If It's Bad.....Jews Did It

Why are you guys feeding this troll? There is absolutely no doubt that Al Queda committed 9-11 and the towers came down as a result of two jet airliners smashing into them. It's not even debatable. Eots is a mentally ill moron.
you have failed miserably in proving your theory

Right. Al Queda wasn't behind 9-11. No planes crashed in the WTC. in fact there were no planes, nor were there any passengers. It was all fake, a preplanned conspiracy involving Jews, or CIA or Mossad and hundreds of thousands of co conspirators. The Bin Laden tapes were also fake, Al Queda didn't have its sights set on the WTC, and didn't unsuccessfully try to bring down the towers once in 1993, etc., etc., etc.

I have failed, and you have proven one, or some, or all of the above.

Or, you could just a looser asshole with Palestinian Muslim friends, or a convert to Islam, who's also an ignorant jew hating troll, that hides between juvenile youtube propoganda clips.

Yup. The latter sounds more like "the official story". Ha ha ha. :clap2:

CGI and we can visit the WTC (the twin towers)
Did these people actually graduate middle school? What are they smoking?
It is one thing to question and seek understanding but CTs are blind jump off a high cliff. Perhaps there are things we can learn from the tragedy of 9/11 to improve construction and security but most of these "theories" are flat out insane.
I can thing of a lot of reason to distrust politicians and the way government is run in the last few decades, but most of these conspiracies are not even feasible let alone possible or practical. Some of these ideas are so disconnected from reality.
Hugo Bachmann, PhD – Professor Emeritus and former Chairman of the Department of Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Author and co-author ofErdbebenbemessung von Stahlbetonhochbauten (Seismic Analysis of Concrete Reinforced Structures) (1990), Vibration Problems in Structures: Practical Guidelines (1995), Biege- und Schubversuche an teilweise vorgespannten Leichtbetonbalken (Structural Analysis of Linked Concrete Beams) (1998), Hochbau für Ingenieure. Eine Einführung (Structural Construction for Engineers. An introduction) (2001), Erdbebensicherung von Bauwerken (Earthquake-proofing Buildings) (2002).
  • Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: "In my opinion the building WTC 7 was, with great probability, professionally demolished," says Hugo Bachmann, Emeritus ETH [Swiss Federal Institute of Technology] - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction. And also Jörg Schneider, likewise emeritus ETH - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, interprets the few available video recordings as evidence that "the building WTC 7 was with great probability demolished." English translation: http://www.danieleganser.ch
    Original in German: http://www.danieleganser.ch
mock-tin-foil-hat.jpg

Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret)
Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.
  • article 7/1/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said."http://www.propagandamatrix.com

Right. Al Queda wasn't behind 9-11. No planes crashed in the WTC. in fact there were no planes, nor were there any passengers. It was all fake, a preplanned conspiracy involving Jews, or CIA or Mossad and hundreds of thousands of co conspirators. The Bin Laden tapes were also fake, Al Queda didn't have its sights set on the WTC, and didn't unsuccessfully try to bring down the towers once in 1993, etc., etc., etc.

Or, you could just a looser asshole with Palestinian Muslim friends, or a convert to Islam, who's also an ignorant jew hating troll, that hides between juvenile youtube propoganda clips.

CGI and we can visit the WTC (the twin towers)
Did these people actually graduate middle school? What are they smoking?
It is one thing to question and seek understanding but CTs are blind jump off a high cliff. Perhaps there are things we can learn from the tragedy of 9/11 to improve construction and security but most of these "theories" are flat out insane.
I can thing of a lot of reason to distrust politicians and the way government is run in the last few decades, but most of these conspiracies are not even feasible let alone possible or practical. Some of these ideas are so disconnected from reality.
Hugo Bachmann, PhD – Professor Emeritus and former Chairman of the Department of Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Author and co-author ofErdbebenbemessung von Stahlbetonhochbauten (Seismic Analysis of Concrete Reinforced Structures) (1990), Vibration Problems in Structures: Practical Guidelines (1995), Biege- und Schubversuche an teilweise vorgespannten Leichtbetonbalken (Structural Analysis of Linked Concrete Beams) (1998), Hochbau für Ingenieure. Eine Einführung (Structural Construction for Engineers. An introduction) (2001), Erdbebensicherung von Bauwerken (Earthquake-proofing Buildings) (2002).
  • Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: "In my opinion the building WTC 7 was, with great probability, professionally demolished," says Hugo Bachmann, Emeritus ETH [Swiss Federal Institute of Technology] - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction. And also Jörg Schneider, likewise emeritus ETH - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, interprets the few available video recordings as evidence that "the building WTC 7 was with great probability demolished." English translation: http://www.danieleganser.ch
    Original in German: http://www.danieleganser.ch

