If Jury will not bring mccade guilty.. Then Trump must declare a broken govt !!

Andrew McCabe’s Lawyer Wants To Find Out What The Grand Jury Is Up To

Big charges and guilty verdicts must now come to the high treason deep state if not the nation is destroyed in soma you ways

So Barr. You must charge high treason and you must take it to a jury that will convict

If not

Trump must step in and declare a broken govt with too many criminals running the govt and then stop the elections until a high logic test is set up for voters and for juries

The unwise voting and on Juries wil
Destroy the nation

Trump has the men and military agreeing with him that the deep state is the enemy of America

If mcade walks the wise will rise up and stop this crooked system

LUDICROUS ^^^.

Look
Who agrees with trump

The deep state the enemy of America

Who agrees with this

The men

The white men in a landslide

The military

The law enforcement

These are the real power who agrees

So does Barr take this to a real jury that will convict these treason criminals ??

If he doesn't

Trump must declare a broken govt in order to save the nation

And the last election in nc shows the military has increased their already high rate of agreeing

This shows the military's anger is also rising

Does Barr have the nerve to go against the military ??
OK I was on board until you got to the racial thing
America has but two colors red for patriots and shit for leftist.

Science says white males have the highest logic ability

With a logic tests for voting there will be more white males that passes

Facts are very important

Trump is supported by a democratic majority of the men and military

He is their mouth piece

Very foolish to go against the nations men and military

Considering, in the end, the Nations Men and Military will stand by COTUS, you are wrong, very wrong and Rump is banking on what you believe he may be in for a very rude awaking as they lead him off in handcuffs.

Can you not read data ??

The data shows the military agrees with trump and the men

The military has already made their judgement agreeing with trump that the deep state is enemy of the people

Can you not read data ?

This is the militaries judgment and the men’s

Wrong. I spent 20 years in the Military and we did vote mostly Republican. But when push comes to shove, we took an oath to support the COTUS above all others. And suspending the Government is well outside COTUS and would NOT have the support of the Military. The Commander in Chief is second in the priorities while the COTUS is the primary. If the CIC decides to suspend COTUS then he is in violation of the very oath each and every one of us took. Get it through your head, your fairy tale is just that.

Wrong dead wrong

You are not the majority of the military

The majority agrees that you democrats are the enemy of America

You are very low minority judgement that cannot stand when the majority judges opposite

Your lying has. Been caught by the vast majority of the military

Lunatic Fringe ^^^; a man(?) out of touch with reality.

Out of touch What BS

It was white males that brought the world out of the misery of the Stone Age

What happens if Comey and Barr uses the excuse to not charge Hillary or the deep state BECAUSE no jury will convict

That then proves this is a broken system

And the unwise must be stopped from being on juries and voting

Comey basically proved the system is broken when he did not take Hillary to a jury trial

A bunch of totally crooked people leading the govt

What happens if Comey and Barr uses the excuse to not charge Hillary or the deep state BECAUSE no jury will convict

Comey basically proved the system is broken when he did not take Hillary to a jury trial

trump is the crook who brought the swamp into our WH

trump is the crook who brought the swamp into our WH

Trump the hero. He exposed the high treason traitors

Rump already covers 12 of the features it takes to be a full blown Mussolini Fascist Leader. Don't what you want him to do would cover the last 13th and 14th. The ONLY thing that has stopped him so far has been the Constitution of the United states that he continuously pisses on on a daily basis. I hope he follows your advice so we can get his ass locked up as soon as possible. I imagine if he thinks he will lose the elections, he just might try and do something like that. Is he in for one hell of a surprise when he finds out that almost everyone else will follow the COTUS.

Trump is supported by a democratic majority of the men and military

He is their mouth piece

Very foolish to go against the nations men and military

Considering, in the end, the Nations Men and Military will stand by COTUS, you are wrong, very wrong and Rump is banking on what you believe he may be in for a very rude awaking as they lead him off in handcuffs.

Can you not read data ??

The data shows the military agrees with trump and the men

The military has already made their judgement agreeing with trump that the deep state is enemy of the people

Can you not read data ?

This is the militaries judgment and the men’s

Wrong. I spent 20 years in the Military and we did vote mostly Republican. But when push comes to shove, we took an oath to support the COTUS above all others. And suspending the Government is well outside COTUS and would NOT have the support of the Military. The Commander in Chief is second in the priorities while the COTUS is the primary. If the CIC decides to suspend COTUS then he is in violation of the very oath each and every one of us took. Get it through your head, your fairy tale is just that.

Wrong dead wrong

You are not the majority of the military

The majority agrees that you democrats are the enemy of America

You are very low minority judgement that cannot stand when the majority judges opposite

Your lying has. Been caught by the vast majority of the military

Let's take a look at the first line of the Oath we all take for enlistment. I took it 5 times. Yes, even when you re enlist you have to take that oath.

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;

Everything else is secondary to the first part. If a President is trying to dissolve Congress or the Supreme Court then he is an enemy of the Constitution of the United States. It doesn't matter if he's doing it with foreign support or not. The fact remains, trying to dissolve both of those will automatically lose him all support of the Military. I took that oath and nobody ever told me that I was supposed to no longer honor it. I was subject to recall all the way to age 60 like every other Retired Military Member is. Notice, the term Member. We take that oath seriously.

Stupid effin Democrats don't understand what commander-in-chief means.

When you talk about a President trying to disolve the current government or courts, that is NOT part of the CIC job. And he can not depend on the Military's support in doing so. I do remember reading about one person that did exactly that and his name was Mossulini in 1932. How'd that work out for him?

When you talk about a President trying to disolve the current government or courts, that is NOT part of the CIC job. And he can not depend on the Military's support in doing so. I do remember reading about one person that did exactly that and his name was Mossulini in 1932. How'd that work out for him?

