If Law Enforcement Were Arresting Liberals....

Windship

VIP Member
May 27, 2014
....Obama and clinton(both of um)wouldnt even make the suspect list.
1. NAFTA
2. Refusal by obama to remove bushs secrecy laws
3. Refusal to remove restrictions on union organizing.
4. The TPP
5. Refusal to reinstate habeas corpus.
6. nnDD2013
7. Refused to prosecute bush for war crimes.
8. No single payer insurance plan.
9. The deregulation of the FCC.
10. No min wage increase
11. Guantanamo Bay still functioning
12. Deregulation of the wall street banks.

We are STILL in Iraq, we're STILL in afghanistan with trillions being made there off the tax payers...Those clintons and obamas sure fked the working class and the working class still praises them....lol.
The obama's and the clintons... are neoliberals. They talk to in the language you understand then give every fucking thing away to the rich and corporations. Are we all enjoying our new oligarchic inverted totalitarian government? Bull shit corporate welfare bills and laws get passed with 70, 80...90% opposition from the public and still pass with flying colors. Guess what people...the gov is not scared of the population any longer. You no longer matter.

Last edited:
1. NAFTA
4. The TPP
6. nnDD2013
10. No min wage increase

We are STILL in Iraq, we're STILL in afghanistan with trillions being made there off the tax payers...Those clintons and obamas sure fked the working class and the working class still praises them....lol.
The obama's and the clintons... are neoliberals. They talk to in the language you understand then give every fucking thing away to the rich and corporations. Are we all enjoying our new oligarchic inverted totalitarian government? Bull shit corporate welfare bills and laws get passed with 70, 80...90% opposition from the public and still pass with flying colors. Guess what people...the gov is not scared of the population any longer. You no longer matter.

Ding dong, hello. H.R. 3450 was passed by 54% of Republicans, and 46% of Democrats, NAFTA was a bipartisan vote.

and signed into law by a "liberal" president....and you missed the point.

Not at all, your post was partisan, if i'm not mistaken, and the vote passed by the H. or Rep. was non partisan. Yes, President Clinton signed it during his first term in office; did he fully understand the consequences? And what have been the consequences in terms of labor and management / workers and owners?

I bet you don't know, I hope i'm wrong, but all this partisan crap and finger pointing on this message board is foul with ignorance.

1. NAFTA
4. The TPP
6. nnDD2013
10. No min wage increase

And Hillary will be even worse after she rams the TPP through and sets up her no fly zone in Syria among other travesties. The Democrats have become right-wing hawks on foreign policy, they ditched the working class for Wall Street and they are only liberal when it comes to social issues, if that. They are just as rotten as conservative Republicans

Not at all, your post was partisan, if i'm not mistaken, and the vote passed by the H. or Rep. was non partisan. Yes, President Clinton signed it during his first term in office; did he fully understand the consequences? And what have been the consequences in terms of labor and management / workers and owners?

I bet you don't know, I hope i'm wrong, but all this partisan crap and finger pointing on this message board is foul with ignorance.

Show me where Im ignorant and wrong. And now, your ignoring the point...

and let me add...not only did clinton pass nafta, he made speeches glorifying it and telling the country how it will create hundreds of thousands of jobs. I was there...I remember. I dont ignore the facts. I havent forgotten. I wont forget. Why do you?

Show me where Im ignorant and wrong. And now, your ignoring the point...

I didn't claim you were ignorant or wrong; I claimed you were/are partisan. The vote for NAFTA was bipartisan, that Clinton signed it is a fact (duh) and the why he did is a calculus I have no way to know. The issue is not clear to me as the parts of such a free trade agreement have never been posted and evaluated as to their costs, benefits as well as deficits for our nation.

Yet some on this side claim expertise, it is BAD. Well, give me a comprehensive statement of why, who benefits, who loses and what are solutions.

I not going to explain anything to you. Im gonna do no quick search and post links, lol...if you want to believe that trade deals are good for a healthy economy, like we had, then your a gone cat daddyo. Have fun, go ahead.

I not going to explain anything to you. Im gonna do no quick search and post links, lol...if you want to believe that trade deals are good for a healthy economy, like we had, then your a gone cat daddyo. Have fun, go ahead.

My take on your response is you have no clue, and simply echo what you've been told to believe. Since you have no duty to explain anything to support your opinion, you have every right to ignore those who asks questions of you.

I have said I don't know if trade deals are good or bad for our economy, though I'm pretty sure trade wars aren't. NAFTA was passed by the Congress on a bipartisan vote, 54% of R's, and 46% of D's; pointing fingers at President Clinton as the sole one responsible seems foolish to me.

I should add that your OP and this response are not well written, and that alone gives me reason to suspect you are simply a member of the echo chamber and have nothing but echoes to report.

You dont know if trade deals are good for the working class? ...really?...lol....
So, the better I write my posts, the truer they are....ok hot shot mediocre man. My writing is not good so you dout me...lol, typical. Well, go search and find the truth then.
CLINTON SIGNED THE BILL!!! Do you get that! He didnt have to but he did while making speeches about how it is good for the working class and how it will create jobs...lol. clinton lied to every single working person in the US.
You think Im an echo because you dont bother to search and read then you turn around an accuse me of being a tape recorder? Youd better read some more of my posts and see how ridiculous that statement is.

oh!...and the best one was that partisan thing....lmao...me, partisan. You know not of what you speak.

Real Progressives need to either vote for Jill Stein or write in Bernie; stop being shills for the 1%!!

Your supposed to have enough thinking and reasoning power to come to a sound conclusion. You get there by having a knack for understanding it all, an open mind and the desire for the truth not the bull shit and by research. If you dont have these desires then dont waste your time. If you want to know if nafta was good? ...look around.

Forum List

Back