Yeah, it was all planned. The govt. or CIA or Joooos brought down building 7. Yup.
Ha ha ha. MORON.
yes it was very well planned and did involve elements within our government and at the very least Israeli prior knowleadge

Right. So Bin Laden and Al Queda were all part of this conspiracy, along with hundreds of thousands of other people.

Go watch some Mickey Mouse cartoons. Ha ha ha.

yes it was very well planned and did involve elements within our government and at the very least Israeli prior knowleadge

:lmao: Yanno, you should change your name to BOZO 'cause you're a clown. Thanks for the laughs, Adolph.
Look at his picture. He looks exactly as he sounds, an ignorant idiot.

The latter sounds more like some crazy ramblings
you pretend represents my postion
You've stated your "opinions" several times, you miserable fool. Maybe if you weren't such a fuckin' looser that's high on drugs most of the time, you'd remember what you're even saying.

Do you assume that people actually take you seriously on this board, idiot? They don't. You're a lunatic.
lol...your funny

You're. Don't stress those two remaining brain cells. You're going need them to help light up that bong.
Joel M. SkousenFormer U.S. Marine Corps fighter pilot. Commercial pilot. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom, Douglas A-4 Skyhawk, Grumman F-9 Cougar, North American T-2C Buckeye, various civilian planes. Member, Experimental Aircraft Association. Member, Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association. Former Chairman of the Conservative National Committee in Washington DC and Executive Editor of Conservative Digest. Author of Essential Principles for the Conservation of Liberty (1984), The Secure Home--Architectural Design, Construction and Remodeling of Self-Sufficient Residences and Retreats (1982, 1999), How to Implement a High Security Shelter in the Home (1996), Strategic Relocation--North American Guide to Safe Places(1998), Foundations of the Ideal State (2007).
  • Essay Debunking the Debwunkers 2/14/05:"For over a decade now, the PTB [Powers That Be] have used an odd vehicle to do their debunking on a variety of issues - Popular Mechanics Magazine (a Hearst publication). I suppose they are targeting the back-yard mechanic and auto-enthusiast crowd, who are often prone to accepting conspiracy facts and theories. In the March 2005 issue, PM magazine singled out 16 issues or claims of the 9/11 skeptics that point to government collusion and systematically attempted to debunk each one. Of the 16, most missed the mark and almost half were straw men arguments - either ridiculous arguments that few conspiracists believed or restatements of the arguments that were highly distorted so as to make them look weaker than they really were. ... I am one of those who claim there are factual arguments pointing to conspiracy, and that truth is not served by taking cheap shots at those who see gaping flaws in the government story ... There is significant evidence that the aircraft impacts did not cause the collapse [of the Twin Towers] ...
  • U.S. Military Officers for 9 11 Truth

:lmao: Yanno, you should change your name to BOZO 'cause you're a clown. Thanks for the laughs, Adolph.

Or a skinhead BOZO posting his 9/11 CTBS on the "Jews did it" thread.

Not my thread...

Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army (ret)
– Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. Former inspector and interpreter for the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty team.
  • essay 9/11 and Non-investigation: "As a former Army officer, my tendency immediately after 911 was to rally 'round the colors and defend the country against what I then thought was an insidious, malicious all-Arab entity called Al-Qaida. In fact, in April of 2002, I attempted to reactivate my then-retired commission to return to serve my country in its time of peril. ... Now I view the 911 event as Professor David Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, views it: as a matter that implies either A) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down of proper defense procedures that (if followed) would have led US air assets to a quick identification and confrontation of the passenger aircraft that impacted WTC 1 and WTC 2, or worse ... B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle East ..." Captain Eric May

You've stated your "opinions" several times, you miserable fool. Maybe if you weren't such a fuckin' looser that's high on drugs most of the time, you'd remember what you're even saying.

