Aug 4, 2009
Medicare
Sccial Security
Environmental Protection
OSHA
Americans with Disabilities Act
Affirmative Action
Gay Rights

Conservatives fought tooth and nail against all of them but they have proven to be such successes that even Repuplicans support them today

Medicare
Sccial Security
Environmental Protection
OSHA
Affirmative Action
Gay Rights

Conservatives fought tooth and nail against all of them but they have proven to be such successes that even Repuplicans support them today

Affirmative action is BS. Nobody should get a position over a more qualified person because of the color of their skin.

Last edited:
I would support Medicare, disability acts and social security if there was a constitutional amendment.
Environmental protection is best left to the states.
OSHA is good!
Affirmative action is unconstitutional and discriminatory. Period.
The gov has no authority to discriminate against gays.

Medicare
Sccial Security
Environmental Protection
OSHA
Affirmative Action
Gay Rights

Affirmative action is BS. Nobody should get a position over a more qualified person because of the color of their skin.

No one should be denied because of the color of their skin...but they are.
That’s why we need Affirmative Action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Medicare
Sccial Security
Environmental Protection
OSHA
Affirmative Action
Gay Rights

All of those were boondoggles and are going bankrupt....but thanks for playing....and don't drink the water in the river the EPA polluted.....

Affirmative racism? Where people are given special access because of the color of their skin? You approve of racism like that?

Medicare
Sccial Security
Environmental Protection
OSHA
Affirmative Action
Gay Rights

I’m not sure what criteria you used to determine success, but with regard to Social Security, you would do MUCH MUCH better just buying the S and P index with the money you put into SS.

Yep, let those slimy bastards on Wall Street invest your money rather than let those slimy bastards in Washington steal it. Are you aware that this great social security trust fund is full of nothing but IOU’s from the same guys who took it from you in the first place?

Medicare
Sccial Security
Environmental Protection
OSHA
Affirmative Action
Gay Rights

Who are you to tell people how to manage their personal property?

Medicare met with stiff opposition

But consider the alternative. You work your whole life with your employer providing health insurance. But when you retire at 65, you have to get insurance on the open market with whatever pre existing conditions you may have and advanced age

Medicare provided a safety net

Medicare
Sccial Security
Environmental Protection
OSHA
Affirmative Action
Gay Rights

Reverse racism isn't the solution. It's also wrong.

Medicare met with stiff opposition

But consider the alternative. You work your whole life with your employer providing health insurance. But when you retire at 65, you have to get insurance on the open market with whatever pre existing conditions you may have and advanced age

Medicare provided a safety net
Unconstitutional

...that last 2 are definitely not successes ---especially AA--the blacks say it's not working--everything is wrong--they are STILL oppressed/shot/etc

Medicare
Sccial Security
Environmental Protection
OSHA
Affirmative Action
Gay Rights

I agree. Everyone should be treated equal.

Medicare
Sccial Security
Environmental Protection
OSHA
Affirmative Action
Gay Rights

and because of quotas, some are still denied

Medicare
Sccial Security
Environmental Protection
OSHA
Affirmative Action
Gay Rights

Forced equality is inequality.

Social Security is the cornerstone of Americans retirement

Prior to Social Security, people would work until they were physically unable and would then live with their children. If there were no kids they went to the poor house.

Social Security allowed people to actually retire

Environmental Protection was passed nearly unanimously and signed by Nixon. Since that time, Conservatives have turned against it to the point Trump refuses to enforce it

EPA has ensured we have clean air, rivers, uncontaminated land

Medicare
Sccial Security
Environmental Protection
OSHA
Affirmative Action
Gay Rights

Forced equality is inequality.

Treat us as equals. Problem solved.

Forum List

Back