If it's anti-space romney then I may vote Obama

I will vote for Obama in 2012 if Anti-space Romney wins. There is no difference within his mass record from Obama and I can trust Obama to be the same in other area's. Why fire Obama and replace him with the same old shit!

Simple.

Romney won't be as divisive of a figure as Obama. And he will be a lot more competent.

Even if they are exactly the same, (which they are not) wouldn't you want someone who is competent?

I will vote for Obama in 2012 if Anti-space Romney wins. There is no difference within his mass record from Obama and I can trust Obama to be the same in other area's. Why fire Obama and replace him with the same old shit!

Simple.

Romney won't be as divisive of a figure as Obama. And he will be a lot more competent.

Even if they are exactly the same, (which they are not) wouldn't you want someone who is competent?

Well, theres not much difference between them. Romney maybe the better job maker, but won't beat Obama.

Well, if nothing else, space has the ability to do two things:

1. It allows the US to expand it's economy at least somewhat. There wasn't a market for cell phones and wouldn't be if there wasn't satellites out there. Imagine whats next.
  2. The "American Exceptionalism" argument is one I don't particularly buy in most cases. However, this is one area where we should have the edge in experience, a larger Astronaut corps, and the heavy lifting capability for interplanetary travel. The idea of going to Mars and back is within our reach with today's technology. We just need more platforms out in different orbits to get it done. However, if the first human foot to land on Mars isn't that of an American, I'm not going to feel worse about our nation.

I don't think you should base your vote on who is "more" interested in space however, there is no need to be "anti space" since it holds so much promise; economic and otherwise.

Forum List

Back