Yeah really stupid

Commander in chief

The slam dunk proof the democrats are toast is that the military AGREES. With trump that the deep state are guilty of high treason

That’s the big news here

And foolish loser democrats Hollars bloody murder

Again get this

The military and the men agrees with trump that you democrats are the enemy of America

You democrats should be hiding like rats when you see the men and military agrees you are corrupt to the core

Yeah really stupid

Commander in chief

The slam dunk proof the democrats are toast is that the military AGREES. With trump that the deep state are guilty of high treason

That’s the big news here

Again get this

The military and the men agrees with trump that you democrats are the enemy of America

You democrats should be hiding like rats when you see the men and military agrees you are corrupt to the core

On whether each individual Military agrees with a given CIC isn't important. I served under Carter and Ford. Imagine the Embarrassment of that. But yet, I served. My Oath meant that I served my Country, not the CIC. Get it through that Lunatic Fascist brain of yours that the Military would do nothing and allow the FBI and the Marshall Service to handle it.

Yeah really stupid

Commander in chief

That’s the big news here

Again get this

On whether each individual Military agrees with a given CIC isn't important. I served under Carter and Ford. Imagine the Embarrassment of that. But yet, I served. My Oath meant that I served my Country, not the CIC. Get it through that Lunatic Fascist brain of yours that the Military would do nothing and allow the FBI and the Marshall Service to handle it.

Wake up

It’s not just some individuals

This is the vast majority of the military that agrees with trump

You democrats guilty of high treason

Funny how people lies to themselves so they can’t see

Hiding from the vast majority agreeing with saying a few individuals

Caught

Yeah really stupid

Commander in chief

That’s the big news here

Again get this

Wake up

Caught

Your premise that the US Military would back Rump if he were to suspend the court systems. I just pointed out that it didn't matter if most of the military politically supported the republican party. Their Oath of Service isn't to the one man, it's to the Constitution of the United States and the Nation. And anyone that is violating that becomes an enemy of the nation. This includes a Rogue CIC as well. The way the system is setup by people a damned sight smarter than you are, the Military Cannot be involved in an armed takeover or even an unarmed takeover of the United States of America.

If you believe the majority of the Democrats are guilty of high treason, sue in court. That's the place to do it If you believe the courts are in violation then bounce it all the way to the Supreme Court where it's a 5-4 advantage to leaning right.

Otherwise, it's you that are the terrorist on this one. There will be no President dissolving the Congress or the Court System. There will be no Military Uprising. Put the fictional book down and rejoin reality.

Yeah really stupid

Commander in chief

That’s the big news here

Again get this

Wake up

Caught

Your premise that the US Military would back Rump if he were to suspend the court systems. I just pointed out that it didn't matter if most of the military politically supported the republican party. Their Oath of Service isn't to the one man, it's to the Constitution of the United States and the Nation. And anyone that is violating that becomes an enemy of the nation. This includes a Rogue CIC as well. The way the system is setup by people a damned sight smarter than you are, the Military Cannot be involved in an armed takeover or even an unarmed takeover of the United States of America.

If you believe the majority of the Democrats are guilty of high treason, sue in court. That's the place to do it If you believe the courts are in violation then bounce it all the way to the Supreme Court where it's a 5-4 advantage to leaning right.

Otherwise, it's you that are the terrorist on this one. There will be no President dissolving the Congress or the Court System. There will be no Military Uprising. Put the fictional book down and rejoin reality.

Can you not read data ??

Are you blind??

The vast majority of the military agrees with trump that the democrats are guilty of high treason

Let that sink in

Foolish person lying and saying it’s a few individuals

No the data shows the vast majority agrees

You better start running and hiding like rats

Yeah really stupid

Commander in chief

That’s the big news here

Again get this

Wake up

Caught

Can you not read data ??

Are you blind??

The vast majority of the military agrees with trump that the democrats are guilty of high treason

Let that sink in

If you tell a a lie enough times, does that make it the truth?

I'd sure like to see where that "broken government" thing is in the Constitution.

That's the stuff of banana republics.

Have we lowered our standards THAT far for this guy?
.[/QUOTE

Wrong dead wrong

If the majority of the real power believes in a broken Govt. then that will prevail

Learn history and learn facts

Democrats are now trapped because China is trapped

China can only prosper now by working with trump and giving the list of democrat traitors that they bought off to weaken America

I'd sure like to see where that "broken government" thing is in the Constitution.

.[/QUOTE

Wrong dead wrong

If the majority of the real power believes in a broken Govt. then that will prevail

China can only prosper now by working with trump and giving the list of democrat traitors that they bought off to weaken America
Great. Show me where that rule is, that "if the majority of the real power believes in a broken government, then that will prevail".

Is that in the Constitution, or are you not worried about the Constitution?

Show me where you go that. Or is this another figment of your imagination?

Yeah really stupid

Commander in chief

That’s the big news here

Again get this

Wake up

Caught

Can you not read data ??

Are you blind??

Let that sink in

If you tell a a lie enough times, does that make it the truth?

The vast majority of the military does indeed agree with trump

The last election in N.C. the already high majority for trump by the miilitary INCREASED for trump

That means with each day the military is increasing their judgement that the democrats are guilty of high treason

Democrats better run and hide quickly

.[/QUOTE

Wrong dead wrong

Great. Show me where that rule is, that "if the majority of the real power believes in a broken government, then that will prevail".

Are you not aware of what universal law does

You democrats will never be able to break universal law long

You always gets slapped down

Learn history

.[/QUOTE

Wrong dead wrong

Are you not aware of what universal law does

You democrats will never be able to break universal law long

You always gets slapped down

Learn history
What is "universal law"?

Forum List

Back