CDZ If Martha McSally was raped...should she name the man who did it?

The answer is yes (if she has evidence).
And what evidence could she possibly have at this point? Her word against his, and she will lose...like with most all women in her position....

So, if she can not prove it, which is impossible for her to do... I don't think she should do so... ya'll will chew her up and spit her out... even with her being a Republican.... and even with her being the first female fighter Pilot.... doesn't matter.... her life will be ruined by all of you guys....
---------------------------------- she shoulda kept her mouth shut if she can't PROVE . As already pointed out , she has smeared a lot of Military Men with no PROOF .

And what evidence could she possibly have at this point? Her word against his, and she will lose...like with most all women in her position....

So, if she can not prove it, which is impossible for her to do... I don't think she should do so... ya'll will chew her up and spit her out... even with her being a Republican.... and even with her being the first female fighter Pilot.... doesn't matter.... her life will be ruined by all of you guys....
---------------------------------- she shoulda kept her mouth shut if she can't PROVE . As already pointed out , she has smeared a lot of Military Men with no PROOF .

She could have simply stated she was attacked while in the military, not narrowing down the list of suspects the way she did....

She could have simply stated she was attacked while in the military, not narrowing down the list of suspects the way she did....
It technically does make a difference though... one is sexual harassment by a superior that lead to rape, the other could be a simple rape by any GI Joe.... being a superior officer explains why she was afraid to report it and anything being done about it, and her fears of losing her job status and future promotions, and not being considered a trouble maker and a slew of things all negative that could have happened to her then, and in her future military career. It actually explains a great deal on why she did not report it at the time.... and it was relevant to sexual harassment of women in the workforce by superiors.

When I worked as a Manager for a corporation, with several employees that reported to me... we, us Managers had to take a separate course on Sexual Harassment than the employees, and sign off on it, every year.... that went in to why we were different than another employee in a situation with another employee of the same level...

why we as Supervisors had to be conscious that we, getting in a relationship with a regular employee could lead to sexual harassment charges by this employee down the road... even if we both were single. Our power and trust was important.... much like that of a priest or a teacher, we held more influence with the employee's life and career and basically, how not to abuse that....

It technically does make a difference though... one is sexual harassment by a superior that lead to rape, the other could be a simple rape by any GI Joe.... being a superior officer explains why she was afraid to report it and anything being done about it, and her fears of losing her job status and future promotions, and not being considered a trouble maker and a slew of things all negative that could have happened to her then, and in her future military career. It actually explains a great deal on why she did not report it at the time.... and it was relevant to sexual harassment of women in the workforce by superiors.

When I worked as a Manager for a corporation, with several employees that reported to me... we, us Managers had to take a separate course on Sexual Harassment than the employees, and sign off on it, every year.... that went in to why we were different than another employee in a situation with another employee of the same level...

why we as Supervisors had to be conscious that we, getting in a relationship with a regular employee could lead to sexual harassment charges by this employee down the road... even if we both were single. Our power and trust was important.... much like that of a priest or a teacher, we held more influence with the employee's life and career and basically, how not to abuse that....

No....she could have stated she was raped, but not stated it was a commanding officer if she didn't plan on naming him. Anyone who was in her chain of command is now marked with the accusation.

No....she could have stated she was raped, but not stated it was a commanding officer if she didn't plan on naming him. Anyone who was in her chain of command is now marked with the accusation.

My guess is that the fact that it was a Superior Officer, was relevant to the discussion that was going on... and it explains why she admitted she did not report it.

And very relevant to many women and some men, that do not report such cases... and why something has to be done about "Superiors" in the USAF who need to be trained on sexual harassment, like we had to be, working for a multi million dollar corporation.

Last edited:

My guess is that the fact that it was a Superior Officer, was relevant to the discussion that was going on... and it explains why she admitted she did not report it.

And very relevant many women and some men, that do not report such cases... and why something has to be done about "Superiors" in the USAF need to be trained on sexual harassment, like we had to be, working for a multi million dollar corporation.
-------------------------------- Yeah , she needed her job and its money and benefits and knew she was going into politics and wanted to fly an airplane and use all that for her Resume eh . Course , i wouldn't ever call her a strong woman as she sounds like a 'hollywood' actress doing what she can do to succeed Care4 .

And very relevant many women and some men, that do not report such cases... and why something has to be done about "Superiors" in the USAF need to be trained on sexual harassment, like we had to be, working for a multi million dollar corporation.
-------------------------------- Yeah , she needed her job and its money and benefits and knew she was going into politics and wanted to fly an airplane and use all that for her Resume eh . Course , i wouldn't ever call her a strong woman as she sounds like a 'hollywood' actress doing what she can do to succeed Care4 .

what a CROCK OF SH*T, Pismoe!!!!!

