If It's Bad.....Jews Did It

more of your fantasies backed by no one

You wish read your contract of employment
ok ..talking to dumb people is one thing but you are clearly having some other kind of problem with your little Imaginings

Wrong as I could hire and fire when I was in work, and the favourite clause was gross misconduct. This usually happened when a person was caught drink driving or arrested for a misdemeanour, they were called to the office and their contract of employment was produced that stated instant dismissal for such offences.
your funny... remind me of this old cartoon

I see your back is to the wall so you start acting childishly, sorry nice try wont fly.

my back is not the wall ..I honestly think you are a blowhard
with all your tall tales

Why are you guys feeding this troll? There is absolutely no doubt that Al Queda committed 9-11 and the towers came down as a result of two jet airliners smashing into them. It's not even debatable. Eots is a mentally ill moron.
you have failed miserably in proving your theory

Right. Al Queda wasn't behind 9-11. No planes crashed in the WTC. in fact there were no planes, nor were there any passengers. It was all fake, a preplanned conspiracy involving Jews, or CIA or Mossad and hundreds of thousands of co conspirators. The Bin Laden tapes were also fake, Al Queda didn't have its sights set on the WTC, and didn't unsuccessfully try to bring down the towers once in 1993, etc., etc., etc.

I have failed, and you have proven one, or some, or all of the above.

Or, you could just a looser asshole with Palestinian Muslim friends, or a convert to Islam, who's also an ignorant jew hating troll, that hides between juvenile youtube propoganda clips.

Yup. The latter sounds more like "the official story". Ha ha ha. :clap2:

You wish read your contract of employment
ok ..talking to dumb people is one thing but you are clearly having some other kind of problem with your little Imaginings

Wrong as I could hire and fire when I was in work, and the favourite clause was gross misconduct. This usually happened when a person was caught drink driving or arrested for a misdemeanour, they were called to the office and their contract of employment was produced that stated instant dismissal for such offences.

I see your back is to the wall so you start acting childishly, sorry nice try wont fly.

with all your tall tales

You can't think, nor are you honest.

Why are you guys feeding this troll? There is absolutely no doubt that Al Queda committed 9-11 and the towers came down as a result of two jet airliners smashing into them. It's not even debatable. Eots is a mentally ill moron.

Right. Al Queda wasn't behind 9-11. No planes crashed in the WTC. in fact there were no planes, nor were there any passengers. It was all fake, a preplanned conspiracy involving Jews, or CIA or Mossad and hundreds of thousands of co conspirators. The Bin Laden tapes were also fake, Al Queda didn't have its sights set on the WTC, and didn't unsuccessfully try to bring down the towers once in 1993, etc., etc., etc.

Or, you could just a looser asshole with Palestinian Muslim friends, or a convert to Islam, who's also an ignorant jew hating troll, that hides between juvenile youtube propoganda clips.

The latter sounds more like some crazy ramblings
you pretend represents my postion

Three more things never existed ... those skyscrapers.

with all your tall tales

You can't think, nor are you honest.

Three more things never existed ... those skyscrapers.
strawman.
misrepresent someone's argument to make it easier to attack. By exaggerating, misrepresenting, or just completely fabricating

What you have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, is the OP's premise: that when anything bad that happens some Nazi scumbag will try desperately to pin it on the Jews. I thank you for you lame efforts.
:laugh:

CGI and we can visit the WTC (the twin towers)
Did these people actually graduate middle school? What are they smoking?
It is one thing to question and seek understanding but CTs are blind jump off a high cliff. Perhaps there are things we can learn from the tragedy of 9/11 to improve construction and security but most of these "theories" are flat out insane.
I can thing of a lot of reason to distrust politicians and the way government is run in the last few decades, but most of these conspiracies are not even feasible let alone possible or practical. Some of these ideas are so disconnected from reality.

