If Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton are the 2 choices for president what would you do?

It's just as important to vote to keep somebody OUT of office as it is to put somebody IN, and it's more important to keep Hillary OUT.
I don't quite agree. A republican house and Senate would obstruct a democrat. They would agree with a republican. We'd be a state of mexico in no time with Jeb Bush in charge. His title might be president. His function would be governor.

jeb-bush-supports-amnesty-and-CCSS.png

hillary-jeb-2016-smiles.png

Old Jeb is now DEVOLVING about GAY MARRIAGE..... He's garbage!

Last edited:
Probably vote Bush...

I can't vote for a man hater like Hillary that will make her personal hatreds a topic of identity politics.

Bush at least supports infrastructure, science and r&d...It will take a true hater of these three for me to vote Hillary.

I'll vote for the one that doesn't play identity politics and focuses on bettering this country....Hillary sucks. Jeb sucks on a lot but he wins out on this topic and the fact that he is more reasonable when it comes to investment.

I wouldn't call it one party unless you believe the government should be abolished.

There are better choices and thinking about those two as the only choices is like wondering what we'd do if the earth started hurling toward the sun. Kiss our asses goodbye.

I'll vote for the one that doesn't play identity politics and focuses on bettering this country....Hillary sucks. Jeb sucks on a lot but he wins out on this topic and the fact that he is more reasonable when it comes to investment.

I wouldn't call it one party unless you believe the government should be abolished.

What do you call a party that CAVES into the other party on everything they were elected to do against this president?

2873hn5.jpg

There's certain things both parties should agree on and work to approve.
-Infrastructure
-Our science programs
-Good investment into tech.

Some policies that have to do with trade and economics. We shouldn't fight on demanding that everyone pays their taxes...

Why should everything be a big fucking fight? I am sorry, but cut, slash and burn is just plain dumb.

It's just as important to vote to keep somebody OUT of office as it is to put somebody IN, and it's more important to keep Hillary OUT.
I don't quite agree. A republican house and Senate would obstruct a democrat. They would agree with a republican. We'd be a state of mexico in no time with Jeb Bush in charge. His title might be president. His function would be governor.
Just because Bush is a Republican (in name only) doesn't mean he would get conservative's support on amnesty. They're turning on Boehner right now and they getting tired of being expected to support squishy Republicans who act more like Democrats. None of that matters anyway because Bush won't get the nomination.

Not a fan of Jeb at all. I sort of hope he does get the nominaton....that means the END of the tea party and the GOP can rebuild with true conservative values.

Boosh is a FOS panderer to the greedy idiot rich. More of the same ruin of the nonrich and the country. See sig, dupes.
A choice between Bush or Clinton is NO choice for 99% of voters. This country is lucky the smart Bush (the one with a "head for numbers" got nailed at Silverado. 'Can't wait for the next generation?

After seeing Jeb Bush's and Hillary Clinton's policies they're both horrible and would destroy the country. I'd vote for neither. I'd vote for Putin over either of them, I'll probably move to Russia if Bush or Clinton become president.

At least Putin is for his countries interests, strong military, Anti-illegal immigrant, Anti- Islamic terrorist, and Anti-Communist.
Justbeing sarcatic about the Putin. But stil I hope this isn't the election result.

At this point in time, I have absolutely no interest (yet) to vote for Jeb Bush.

However, at this time, and as I have since the late 1990s, I have an extreme interest in voting AGAINST Hilliary Clinton. I will vote for the opposite of Hilliary Clinton no matter who is running against her. If it's Jeb Bush, then I'll vote for Jeb Bush. If it's Putin, I'll vote for Putin. If it's Roger Rabbit, Mulan, the cast of Big Bang Theory, and Miley Cyrus, I'd vote for them over Hilliary Clinton.

If the Republicans ran Stalin and Hilter together, *THAT* would be a "tough" choice for me.

Honestly, I'd vote for Suplex3000, over Hilliary Clinton. Hilliary is the biggest, scummiest, bit of human debris on the planet. She is as corrupt, and soulless evil, as you can get. Maybe you don't remember the 1990s, and all the endless non-stop scandals, that made the US a laughing stock around the world, but I do. She is absolute trash. Just flat out trash. I'd take Micheal Obama a million times over Hilliary.

Not a fan of Jeb at all. I sort of hope he does get the nominaton....that means the END of the tea party and the GOP can rebuild with true conservative values.
Except Jeb Bush is not a conservative so there goes your theory.

Forum List

Back