south? How did those measure up on your freedom scale?

i've made the comment before , i don't worry about Money as i always had enough . As my DAD told me . Money is not the most important thing in the world and he along with my MOM raised 5 kids on DAD's paycheck and it was good style . I always got 2 'pork chops' plus my little Sisters chewed on leavings plus all the 'noodles' and gravy that i could eat . To me Freedom means being left alone and i got lots of that in the U.P. of Michigan but i saw that changing in about about 1964 when 'mandatory helmet' laws started being introduced on a peaceful activity of motorcycle riding . I didn't realize in 64 at the age of about 15 that there would be more and more restrictive rules , laws and regulation coming down the pike . And it was even better for my parents with far less rules , laws and regulations as the USA was still wide open Slade .

i've made the comment before , i don't worry about Money as i always had enough . As my DAD told me . Money is not the most important thing in the world and he along with my MOM raised 5 kids on DAD's paycheck and it was good style . I always got 2 'pork chops' plus my little Sisters chewed on leavings plus all the 'noodles' and gravy that i could eat . To me Freedom means being left alone and i got lots of that in the U.P. of Michigan but i saw that changing in about about 1964 when 'mandatory helmet' laws started being introduced on a peaceful activity of motorcycle riding . I didn't realize in 64 at the age of about 15 that there would be more and more restrictive rules , laws and regulation coming down the pike . And it was even better for my parents with far less rules , laws and regulations as the USA was still wide open Slade .
You just completely ignored the examples I asked about and cited helmet laws. Want to try again... like your sisters and the pork chops, leave a little meat on the bone for me to chew on?

The helmet law is an easy one... when the cases of traumatic brain injury and death resulting in motorcycle accidents inhibit the resources of our medical community and increase tax payer funds then instituting a law that increases safety and reduces carnage isn’t exactly a significant restriction to our freedoms. We are after all talking about driving on public tax payer funded roads where other citizens are responsible for handling the response and care of the victims. It is also a States right to vote for these measures. Go to Texas, there is no helmet law there

Over 120 females sitting in congress... sorry buddy, the time is here and they are only growing stronger. It’s a sad day for saps with mommy issues but don’t worry everything is going to be ok
------------------------------------------ i looks at things from MY time frame Slade .
Sounds like old news to me. We are living in a different era than you come from.
----------------------- agree , i figure that except for my Parents Generation i had the BEST of everything that the USA could offer . That's economically and Freedom wise . Seems to me that thing are tightening up in this USA but mostly for YOUSE guys , millenials and their kids Slade .
Perhaps, but I feel like we live a pretty privileged life in a pretty awesome country. There are a lot of things we can do better but we are pretty damn lucky IMO.

You lived through Vietnam and the draft didn’t you? ~80% tax rate on high earners? Jim crow in the south? How did those measure up on your freedom scale?
------------------------------------- I didn't care about 'vietnam' , thought they should be nuked . 'jim crow' , didn't know what it was and wouldn't have cared if i had known . Draft was fine IMO and i considered the couple 'dodgers' i knew about that went to 'canada' to be traitorous Hippies . 80 percent tax on high earners , i always had enough money and wasn't aware , wouldn't have cared if i had been aware of 80 percenters as everyone i knew seemed to live in nice houses with plenty to eat , drove cars , went to work , had toys and cash , yada , yada , yada . My issues or only concerns have always pretty much been my Personal Freedom Slade .

------------------------------------- I didn't care about 'vietnam' , thought they should be nuked . 'jim crow' , didn't know what it was and wouldn't have cared if i had known . Draft was fine IMO and i considered the couple 'dodgers' i knew about that went to 'canada' to be traitorous Hippies . 80 percent tax on high earners , i always had enough money and wasn't aware , wouldn't have cared if i had been aware of 80 percenters as everyone i knew seemed to live in nice houses with plenty to eat , drove cars , went to work , had toys and cash , yada , yada , yada . My issues or only concerns have always pretty much been my Personal Freedom Slade .
Sounds about right. The world revolves around Pismoe. In the mean time when you complain about the USA taking away freedoms and the only thing you have is a motorcycle helmet law versus examples I used like forcing young men to join the military and go to war or out right discrimination by law or tax rates that were multiples higher than where they are today... well I think the evolution is pretty obviously for the better

The helmet law is an easy one... when the cases of traumatic brain injury and death resulting in motorcycle accidents inhibit the resources of our medical community and increase tax payer funds then instituting a law that increases safety and reduces carnage isn’t exactly a significant restriction to our freedoms. We are after all talking about driving on public tax payer funded roads where other citizens are responsible for handling the response and care of the victims. It is also a States right to vote for these measures. Go to Texas, there is no helmet law there
--------------------------- helmet laws are only an example of the ever encroaching State . There is lots more that have already come and much more to come and my views are that if you are younger YOU will be seeing lots more rules , laws , restrictions , regulations and thats ok with me Slade . As i said , i got the second best out of the USA , my parents got the First best or they got the BEST out of the USA Slade .

