If Law Enforcement Were Arresting Liberals....

Real Progressives need to either vote for Jill Stein or write in Bernie; stop being shills for the 1%!!

Real Conservatives, known today as RINO's, need to take their party back and not vote for Trump. HRC is the safe alternative, and the only alternative able to win the office. A vote for a Green or Libertarian candidate is an emotional vote, not a pragmatic one. The GOP needs to rebuild, work with President Clinton for four years and then run a real republican to campaign on issues, not character assassination.

HRC has shown the ability to work across the aisle, Trump tosses everyone who is not obsequious enough under the bus, D, R or L. He flips and flops more than a 20 pound salmon on the deck. He can't fire Putin or Xi Jinping; one wonders (thinking one's) how many in a Trump cabinet would be there six months or more. How long Pence can continue to support a Trump Presidency if Pence is really a principled person.

Your supposed to have enough thinking and reasoning power to come to a sound conclusion. You get there by having a knack for understanding it all, an open mind and the desire for the truth not the bull shit and by research. If you dont have these desires then dont waste your time.

It's you're not your.
It's don't, not dont.

And I did read your link, did your read mine?

And you have to understand the whole mess. If you cant understand that allowing corporations to leave causes less jobs here, youll never understand and youll rarely be correct.

yes I did and Ive seen it before.
And Ill tell ya something else...your critique of my errors is cheap and phony and I see right through it. If you cant prove him wrong, make the words seem foolish....ok.

And you have to understand the whole mess. If you cant understand that allowing corporations to leave causes less jobs here, youll never understand and youll rarely be correct.

You suggest I don't understand and you'll continue to do so.

I believe any US Corp which moves any part of its operation to a foreign nation to save costs on payroll ought to pay a tariff on the entirety of the product sold in America. Thus when Ford buys transmissions built in Mexico, every Ford sold in the US with such a transmission in the vehicle, would pay a tax on the entire vehicle equal to or greater than the cost savings realized by Ford's move off shore/over borders.

The tax paid would be passed on to the consumer; thus in fairness to consumers Ford would be required to post on the purchase order, and sticker on the vehicle, the amount of the tariff Ford passed on to its customer. And that fee ought to be tax deductible for the buyer.

My apology to Ford for using them as an example.

and signed into law by a "liberal" president....and you missed the point.

Not at all, your post was partisan, if i'm not mistaken, and the vote passed by the H. or Rep. was non partisan. Yes, President Clinton signed it during his first term in office; did he fully understand the consequences? And what have been the consequences in terms of labor and management / workers and owners?

I bet you don't know, I hope i'm wrong, but all this partisan crap and finger pointing on this message board is foul with ignorance.
Yes, you are incorrect. What party do you THINK I follow?

Your supposed to have enough thinking and reasoning power to come to a sound conclusion. You get there by having a knack for understanding it all, an open mind and the desire for the truth not the bull shit and by research. If you dont have these desires then dont waste your time. If you want to know if nafta was good? ...look around.
I can't be bothered attempting to make sense out of your drivel.
Permanent Ignore.

I follow whats best for our country as a whole.

And you think you know what that is?

Yes I do uncle terrie...I know exactly what is best for this country as a whole...its no secret, ...and so do all our elected officials. We've already been there once. They are crooks and traitors but you are just young and ignorant with a passion for self embarrassment.

But, uncle terrie...why dont you tell us what YOU believe is best for everyone.

....Obama and clinton(both of um)wouldnt even make the suspect list.
1. NAFTA
2. Refusal by obama to remove bushs secrecy laws
3. Refusal to remove restrictions on union organizing.
4. The TPP
5. Refusal to reinstate habeas corpus.
6. nnDD2013
7. Refused to prosecute bush for war crimes.
8. No single payer insurance plan.
9. The deregulation of the FCC.
10. No min wage increase
11. Guantanamo Bay still functioning
12. Deregulation of the wall street banks.

We are STILL in Iraq, we're STILL in afghanistan with trillions being made there off the tax payers...Those clintons and obamas sure fked the working class and the working class still praises them....lol.
The obama's and the clintons... are neoliberals. They talk to in the language you understand then give every fucking thing away to the rich and corporations. Are we all enjoying our new oligarchic inverted totalitarian government? Bull shit corporate welfare bills and laws get passed with 70, 80...90% opposition from the public and still pass with flying colors. Guess what people...the gov is not scared of the population any longer. You no longer matter.

So.....what are you saying here? Obama isn't liberal enough for you? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back