If it's good or the goose ...

Is state sponsored assassination acceptable?

• Of course not. All civilized nations should reject it outright.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Of course. If a nation deems it necessary.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • American Exceptionalism! Duh.

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
What say you good folks? And you not-so-good folks can respond as well.

I'd prefer to see the president or leader of each nation fight it out on PPV so no innocents are killed or harmed. Drumpf would consistently get his ass kicked though.

Yes.

Win wars, or play endless games that enrich the machine.

Harry Truman was a genius that has not been repeated.
No, he didn't bomb leaders, he was smart enough to take the next step.

I'd prefer to see the president or leader of each nation fight it out on PPV so no innocents are killed or harmed. Drumpf would consistently get his ass kicked though.

I dunno. Unlike most political issues, he actually has some experience in this arena:

Donald Trump

Turn off the TV dipshit. Hollywood has you duped
I dont watch TV dummy and what does Hollywood have to do with the fact Drumpf would get his ass kicked on regular schedule?

I dont watch TV dummy and what does Hollywood have to do with the fact Drumpf would get his ass kicked on regular schedule?
This isn't a high school gymnasium you idiot. This is REAL LIFE

This isn't a high school gymnasium you idiot. This is REAL LIFE
In real life Drumpf would certainly get his ass kicked. I just want to see it on PPV.

Nope. OBL was an international criminal. Any other stupid questions?

Some people think that the regressive leftists in league with Islamists do so out of stupidity. Some think regressive leftists in league with Islamists do so out of hatred for their own culture.

Now, for me, I think it takes a certain combination of both traits in order to make a sniveling coward embrace the Mullahs.

Some people think that the regressive leftists in league with Islamists.

It's no mystery for those of us who believe in God and in Satan. Once one accept that both are real, then one can understand the unlikely marriage of western, Godless leftists to Islam. Both segments have been deceived by Satan and both serve him. Satan's ultimate goal is the destruction of Israel and of Jews.

Some people think that the regressive leftists in league with Islamists do so out of stupidity. Some think regressive leftists in league with Islamists do so out of hatred for their own culture.

Now, for me, I think it takes a certain combination of both traits in order to make a sniveling coward embrace the Mullahs.

So, you got nuthin?

They are the Hezbollah-democrats now, and forever shall be.

Pelosi stands with Iran.

So, you got nuthin?

I covered it quite adequately.

Worthless individuals who contribute nothing to society all too easily blame such society for the fact they are worthless. They are quick to align themselves with those who wish to destroy their society because they are nihilistic children lashing out as they just cannot take responsibility for their own miserable lives.

Forum List

Back