Last edited:
and you'll get the third or 4th or 5th BEST , its ok with me Slade .

--------------------------- helmet laws are only an example of the ever encroaching State . There is lots more that have already come and much more to come and my views are that if you are younger YOU will be seeing lots more rules laws , restrictions , regulations and thats ok with me Slade . As i said , i got the second best out of the USA , my parents got the First best or they got the BEST out of the USA Slade .
So your parents go the best... they were around during world war 1 and 2 and the Great Depression. Is that right? You got second best, during the times of the Vietnam draft, Jim Crow, and extremely high taxation... and the new generation who live in Coffeeshops playing on their smartphones all day are the oppressed victims?! Ok Pismoe, whatever you say :)

--------------------------- helmet laws are only an example of the ever encroaching State . There is lots more that have already come and much more to come and my views are that if you are younger YOU will be seeing lots more rules laws , restrictions , regulations and thats ok with me Slade . As i said , i got the second best out of the USA , my parents got the First best or they got the BEST out of the USA Slade .
So your parents go the best... they were around during world war 1 and 2 and the Great Depression. Is that right? You got second best, during the times of the Vietnam draft, Jim Crow, and extremely high taxation... and the new generation who live in Coffeeshops playing on their smartphones all day are the oppressed victims?! Ok Pismoe, whatever you say :)
--------------------------------------- and they live in their parents basement and ride skateboards and i didn't call them oppressed . Though i'd call them milenials , dopers , hip hoppers and other unsavory types Slade .

------------------------------------------------- my DAD and Uncles were in ww2 and part of the Greatest Generation , he and Uncles Enlisted but the Draft worked fine . Without them you'd likely be speaking 'german' which you probably wouldn't mind . Anyway , after ww2 my DAD just went to work , had kids and thrived in a pretty much lawless and pretty unregulated USA Slade .

--------------------------------------- and they live in their parents basement and ride skateboards and i didn't call them oppressed . Though i'd call them milenials , dopers , hip hoppers and other unsavory types Slade .
You said they are having their freedoms taken away. I called that oppressed. Sorry if that’s not what you meant. What word would you prefer? Those others names you just spat out are cultural and have nothing to do with the state taking away freedom. So if they aren’t oppressed in your mind what are they?

------------------------------------------------- my DAD and Uncles were in ww2 and part of the Greatest Generation , he and Uncles Enlisted but the Draft worked fine . Without them you'd likely be speaking 'german' which you probably wouldn't mind . Anyway , after ww2 my DAD just went to work , had kids and thrived in a pretty much lawless and pretty unregulated USA Slade .
That’s great for your dad. I’m not saying anything to take away from what he and our ww2 vets did for our country. I’m just saying your argument is short sighted. I’ve explained why. I’m sorry if you can’t see the bigger picture

where'd i say that , maybe i did but what post number did i say that Slade ?? Anyway , these milenials , dopers , hip hoppers and unsavory types probably don't know what FREEDOM is unless its dressing up as a boy and using the girl bathroom or playing sports as a 'transgender whatever' against the girls and beating them .

That’s great for your dad. I’m not saying anything to take away from what he and our ww2 vets did for our country. I’m just saying your argument is short sighted. I’ve explained why. I’m sorry if you can’t see the bigger picture
----------------------------------- your Big Picture is a continuous and constant loss of Freedom Slade .

You said they are having their freedoms taken away. I called that oppressed. Sorry if that’s not what you meant. What word would you prefer? Those others names you just spat out are cultural and have nothing to do with the state taking away freedom. So if they aren’t oppressed in your mind what are they?
--------------------------------------------- where did i say that 'they are having their freedoms taken away' or that they are oppressed . Maybe i did say that but i argues that ' i ' didn't say that . Besides that they don't know what Freedom is except if its a boy using the girls bath room against ALL common sense . What post number eh ?? They embrace loss of FREEDOM and welcome State imposed rules , laws , regulation , restrictions as the wusses that the groups i mentioned are Slade .

Unless she has a video of it or collaborating witnesses it just becomes her word against his.

She knows she can't prove it.

The other question. Was it real rape or maybe her not saying "no" forcefully enough? Maybe they both were drunk and when she sobered up she discovered she had been fucked. Didn't remember consenting. It happens.

Who knows?

and , hey , i don't really care if the young milenials , dopers , trannys , hip hoppers , cross dressers , yada , yada , yada , are oppressed and lose freedom , its what i predict and its ok with me Slade .

Last edited:
where'd i say that , maybe i did but what post number did i say that Slade ?? Anyway , these milenials , dopers , hip hoppers and unsavory types probably don't know what FREEDOM is unless its dressing up as a boy and using the girl bathroom or playing sports as a 'transgender whatever' against the girls and beating them .
You’ve been saying it all throughout this conversation! Is that not that how you feel?
#61,65,71

Forum List

Back