If It's Bad.....Jews Did It

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
This Muslim preacher says that if anything bad happens, it's Jews who are behind it. So from now on I'll keep my dog inside in case he decides to attack the mail man.

Jews are behind all bad in the world, says preacher on PA TV
by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik
Mar. 22, 2015

PA TV host and Muslim preacher:

"If a fish in the sea fights with another fish...

the Jews are behind it"

"Humanity will never live in comfort as long as the Jews

are causing devastating corruption throughout the land.

Humanity will never live in peace or fortune or tranquility

as long as they are corrupting the land"

The Jews are behind all that is wrong in the world, according to the host of a weekly Palestinian Authority TV program on Islam. Even when fish fight in the sea, "the Jews are behind it," said the Muslim preacher and professor of Quranic Studies, Imad Hamato. To back up this Antisemitic hate speech, Hamato went on to say that the Quran teaches that humanity will never "live in comfort... peace or fortune or tranquility" as long as "the Jews are causing devastating corruption throughout the land." The solution for Muslims, according to the professor, is to fight Jews: "Our real Jihad is to take revenge."

"Humanity will never live in comfort as long as the Jews are causing devastating corruption throughout the land. Humanity will never live in peace or fortune or tranquility as long as they are corrupting the land. An old man told me: If a fish in the sea fights with another fish, I am sure the Jews are behind it. As Allah says: ''Every time they kindled the fire of war [against you], Allah extinguished it. They strive throughout the land [causing] corruption, and Allah does not like corrupters'' (Sura 5:64)."

[Official PA TV, Feb. 27, 2015]

Jews are behind all bad in the world says preacher on PA TV - PMW Bulletins

This Muslim preacher says that if anything bad happens, it's Jews who are behind it. So from now on I'll keep my dog inside in case he decides to attack the mail man.

Mar. 22, 2015

the Jews are behind it"

The Jews are behind all that is wrong in the world, according to the host of a weekly Palestinian Authority TV program on Islam. Even when fish fight in the sea, "the Jews are behind it," said the Muslim preacher and professor of Quranic Studies, Imad Hamato. To back up this Antisemitic hate speech, Hamato went on to say that the Quran teaches that humanity will never "live in comfort... peace or fortune or tranquility" as long as "the Jews are causing devastating corruption throughout the land." The solution for Muslims, according to the professor, is to fight Jews: "Our real Jihad is to take revenge."

"Humanity will never live in comfort as long as the Jews are causing devastating corruption throughout the land. Humanity will never live in peace or fortune or tranquility as long as they are corrupting the land. An old man told me: If a fish in the sea fights with another fish, I am sure the Jews are behind it. As Allah says: ''Every time they kindled the fire of war [against you], Allah extinguished it. They strive throughout the land [causing] corruption, and Allah does not like corrupters'' (Sura 5:64)."

sounds like one of those Jewish pundits on fox talking about Arabs

Mar. 22, 2015

the Jews are behind it"

Naaaaah....not even remotely close.

Mar. 22, 2015

the Jews are behind it"

The only thing there is that the Jew speaks the truth!

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

Mar. 22, 2015

the Jews are behind it"

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

Mar. 22, 2015

the Jews are behind it"

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

Yes, ONE man's SLANTED opinion.... I'm sure THAT will fly, in the meantime, do your remember this?

2850-29-wtc-fire-cc-copy.jpg

I know JEWS did this to America.... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Mar. 22, 2015

the Jews are behind it"

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

Yes, ONE man's SLANTED opinion.... I'm sure THAT will fly, in the meantime, do your remember this?

Gosh, that brings back some bad memories. Terrorism is a rotten, rotten thing. :(

Mar. 22, 2015

the Jews are behind it"

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

Gosh, that brings back some bad memories. Terrorism is a rotten, rotten thing. :(

Get rid of muslim's, get rid of the majority of terrorism around the world! If anything was ever TRUE, this is it!

Mar. 22, 2015

the Jews are behind it"

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

You do realize he is trying to sell his book

ISM and EI, not exactly the gold standard for truth and accuracy.

Mar. 22, 2015

the Jews are behind it"

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

Mar. 22, 2015

the Jews are behind it"

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

INDEED...

Mar. 22, 2015

the Jews are behind it"

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

Watched it 3 times, mostly bullshit and circumstantial!

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

INDEED...

Damn, SHIT HAPPENS!!!!! WE aren't blameless!

BBC ON THIS DAY 3 1988 US warship shoots down Iranian airliner

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

INDEED...

Damn, SHIT HAPPENS!!!!! WE aren't blameless!

BBC ON THIS DAY 3 1988 US warship shoots down Iranian airliner

Did they attack for hours and machine gun life boats ?

Forum List

Back