And NOW we see WHY she didn't report it.... because people LIKE YOU would have gone after her.... especially if she had reported it at the time...

AND you have no fricking idea if this did not happen in the 90's, when she was young, long before she became a Republican Senator.... or even thought of any other career, than being a military pilot....

And she did not claim she WAS strong and could learn to cope with it, she claims she THOUGHT she strong at the time....

that means looking back on it, in retrospect, she realizes she wasn't strong at all.... she was weak, to not report it, not STRONG to not report it....

what a CROCK OF SH*T, Pismoe!!!!!

And NOW we see WHY she didn't report it.... because people LIKE YOU would have gone after her.... especially if she had reported it at the time...

AND you have no fricking idea if this did not happen in the 90's, when she was young, long before she became a Republican Senator.... or even thought of any other career, than being a military pilot....

And she did not claim she WAS strong and could learn to cope with it, she claims she THOUGHT she strong at the time....

that means looking back on it, in retrospect, she realizes she wasn't strong at all.... she was weak, to not report it, not STRONG to not report it....
-------------------------------- i'm going after her Now and will continue . For her to be worthy she should have reported at the time , collected evidence then report the info along with Names Care4 .

she did not say COMMANDING officer, she said superior officer, meaning Senior officer.... there are 2 levels of officers in the USAF, ''general'' and ''senior'' who hold higher ranks than the general officers.

Martha McSally stated she was raped when she was in the Air Force. She states it was one of her senior officers. Should she come out and state who it was? The reason I ask is she has now put a black spot on every single senior officer that she served under...because she didn't name the one guy who actually did it....is this fair to the innocent men who didn't rape her?

Senator Martha McSally Says Superior Officer in the Air Force Raped Her

Well, we al know the guy that raped McSally was a Republican, because they love porn stars & sluts

Did McSally have to sign a NDA too?

CDZ man, and hey, no Democrat who voted for Bill really cares about that type of thing.

Damnit. We're off topic now. This place is such a sess pool.

well, McSally is a Republican so, is she gonna allow a Demo to rape her? Prolly not. LOL
might as well get 'hit' by one of your own.

Buddy, I'm not a team member or posting here on either party's payroll.

Do you think she should out whoever it was?
If she's not going to name him and press charges, why even bring it up?

Martha McSally stated she was raped when she was in the Air Force. She states it was one of her senior officers. Should she come out and state who it was? The reason I ask is she has now put a black spot on every single senior officer that she served under...because she didn't name the one guy who actually did it....is this fair to the innocent men who didn't rape her?

Well, we al know the guy that raped McSally was a Republican, because they love porn stars & sluts

CDZ man, and hey, no Democrat who voted for Bill really cares about that type of thing.

well, McSally is a Republican so, is she gonna allow a Demo to rape her? Prolly not. LOL

what was the meeting on, where she brought it up? What was the context?

she did not say COMMANDING officer, she said superior officer, meaning Senior officer.... there are 2 levels of officers in the USAF, ''general'' and ''senior'' who hold higher ranks than the general officers.
-------------------------------- ok 'superior officer' , thats what i meant . As i said , she wanted to KEEP as much as she could KEEP until it was a good time to release this info which i guess is Now . She is the same as a 'hollywood' actress wanting to be a Star in my opinion . She'll never get my vote.

------------------------ she is just another 'ME TOO Chick' .

Good question... also if this guy is still in charge you’d have to assume others are at risk. Tough positions that assault victims are put in... I can’t even imagine the mental torment. It’s a shame
------------------------------- might be BS Slade ,
Sure, might be, but I tend to give the benefit of the doubt to the potential rape victims

------------------------ she is just another 'ME TOO Chick' .
She’s an Air Force officer and elected congresswoman. Deserving of a little more respect than calling her just another me too chick

FREE Country , respect who you like same as i respect or disrespect who i like Slade .

She had a responsibility to report it when it happened.

I don't think that there is a blight on the record of those who had command authority over her because a blanket accusation without proof absolves anyone simply be dent of the fact that her word is suspect. Regardless of what political party she identifies with.

where are the volunteers who love to "take care of the flank"?

where is "gunny"?

FREE Country , respect who you like same as i respect or disrespect who i like Slade .
True, you are free to respect whomever you want. But I can ask you to explain why you would disrespect an Air Force vet and elected congresswoman by calling her “just another me too chick”. Where does that come from?

As she’s a conservative woman, I have to think she feels it’s her duty to her rapist to keep his secret so that there’s one more man in the world running things.

Forum List

Back