If it's good or the goose ...

Is state sponsored assassination acceptable?

• Of course not. All civilized nations should reject it outright.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Of course. If a nation deems it necessary.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • American Exceptionalism! Duh.

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
If O pulled this clearly wag the dog move, in the middle of impeachment, Rs would be outraged. Somehow they justify Trump Doug it by believing lies about the general, feed to them by the every same media they despise. CRAZY.

I used to think they were merely stupid and hypocritical. But now I'm seeing that they really lack the fundamental basis of morality. They have no capacity to see things from another's perspective. They never really consider what it would be like if others did what they do.

Last edited:
If O pulled this clearly wag the dog move, in the middle of impeachment, Rs would be outraged. Somehow they justify Trump Doug it by believing lies about the general, feed to them by the every same media they despise. CRAZY.

I used to think they were merely stupid and hypocritical. But now I'm seeing that they really lack the fundamental basis of morality. They have no capacity to see things from another's perspective. They never really consider what it would be like if others did what they do.

You are quite the funny child. Yes, do make paranoia the basis for your uneducated views.

Which dog was Obama wagging when he killed a different international terrorist, hmmmmm?

You are quite the funny child. Yes, do make paranoia the basis for your uneducated views.

Which dog was Obama wagging when he killed a different international terrorist, hmmmmm?

So how did you answer? Is it ok for other nations to adopt similar policies to the US? If they claim a US general is a terrorist, is it acceptable for them to just assassinate him?

So how did you answer? Is it ok for other nations to adopt similar policies to the US? If they claim a US general is a terrorist, is it acceptable for them to just assassinate him?

I realize you are an extremely stupid child who supports the Mullahs, but this isn't a matter of "claiming" he is a terrorist, but the fact he IS a terrorist.

Obama killed Bin Laden because he is a terrorist who attacked us and was a continuing danger. . Trump did what he did for the very same reason.

I've long wondered whether being a hyper-partisan makes a person completely retarded, or whether being completely retarded leads one to become hyper-partisan.

Which is it with you?

I realize you are an extremely stupid child who supports the Mullahs, but this isn't a matter of "claiming" he is a terrorist, but the fact he IS a terrorist.

Obama killed Bin Laden because he is a terrorist who attacked us and was a continuing danger. . Trump did what he did for the very same reason.

I've long wondered whether being a hyper-partisan makes a person completely retarded, or whether being completely retarded leads one to become hyper-partisan.

Which is it with you?

Which is it with you?

O.k.

So, you are completely retarded, and so became a hyper-partisan.

It's good to have that one settled.

Which is it with you?

O.k.

You should ask yourself why won't you answer the question. There's a reason.

Was taking out Bin Laden state sponsored assassination?

Nope. OBL was an international criminal. Any other stupid questions?

Nope, just stupid threads like yours. The Iranian general was an international criminal as well. Your whole poll is invalid because it presumes that taking out a well-known high level state terrorist from a terrorist regime is now a "state sponsored assassination" just because Trump did it.

If Obama had done it and gotten on TV to say we had to do it and act now, you'd be home stroking yourself.

Truman killed hundreds of thousands who were innocent in hiroshima and nagasaki. Trump killed one general who had the blood of thousands on his hands.

Truman had a declaration of war.

A declaration of war doesn't justify killing hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women, and children. You cant hide behind that smoke screen.

I'd prefer to see the president or leader of each nation fight it out on PPV so no innocents are killed or harmed. Drumpf would consistently get his ass kicked though.
Turn off the TV dipshit. Hollywood has you duped
I dont watch TV dummy and what does Hollywood have to do with the fact Drumpf would get his ass kicked on regular schedule?
This isn't a high school gymnasium you idiot. This is REAL LIFE
In real life Drumpf would certainly get his ass kicked. I just want to see it on PPV.

Should be Free to Air... We have already paid enough...

Which is it with you?

Truman killed hundreds of thousands who were innocent in hiroshima and nagasaki. Trump killed one general who had the blood of thousands on his hands.
The General was not the terrorist your lying government and media are telling you. Stop believing propaganda.

The US was aligned with this general not long ago, in efforts to destroy ISIS.

Get informed. Please.

Which is it with you?

I don't answer because it is framed in such an utterly dishonest fashion.

Your support for the Mullahs is based upon your stupidity and childishness and so you inserted the word "claim" to try to undermine the notion that your hero is, indeed, a terrorist.

Obama killed an international terrorist. Trump killed an international terrorist. End of story.

O.k.

You should ask yourself why won't you answer the question. There's a reason.

Some people think that the regressive leftists in league with Islamists do so out of stupidity. Some think regressive leftists in league with Islamists do so out of hatred for their own culture.

Now, for me, I think it takes a certain combination of both traits in order to make a sniveling coward embrace the Mullahs.

You know Obama ordered the strike on OBL...

Trump just surrendered Syria and is getting kicked out of Iraq...

A declaration of war doesn't justify killing hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women, and children. You cant hide behind that smoke screen.

Still, Congress declared war for Truman. They didn't for Trump.

So, how's your moral compass? If another country takes up state sponsored assassinations as a foreign policy tool, will you applaud it? Do you understand the concept of precedent? Do you understand the precedent that Trump just set?

Which is it with you?

The General was not the terrorist your lying government and media are telling you. Stop believing propaganda.

The US was aligned with this general not long ago, in efforts to destroy ISIS.

Get informed. Please.

Oh yes he was and I don't listen to the media and their lies. Dont get goofy.

Some people think that the regressive leftists in league with Islamists do so out of stupidity. Some think regressive leftists in league with Islamists do so out of hatred for their own culture.

Now, for me, I think it takes a certain combination of both traits in order to make a sniveling coward embrace the Mullahs.

You know Obama ordered the strike on OBL...

Trump just surrendered Syria and is getting kicked out of Iraq...

Of course Obama ordered the strike on Bin Laden. DUH!

Do I need to say that five times instead of three or something?

Still, Congress declared war for Truman. They didn't for Trump.

So, how's your moral compass? If another country takes up state sponsored assassinations as a foreign policy tool, will you applaud it? Do you understand the concept of precedent? Do you understand the precedent that Trump just set?

Trump set no precedent. Are you kidding me? Im not sad at all for that general nor was I sad when O took out obl. My moral compass is fine. Had's a trump targeted innocent civilians I wouldnt be fine with it. Thats a very sharp delineation. There is no gray area.

Forum List

Back