If It's Bad.....Jews Did It

Why are you guys feeding this troll? There is absolutely no doubt that Al Queda committed 9-11 and the towers came down as a result of two jet airliners smashing into them. It's not even debatable. Eots is a mentally ill moron.
you have failed miserably in proving your theory

That would be you as the evidence shows flames a full 20 minutes after impact. Then you change criteria and go on about WTC7. So disjointed that it shows you have lost the argument and the plot.

You wish read your contract of employment
ok ..talking to dumb people is one thing but you are clearly having some other kind of problem with your little Imaginings

Wrong as I could hire and fire when I was in work, and the favourite clause was gross misconduct. This usually happened when a person was caught drink driving or arrested for a misdemeanour, they were called to the office and their contract of employment was produced that stated instant dismissal for such offences.
your funny... remind me of this old cartoon

I see your back is to the wall so you start acting childishly, sorry nice try wont fly.

my back is not the wall ..I honestly think you are a blowhard
with all your tall tales

What evidence have you brought that has not been totally destroyed by facts. I know my subject you don't, that in itself shows you have lost.

Why are you guys feeding this troll? There is absolutely no doubt that Al Queda committed 9-11 and the towers came down as a result of two jet airliners smashing into them. It's not even debatable. Eots is a mentally ill moron.

Right. Al Queda wasn't behind 9-11. No planes crashed in the WTC. in fact there were no planes, nor were there any passengers. It was all fake, a preplanned conspiracy involving Jews, or CIA or Mossad and hundreds of thousands of co conspirators. The Bin Laden tapes were also fake, Al Queda didn't have its sights set on the WTC, and didn't unsuccessfully try to bring down the towers once in 1993, etc., etc., etc.

I have failed, and you have proven one, or some, or all of the above.

Or, you could just a looser asshole with Palestinian Muslim friends, or a convert to Islam, who's also an ignorant jew hating troll, that hides between juvenile youtube propoganda clips.

Yup. The latter sounds more like "the official story". Ha ha ha. :clap2:
The latter sounds more like some crazy ramblings
you pretend represents my postion

Isnt that what you have already said that it was not an arab muslim terrorist attack but a conspiracy.

Wrong as I could hire and fire when I was in work, and the favourite clause was gross misconduct. This usually happened when a person was caught drink driving or arrested for a misdemeanour, they were called to the office and their contract of employment was produced that stated instant dismissal for such offences.
your funny... remind me of this old cartoon

I see your back is to the wall so you start acting childishly, sorry nice try wont fly.

my back is not the wall ..I honestly think you are a blowhard
with all your tall tales

You can't think, nor are you honest.

Right. Al Queda wasn't behind 9-11. No planes crashed in the WTC. in fact there were no planes, nor were there any passengers. It was all fake, a preplanned conspiracy involving Jews, or CIA or Mossad and hundreds of thousands of co conspirators. The Bin Laden tapes were also fake, Al Queda didn't have its sights set on the WTC, and didn't unsuccessfully try to bring down the towers once in 1993, etc., etc., etc.

Three more things never existed ... those skyscrapers.
strawman.
misrepresent someone's argument to make it easier to attack. By exaggerating, misrepresenting, or just completely fabricating

You said it and implied some more things so why are you now denying it ?

You're. Don't stress those two remaining brain cells. You're going need them to help light up that bong.
Joel M. SkousenFormer U.S. Marine Corps fighter pilot. Commercial pilot. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom, Douglas A-4 Skyhawk, Grumman F-9 Cougar, North American T-2C Buckeye, various civilian planes. Member, Experimental Aircraft Association. Member, Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association. Former Chairman of the Conservative National Committee in Washington DC and Executive Editor of Conservative Digest. Author of Essential Principles for the Conservation of Liberty (1984), The Secure Home--Architectural Design, Construction and Remodeling of Self-Sufficient Residences and Retreats (1982, 1999), How to Implement a High Security Shelter in the Home (1996), Strategic Relocation--North American Guide to Safe Places(1998), Foundations of the Ideal State (2007).
  • Essay Debunking the Debwunkers 2/14/05:"For over a decade now, the PTB [Powers That Be] have used an odd vehicle to do their debunking on a variety of issues - Popular Mechanics Magazine (a Hearst publication). I suppose they are targeting the back-yard mechanic and auto-enthusiast crowd, who are often prone to accepting conspiracy facts and theories. In the March 2005 issue, PM magazine singled out 16 issues or claims of the 9/11 skeptics that point to government collusion and systematically attempted to debunk each one. Of the 16, most missed the mark and almost half were straw men arguments - either ridiculous arguments that few conspiracists believed or restatements of the arguments that were highly distorted so as to make them look weaker than they really were. ... I am one of those who claim there are factual arguments pointing to conspiracy, and that truth is not served by taking cheap shots at those who see gaping flaws in the government story ... There is significant evidence that the aircraft impacts did not cause the collapse [of the Twin Towers] ...
  • U.S. Military Officers for 9 11 Truth