Do you assume that people actually take you seriously on this board, idiot? They don't. You're a lunatic.
lol...your funny

You're. Don't stress those two remaining brain cells. You're going need them to help light up that bong.
Joel M. SkousenFormer U.S. Marine Corps fighter pilot. Commercial pilot. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom, Douglas A-4 Skyhawk, Grumman F-9 Cougar, North American T-2C Buckeye, various civilian planes. Member, Experimental Aircraft Association. Member, Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association. Former Chairman of the Conservative National Committee in Washington DC and Executive Editor of Conservative Digest. Author of Essential Principles for the Conservation of Liberty (1984), The Secure Home--Architectural Design, Construction and Remodeling of Self-Sufficient Residences and Retreats (1982, 1999), How to Implement a High Security Shelter in the Home (1996), Strategic Relocation--North American Guide to Safe Places(1998), Foundations of the Ideal State (2007).
  • Essay Debunking the Debwunkers 2/14/05:"For over a decade now, the PTB [Powers That Be] have used an odd vehicle to do their debunking on a variety of issues - Popular Mechanics Magazine (a Hearst publication). I suppose they are targeting the back-yard mechanic and auto-enthusiast crowd, who are often prone to accepting conspiracy facts and theories. In the March 2005 issue, PM magazine singled out 16 issues or claims of the 9/11 skeptics that point to government collusion and systematically attempted to debunk each one. Of the 16, most missed the mark and almost half were straw men arguments - either ridiculous arguments that few conspiracists believed or restatements of the arguments that were highly distorted so as to make them look weaker than they really were. ... I am one of those who claim there are factual arguments pointing to conspiracy, and that truth is not served by taking cheap shots at those who see gaping flaws in the government story ... There is significant evidence that the aircraft impacts did not cause the collapse [of the Twin Towers] ...

The title of this thread should be "if it's stupid and idiotic, then eots said it". :lmao:

Not my thread...

– Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. Former inspector and interpreter for the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty team.
  • essay 9/11 and Non-investigation: "As a former Army officer, my tendency immediately after 911 was to rally 'round the colors and defend the country against what I then thought was an insidious, malicious all-Arab entity called Al-Qaida. In fact, in April of 2002, I attempted to reactivate my then-retired commission to return to serve my country in its time of peril. ... Now I view the 911 event as Professor David Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, views it: as a matter that implies either A) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down of proper defense procedures that (if followed) would have led US air assets to a quick identification and confrontation of the passenger aircraft that impacted WTC 1 and WTC 2, or worse ... B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle East ..." Captain Eric May

Other than you're an illiterate cut and paste donkey, what's your point?

Not my thread...

My point is what intelligent,thoughtful, honorable men these are and what an inane fool you are

A COMMENTATOR? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Meanwhile on planet earth Bin Laden made 50 videos admitting to doing 9-11 and even more. Like the video says, if you think Bin Laden wasn't responsible, YOU ARE A LUNATIC IN NEED OF PROFESSIONAL HELP.

Hey D-bag, is this Bin Laden admitting to planning and carrying out 9-11? Noooooo. The video is fake, right? Is there a psychologist close to the trailer park you live in? Ha ha ha.

Last edited:

lol...your funny

The title of this thread should be "if it's stupid and idiotic, then eots said it". :lmao:
stop it ..you are actually making me feel sorry for you now..its so.. juvenile

ISLAMIC holy warrior admitting to doing 9-11. And then we have this asswipe ignorant chimp with the sunglasses....

lol...your funny

Said the pathetic moron who thinks 9-11 was a fake.

Not my thread...

My point is what intelligent,thoughtful, honorable men these are and what an inane fool you are

Plenty more honorable and qualified men know otherwise, you friggin lunatic.

Not my thread...

Plenty more honorable and qualified men know otherwise, you friggin lunatic.
link?

lol...your funny

Said the pathetic moron who thinks 9-11 was a fake.
No 9/11 was real but much of what was presented in the NIST report and 9/11 commission report is not

Forum List

Back