What you have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, is the OP's premise: that when anything bad that happens some Nazi scumbag will try desperately to pin it on the Jews. I thank you for you lame efforts.
:laugh:
lol..I did not start this silly thread and certainly do not agree with the OP the average Jew is not to blame for`covert`crimes committed by government anymore than I..lots of good Jewish folk

It is one thing to question and seek understanding but CTs are blind jump off a high cliff. Perhaps there are things we can learn from the tragedy of 9/11 to improve construction and security but most of these "theories" are flat out insane.
I can thing of a lot of reason to distrust politicians and the way government is run in the last few decades, but most of these conspiracies are not even feasible let alone possible or practical. Some of these ideas are so disconnected from reality.
Hugo Bachmann, PhD – Professor Emeritus and former Chairman of the Department of Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Author and co-author ofErdbebenbemessung von Stahlbetonhochbauten (Seismic Analysis of Concrete Reinforced Structures) (1990), Vibration Problems in Structures: Practical Guidelines (1995), Biege- und Schubversuche an teilweise vorgespannten Leichtbetonbalken (Structural Analysis of Linked Concrete Beams) (1998), Hochbau für Ingenieure. Eine Einführung (Structural Construction for Engineers. An introduction) (2001), Erdbebensicherung von Bauwerken (Earthquake-proofing Buildings) (2002).
  • Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: "In my opinion the building WTC 7 was, with great probability, professionally demolished," says Hugo Bachmann, Emeritus ETH [Swiss Federal Institute of Technology] - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction. And also Jörg Schneider, likewise emeritus ETH - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, interprets the few available video recordings as evidence that "the building WTC 7 was with great probability demolished." English translation: http://www.danieleganser.ch
    Original in German: http://www.danieleganser.ch

Hugo Bachmann, PhD – Professor Emeritus and former Chairman of the Department of Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Author and co-author ofErdbebenbemessung von Stahlbetonhochbauten (Seismic Analysis of Concrete Reinforced Structures) (1990), Vibration Problems in Structures: Practical Guidelines (1995), Biege- und Schubversuche an teilweise vorgespannten Leichtbetonbalken (Structural Analysis of Linked Concrete Beams) (1998), Hochbau für Ingenieure. Eine Einführung (Structural Construction for Engineers. An introduction) (2001), Erdbebensicherung von Bauwerken (Earthquake-proofing Buildings) (2002).
  • Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: "In my opinion the building WTC 7 was, with great probability, professionally demolished," says Hugo Bachmann, Emeritus ETH [Swiss Federal Institute of Technology] - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction. And also Jörg Schneider, likewise emeritus ETH - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, interprets the few available video recordings as evidence that "the building WTC 7 was with great probability demolished." English translation: http://www.danieleganser.ch

Still pumping your silly 9/11 CTBS on the "If It's Bad.....Jews Did It" thread, Adolph? Have you noticed no one is listening? No one believes a word you idiots post. Not even Steven Jones's colleagues at BYU:

Debunking 9 11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition Myths - Steven E. Jones - Scholars for 9 11 truth

You've stated your "opinions" several times, you miserable fool. Maybe if you weren't such a fuckin' looser that's high on drugs most of the time, you'd remember what you're even saying.

Do you assume that people actually take you seriously on this board, idiot? They don't. You're a lunatic.

Yeah, it was all planned. The govt. or CIA or Joooos brought down building 7. Yup.
Ha ha ha. MORON.

Still pumping your silly 9/11 CTBS on the "If It's Bad.....Jews Did It" thread, Adolph? Have you noticed no one is listening? No one believes a word you idiots post. Not even Steven Jones's colleagues at BYU:

Debunking 9 11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition Myths - Steven E. Jones - Scholars for 9 11 truth

This is what happens when you've sniffed glue one to many times.

mock-tin-foil-hat.jpg

You've stated your "opinions" several times, you miserable fool. Maybe if you weren't such a fuckin' looser that's high on drugs most of the time, you'd remember what you're even saying.

Do you assume that people actually take you seriously on this board, idiot? They don't. You're a lunatic.
lol...your funny

Yeah, it was all planned. The govt. or CIA or Joooos brought down building 7. Yup.
Ha ha ha. MORON.
yes it was very well planned and did involve elements within our government and at the very least Israeli prior knowleadge

yes it was very well planned and did involve elements within our government and at the very least Israeli prior knowleadge

:lmao: Yanno, you should change your name to BOZO 'cause you're a clown. Thanks for the laughs, Adolph.

lol...your funny

You're. Don't stress those two remaining brain cells. You're going need them to help light up that bong.

Forum List

Back