The title of this thread should be "if it's stupid and idiotic, then eots said it". :lmao:
stop it ..you are actually making me feel sorry for you now..its so.. juvenile

Said the pathetic moron who thinks 9-11 was a fake.
No 9/11 was real but much of what was presented in the NIST report and 9/11 commission report is not

So what caused the towers to collapse in your PROFESIONAL OPINION ?

Or, you could just a looser asshole with Palestinian Muslim friends, or a convert to Islam, who's also an ignorant jew hating troll, that hides between juvenile youtube propoganda clips.

CGI and we can visit the WTC (the twin towers)
Did these people actually graduate middle school? What are they smoking?
It is one thing to question and seek understanding but CTs are blind jump off a high cliff. Perhaps there are things we can learn from the tragedy of 9/11 to improve construction and security but most of these "theories" are flat out insane.
I can thing of a lot of reason to distrust politicians and the way government is run in the last few decades, but most of these conspiracies are not even feasible let alone possible or practical. Some of these ideas are so disconnected from reality.
Hugo Bachmann, PhD – Professor Emeritus and former Chairman of the Department of Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Author and co-author ofErdbebenbemessung von Stahlbetonhochbauten (Seismic Analysis of Concrete Reinforced Structures) (1990), Vibration Problems in Structures: Practical Guidelines (1995), Biege- und Schubversuche an teilweise vorgespannten Leichtbetonbalken (Structural Analysis of Linked Concrete Beams) (1998), Hochbau für Ingenieure. Eine Einführung (Structural Construction for Engineers. An introduction) (2001), Erdbebensicherung von Bauwerken (Earthquake-proofing Buildings) (2002).
  • Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: "In my opinion the building WTC 7 was, with great probability, professionally demolished," says Hugo Bachmann, Emeritus ETH [Swiss Federal Institute of Technology] - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction. And also Jörg Schneider, likewise emeritus ETH - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, interprets the few available video recordings as evidence that "the building WTC 7 was with great probability demolished." English translation: http://www.danieleganser.ch
    Original in German: http://www.danieleganser.ch

AND ! ! ! !

It is one thing to question and seek understanding but CTs are blind jump off a high cliff. Perhaps there are things we can learn from the tragedy of 9/11 to improve construction and security but most of these "theories" are flat out insane.
I can thing of a lot of reason to distrust politicians and the way government is run in the last few decades, but most of these conspiracies are not even feasible let alone possible or practical. Some of these ideas are so disconnected from reality.
Hugo Bachmann, PhD – Professor Emeritus and former Chairman of the Department of Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Author and co-author ofErdbebenbemessung von Stahlbetonhochbauten (Seismic Analysis of Concrete Reinforced Structures) (1990), Vibration Problems in Structures: Practical Guidelines (1995), Biege- und Schubversuche an teilweise vorgespannten Leichtbetonbalken (Structural Analysis of Linked Concrete Beams) (1998), Hochbau für Ingenieure. Eine Einführung (Structural Construction for Engineers. An introduction) (2001), Erdbebensicherung von Bauwerken (Earthquake-proofing Buildings) (2002).
  • Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: "In my opinion the building WTC 7 was, with great probability, professionally demolished," says Hugo Bachmann, Emeritus ETH [Swiss Federal Institute of Technology] - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction. And also Jörg Schneider, likewise emeritus ETH - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, interprets the few available video recordings as evidence that "the building WTC 7 was with great probability demolished." English translation: http://www.danieleganser.ch

Yeah, it was all planned. The govt. or CIA or Joooos brought down building 7. Yup.
Ha ha ha. MORON.
yes it was very well planned and did involve elements within our government and at the very least Israeli prior knowleadge

lET ME GUESS, your next remark will be that no Jews turned up for work that day proving that the Jews knew all about it. And the senior Government figures did not turn out for work either, those that worked in WTC7

That would be you as the evidence shows flames a full 20 minutes after impact. Then you change criteria and go on about WTC7. So disjointed that it shows you have lost the argument and the plot.
no,you did

Yeah, it was all planned. The govt. or CIA or Joooos brought down building 7. Yup.
Ha ha ha. MORON.
yes it was very well planned and did involve elements within our government and at the very least Israeli prior knowleadge

lET ME GUESS, your next remark will be that no Jews turned up for work that day proving that the Jews knew all about it. And the senior Government figures did not turn out for work either, those that worked in WTC7
really ? tell me more

Joel M. SkousenFormer U.S. Marine Corps fighter pilot. Commercial pilot. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom, Douglas A-4 Skyhawk, Grumman F-9 Cougar, North American T-2C Buckeye, various civilian planes. Member, Experimental Aircraft Association. Member, Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association. Former Chairman of the Conservative National Committee in Washington DC and Executive Editor of Conservative Digest. Author of Essential Principles for the Conservation of Liberty (1984), The Secure Home--Architectural Design, Construction and Remodeling of Self-Sufficient Residences and Retreats (1982, 1999), How to Implement a High Security Shelter in the Home (1996), Strategic Relocation--North American Guide to Safe Places(1998), Foundations of the Ideal State (2007).
  • Essay Debunking the Debwunkers 2/14/05:"For over a decade now, the PTB [Powers That Be] have used an odd vehicle to do their debunking on a variety of issues - Popular Mechanics Magazine (a Hearst publication). I suppose they are targeting the back-yard mechanic and auto-enthusiast crowd, who are often prone to accepting conspiracy facts and theories. In the March 2005 issue, PM magazine singled out 16 issues or claims of the 9/11 skeptics that point to government collusion and systematically attempted to debunk each one. Of the 16, most missed the mark and almost half were straw men arguments - either ridiculous arguments that few conspiracists believed or restatements of the arguments that were highly distorted so as to make them look weaker than they really were. ... I am one of those who claim there are factual arguments pointing to conspiracy, and that truth is not served by taking cheap shots at those who see gaping flaws in the government story ... There is significant evidence that the aircraft impacts did not cause the collapse [of the Twin Towers] ...
  • U.S. Military Officers for 9 11 Truth

The title of this thread should be "if it's stupid and idiotic, then eots said it". :lmao:

No 9/11 was real but much of what was presented in the NIST report and 9/11 commission report is not

controlled demoliton

Isnt that what you have already said that it was not an arab muslim terrorist attack but a conspiracy.
no never said no arabs

no,you did

LINK ?

no never said no arabs

Then what did you say...................................

no never said no arabs

complicity in the 9/11 attacks by people within our government and at minimum Israeli prior knowledge, towers 1-2 and wtc 7 brought down by controlled demolition

complicity in the 9/11 attacks by people within our government and at minimum Israeli prior knowledge, towers 1-2 and wtc 7 brought down by controlled demolition

SCZ_insula.jpg

:lmao: Yanno, you should change your name to BOZO 'cause you're a clown. Thanks for the laughs, Adolph.

Look at his picture. He looks exactly as he sounds, an ignorant idiot.

Or a skinhead BOZO posting his 9/11 CTBS on the "Jews did it" thread.
Not my thread...

Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army (ret)
– Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. Former inspector and interpreter for the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty team.
  • essay 9/11 and Non-investigation: "As a former Army officer, my tendency immediately after 911 was to rally 'round the colors and defend the country against what I then thought was an insidious, malicious all-Arab entity called Al-Qaida. In fact, in April of 2002, I attempted to reactivate my then-retired commission to return to serve my country in its time of peril. ... Now I view the 911 event as Professor David Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, views it: as a matter that implies either A) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down of proper defense procedures that (if followed) would have led US air assets to a quick identification and confrontation of the passenger aircraft that impacted WTC 1 and WTC 2, or worse ... B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United

controlled demoliton

Ha ha ha ha ha! You are a nut.

no never said no arabs

Even after the evidence shown and proven on here you still believe that crap, you are past saving.

no never said no arabs

Even after the evidence shown and proven on here you still believe that crap, you are past saving.

"At minimum Israeli prior knowledge". The mentally ill chimp is sure of it. Hilarious. :lmao:

no never said no arabs

"At minimum Israeli prior knowledge". The mentally ill chimp is sure of it. Hilarious. :lmao:

Didn't he hear of all the Jews that lost their lives in the WTC

Forum List

Back